Dot Count - Hearts v St Mirren | 27th November 2021

JALBO

First count ahead of the game this weekend.......

Wheatfield 116

Roseburn 646

Main 37

Gorgie 45

TOTAL LEFT: 844

Despite the poor weekend just passed, we've got good early sales for this one in the bag, and seem well placed to have a really good crowd in for Saturday. 

18 hours ago, JALBO said:

First count ahead of the game this weekend.......

Wheatfield 116

Roseburn 646

Main 37

Gorgie 45

TOTAL LEFT: 844

Despite the poor weekend just passed, we've got good early sales for this one in the bag, and seem well placed to have a really good crowd in for Saturday. 

Defo not many in the main stand. I bagged two extras last week for my bro's mates, but a few sections away from ours. Hopefully, there won't be as many clusters of empty seats for this game.

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Defo not many in the main stand. I bagged two extras last week for my bro's mates, but a few sections away from ours. Hopefully, there won't be as many clusters of empty seats for this game.

Looking forward to it (missed the Dundee United Game)

Hopefully get an early goal to wipe away the memories of Saturday

This evening's count.......

Wheatfield 92

Roseburn 437

Main 26

Gorgie 34

TOTAL LEFT: 589

A group of around 39 seats in a block together were released in Roseburn H. Don't think we've seen that before - usually we're watching X, S and lower A for this kind of thing. So all-in-all, 150+ shifted since this time yesterday. 

Edited by JALBO

1 minute ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Are St Mirren getting one or two sections?

I honestly can't see them selling more than 1 section at the minute. So potentially all of K will be available to us if needed.

Tonight's count:

Wheatfield 74

Roseburn 311

Main 18

Gorgie 29

TOTAL LEFT: 432

It looks as if we're over 350 sales ahead of where we were at this stage for the Dundee United game (unless we get a chunk of hospitality seats appearing in the next day or so). 

Just now, JALBO said:

Tonight's count:

Wheatfield 74

Roseburn 311

Main 18

Gorgie 29

TOTAL LEFT: 432

It looks as if we're over 350 sales ahead of where we were at this stage for the Dundee United game (unless we get a chunk of hospitality seats appearing in the next day or so). 

I believe Hospitality is sold out?  Should be matching if not beating the United attendance. 

Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

I believe Hospitality is sold out?  Should be matching if not beating the United attendance. 

I've heard the same about hospitality. However, matching the United attendance will be a challenge - assuming St Mirren only bring about 600 through, we'll really need to be selling pretty much all of section K aswell to get to 18,000. 

26 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I've heard the same about hospitality. However, matching the United attendance will be a challenge - assuming St Mirren only bring about 600 through, we'll really need to be selling pretty much all of section K aswell to get to 18,000. 

Home support seems to be holding strong just now Jalbo can’t help a low away support, 17k is another healthy turnout

29 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Hope you’re more accurate than you were when we played the fermers as you were miles oot on that yin.

3 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Hope you’re more accurate than you were when we played the fermers as you were miles oot on that yin.

I was spot on. The fermers can't count to save themselves.

7 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Home support seems to be holding strong just now Jalbo can’t help a low away support, 17k is another healthy turnout

Yup, it's good to see. You'd have to think there's a lot of supporters without season tickets who are buying match tickets very regularly at the minute.

35 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Section J gone only 5 left maybe couple of hundred in H still no K available- the main man will no doubt put numbers to this later 

Right on queue, the club have just opened up K. 🙂

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Right on queue, the club have just opened up K. 🙂

Which suggests better home sales than the Dundee United game.

21 hours ago, JALBO said:

Yup, it's good to see. You'd have to think there's a lot of supporters without season tickets who are buying match tickets very regularly at the minute.

St Mirren fan claiming they've sold out their allocation. Don't see anything on the Paisley teams website though.

The Treasurer
21 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

St Mirren fan claiming they've sold out their allocation. Don't see anything on the Paisley teams website though.

Sellik don't play until Sunday so most of them will be at a loose end on Saturday 

38 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Apparently we have only given St Mirren 487 tickets and no more tickets are available.

