I phone

jamborich

Just got an I phone 13 from virgin (cracking deal) previous phone was a Samsung galaxy which I liked however was convinced to try the I phone, can anybody tell me how to change ringtone I had AC/DC Thunderstuck on my Samson but I phone won’t let me use it, any experts out there can tell me how to change it, appreciate 

Dunno how to get AC/DC on there, but to change it from what it is just now go to Settings, then Sounds, then Ringtone and select the one you dislike least.  :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Just got an I phone 13 from virgin (cracking deal) previous phone was a Samsung galaxy which I liked however was convinced to try the I phone, can anybody tell me how to change ringtone I had AC/DC Thunderstuck on my Samson but I phone won’t let me use it, any experts out there can tell me how to change it, appreciate 

Be aware that the iPhone 13 requires a high voltage when charging through the jack. You might want to consider a jailbreak to access all the apps. At least the exterior is hard as a rock 👍🏻

24 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Dunno how to get AC/DC on there, but to change it from what it is just now go to Settings, then Sounds, then Ringtone and select the one you dislike least.  :thumbsup:

I’ve downloaded the song through I tunes to my phone but it won’t let me use it as a ringtone 

1 minute ago, jamborich said:

I’ve downloaded the song through I tunes to my phone but it won’t let me use it as a ringtone 

Best I can do, sorry...

1 hour ago, Alex Kintner said:

Be aware that the iPhone 13 requires a high voltage when charging through the jack. You might want to consider a jailbreak to access all the apps. At least the exterior is hard as a rock 👍🏻

High voltage? It will be 5v as all USB charging is. I think you’re getting current and volts confused. I’m not sure what you mean about accessing all the apps as well? 

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

High voltage? It will be 5v as all USB charging is. I think you’re getting current and volts confused. I’m not sure what you mean about accessing all the apps as well? 

Wooosh

3 minutes ago, jb102 said:

Wooosh

****ing hell! I missed that big time. You can tell I’ve just finished a 12 hour shift. 

Edited by Tazio

2 hours ago, jamborich said:

This is the best ringtone ever. I've had it as my ringtone for a long long time. I'm never changing it.

9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

****ing hell! I missed that big time. You can tell I’ve just finished a 12 hour shift. 

Have a drink on me 🍺🥃👍🏻

2 hours ago, jamborich said:

You could download the zedge app from the store, might be able to get it from there

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Have a drink on me 🍺🥃👍🏻

I might have got it quicker if you weren’t beating around the bush with your gags. 

10 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I might have got it quicker if you weren’t beating around the bush with your gags. 

You know me: dirty deeds done dirt cheap 👍🏻

23 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Tbh. I recognized the AC/DC songs but the rest of the thread is over my head. 

Dagger Is Back
3 hours ago, jamborich said:

Does this help?

I think this is the link I used when setting up my custom ringtones

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-make-ringtones-for-iphone?r=US&IR=T

Pretty sure the quickest and easiest way is to buy the actual ringtone from iTunes store. Normally 79p/99p. Make sure its the ringtone you buy and not the song though.

14 hours ago, jamborich said:

iPhone ringtones can't be more than 30 seconds long. It tells you how to edit a song you have in iTunes here.

38 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

iPhone ringtones can't be more than 30 seconds long. It tells you how to edit a song you have in iTunes here.

Or you buy a ringtone version of a song in the apple 'tone store'

46 minutes ago, jonesy said:

At the risk of incurring the wrath of @Savage Vince...

I'm back on a Nokia 800. WhatsApp and Podcasts, but feck all other apps. Original Nokia 'Trigger Happy TV' ringtone as well. People don't quite point and laugh, but anyone over 25/30 gives a wee smile.

Brick. 😘

45 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Cannae batter yer bairns around the head with a Xiaomi, not if you want your message to really hit home.

yeah you can, as you get the added bonus of blaming them for your phone being broken