Hibbie gives booster shot.

Sharpie

Went for my Covid booster shot today. The girl came and spoke to me while I was rolling up my sleeve. She detected the accent and asked where I was from, I said Edinburgh, she then asked if I was a Hibs supporter, I advised her in the strongest negative and stated my affiliation was to Heart of Midlothian. She laughed and said she and her husband visit Edinburgh often and they have become big Hibs fans. She was really happy about the Rangers result. We had a bit of supporter banter but she was gentle with the needle. Not so much with the verbal ones though. Strange though in Kelowna, B.C. and you are being harassed for being a Jambo by a Canadian Hibby.

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Went for my Covid booster shot today. The girl came and spoke to me while I was rolling up my sleeve. She detected the accent and asked where I was from, I said Edinburgh, she then asked if I was a Hibs supporter, I advised her in the strongest negative and stated my affiliation was to Heart of Midlothian. She laughed and said she and her husband visit Edinburgh often and they have become big Hibs fans. She was really happy about the Rangers result. We had a bit of supporter banter but she was gentle with the needle. Not so much with the verbal ones though. Strange though in Kelowna, B.C. and you are being harassed for being a Jambo by a Canadian Hibby.

😀 I hope you have 5-1 tattooed on yer arm Bob  ! 

48 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

You should have asked her if she picked up her syringe skills at Easter Road.

2 hours ago, Sharpie said:

You should have poked her in the arm, Bob.  

They like that.

1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

You should have asked her if she picked up her syringe skills at Easter Road.

Well played, sir.  :clap:

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Well played, sir.  :clap:

Bob probably had her sussed when she heated his vaccine on a spoon.

Carl Fredrickson
11 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Went for my Covid booster shot today. The girl came and spoke to me while I was rolling up my sleeve. She detected the accent and asked where I was from, I said Edinburgh, she then asked if I was a Hibs supporter, I advised her in the strongest negative and stated my affiliation was to Heart of Midlothian. She laughed and said she and her BROTHER visit Edinburgh often and they have become big Hibs fans. She was really happy about the Rangers result. We had a bit of supporter banter but she was gentle with the needle. Not so much with the verbal ones though. Strange though in Kelowna, B.C. and you are being harassed for being a Jambo by a Canadian Hibby.

:whistling:

SectionDJambo
12 hours ago, Sharpie said:

They spring up in some unlikely places, Bob. I congratulate you on not allowing the thought of a, potentially, carelessly applied syringe preventing you from emphasising to her the superiority of Heart of Midlothian over them.

Keep up your missionary work. It seems that there are still poor, misguided souls out there.