If true doesn’t make sense. To me that must be 1 top section only

St Mirren have sold out their 500 allocated tickets for tomorrow with no tickets available from Tynecastle Man facepalming The match is however available on Hearts PPV for £15, which is what I’ll be doing Smiling face with tear I will be on the Twitter decks keeping you all abreast of the afternoons events!

Tonight's count:

Wheatfield 52

Roseburn 444

Main 07

Gorgie 16

TOTAL LEFT: 519

Over 300 tickets released in Section K. As @David McCaig has mentioned, we're about 275 more home seats sold at this point compared to the Dundee Utd game. So it's likely that we'll have more Hearts fans in the ground - but only 500 St Mirren supporters (Dundee Utd brought approx 1,300). Taking all that into account, we'll be probably looking at an attendance of around 17,500 tomorrow.

1 hour ago, savage said:

Why only 500 tickets to st liedown

We were going to give them 1000 but then we remembered they once had a Celtic store in their stadium, so we reduced it to 500 for them being tin pot as ****.

8 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

We were going to give them 1000 but then we remembered they once had a Celtic store in their stadium, so we reduced it to 500 for them being tin pot as ****.

😂

35 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Na.....they will have 2 sections

They've only got 1 section. Can't understand why we didn't let them have 2 though

Matchday 9am:

Wheatfield 42

Roseburn 399

Main 04

Gorgie 14

TOTAL LEFT: 459

Even though only circa 500 tickets have (reportedly) been given to St Mirren, it looks like our attendance today will be around 17,500.

Mid-morning update:

Quite a lot of tickets have been released dotted around the ground during the course of the morning, which I suspect is people who's travel to the game has been disrupted due to the storm last night. However, they're being snaffled up, and it's essentially more-or-less sold out in all sections except:

X - about 20 left of the 50 released this morning

H - about 140 remaining

K - Just over 200 left of the 300+ released at teatime yesterday

Edited by JALBO

3 hours ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Na.....they will have 2 sections

They only sold out their initial 500 yesterday afternoon so no real demand for many more. 

13 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Mid-morning update:

Quite a lot of tickets have been released dotted around the ground during the course of the morning, which I suspect is people who's travel to the game has been disrupted due to the storm last night. However, they're being snaffled up, and it's essentially more-or-less sold out in all sections except:

X - about 20 left of the 50 released this morning

H - about 140 remaining

K - Just over 200 left of the 300+ released at teatime yesterday

It always surprises me how many people buy tickets so close to the day and time of kickoff. Hopefully the good weather will encourage a few more along.

4 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

It always surprises me how many people buy tickets so close to the day and time of kickoff. Hopefully the good weather will encourage a few more along.

To be fair the way Hearts release tickets actively encourages it.

Train travel between Glasgow and Edinburgh virtually non existent until after kick off according to scotrail website. Not sure about Fife and other areas where jambos travel in largish numbers from.

24 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

I work strange hours and quite often don’t know whether I can make a game the morning of a match. As it is today I was finished at 10.30 so thought good get home and book a ticket. Now got to be in Glasgow for 5 so no match for me today. 

33 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Train travel between Glasgow and Edinburgh virtually non existent until after kick off according to scotrail website. Not sure about Fife and other areas where jambos travel in largish numbers from.

Looks like all trains from Kirkcaldy have been cancelled.  Joy.

😐

Last update at 1.15pm

Apart from a couple of pairs up the back of X, and a few single seats around the place, it's down to about 130-odd in H, and 170+ in K.

Enjoy the game everyone.

2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Last update at 1.15pm

Apart from a couple of pairs up the back of X, and a few single seats around the place, it's down to about 130-odd in H, and 170+ in K.

Enjoy the game everyone.

Thanks for dot counting expertise Jalbo. 

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

The website is wrong. I've literally just stepped off the train at Haymarket from Queen Street. The journey was the long way with about 300 stops, but the trains are definitely running from Glasgow to Edinburgh.  

16 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Ha Ha.