Top Posters In This Topic

• 3fingersreid

• Locky

• davemclaren

• Vin1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 23/11/2021 at 08:57, jonnothejambo said:

I remember our Championship year when Keatings scored the winner.

We filled three stands and I mean filled. 

Would be nice to do that again after all it's just along the road for many of our fans.

Was there & heard a stat that it could have been the biggest away support for a league game in Britain that season. Over 8,000 and doubt English Premiership games have away supports that big.

Of course it could be a load of Lillian Gish, but sounds possible.

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Can only get section T on the e tickets , do you get a better choice at the club shop ? 

Normally seat/section numbers don't matter, it just a sit where you please. Might have changed but I doubt it.

49 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Normally seat/section numbers don't matter, it just a sit where you please. Might have changed but I doubt it.

It won’t  be sit where you want. Certainly not in  the seats I have tickets for. 
Recent times I think it’s only Fir Park that is a bit of a seating mess. Rest of the time it’s sit in the seat on your ticket. 

6 hours ago, Locky said:

Just bought 4 this morning. Hoping for a big crowd here.

If I've got this right, we started selling from section K. So far we appear to have sold everything from K to S, and are working our way through T - it looks as if K to T inclusive is around 2,900 seats, so we're probably below that at the present time.

5 hours ago, hoof.hearted said:

Was there & heard a stat that it could have been the biggest away support for a league game in Britain that season. Over 8,000 and doubt English Premiership games have away supports that big.

I can vividly remember driving home from the game with the post match radio reporter stating it was the biggest away support of the day. 

Brilliant support 👍 crap match 🥶

3 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

Is it a good atmosphere at livi?

Hellish atmosphere in a dreadful stadium and shit pitch.I absolutely despise Livingston despite staying here

The away support is very nearly always bigger. Hopefully the go burst soon

7 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

6 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

It won’t  be sit where you want. Certainly not in  the seats I have tickets for. 
Recent times I think it’s only Fir Park that is a bit of a seating mess. Rest of the time it’s sit in the seat on your ticket. 

The last thing I want to get involved in is an argument about who should be sitting/standing where , just really don’t fancy a corner section seat ☹️
We’ll still there though 

10 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Can only get section T on the e tickets , do you get a better choice at the club shop ? 

I bought a ticket at Tynecastle last Friday. The girl mentioned she had only 1 section available when I enquired about a choice.

11 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

I bought a ticket at Tynecastle last Friday. The girl mentioned she had only 1 section available when I enquired about a choice.

Cheers , I might just hold off until the next section opens up on line then 

11 hours ago, BIG ECK said:

I can vividly remember driving home from the game with the post match radio reporter stating it was the biggest away support of the day. 

Brilliant support 👍 crap match 🥶

Was it not the game with Burley the 4-1 that was a huge support that day or the one in the championship season where Sam Nicholson was assaulted by Jason Talbot nearly had his head taking off ?

On 28/11/2021 at 23:23, EIEIO said:

Ground is a stones throw from Livi bus station.

If driving park in the car park up at KFC/Homebargins bit free car park and a straight walks down to the stadium around the multi-storey .

1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Was it not the game with Burley the 4-1 that was a huge support that day or the one in the championship season where Sam Nicholson was assaulted by Jason Talbot nearly had his head taking off ?

Championship game I believe , might’ve been the game Kenny  Anderson scored 

7 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

That was a cold one too wasn't it in Feb . The attendance at that game in 2015 was 5.350 according to the BBC Sport match report 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31071717

It was the one in 2005 we won 4-1 in September 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/4227746.stm

4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

That was a cold one too wasn't it in Feb . The attendance at that game in 2015 was 5.350 according to the BBC Sport match report 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31071717

It was the one in 2005 we won 4-1 in September 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/4227746.stm

Aye , cold it certainly was , it was that far back , 2005, for the record 😱😱, how time flies past 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Aye , cold it certainly was , it was that far back , 2005, for the record 😱😱, how time flies past 👍🏻

Crazy mate I was 14 at the time 😨

20 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Crazy mate I was 14 at the time 😨

Lucky you 😡😡😂😂😂😂

19 hours ago, hoof.hearted said:

True Jeff Stelling stated on sky sports, it was the biggest travelling support that day in the UK. 

3 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

The Championship game was James Keatings who scored. We took just under 8,000 I think. Mental day that. Loads of Hearts fans in the Grand Central watching Hibs beat Rangers 4-0. Only one lassie on the bar because they never realised there was football on. 2 Jambo's ended up going behind the bar to help until more staff turned back up. :lol:

I missed the only goal going for a pie. Went back to the GC after the game and had a great night. Missed the last train home by about 3 hours, got a £50 taxi back to the West End, bus to Porty, home for 5am and back up on the Sunday morning at 7.30 for work. :sick:

6 minutes ago, Locky said:

The Championship game was James Keatings who scored. We took just under 8,000 I think. Mental day that. Loads of Hearts fans in the Grand Central watching Hibs beat Rangers 4-0. Only one lassie on the bar because they never realised there was football on. 2 Jambo's ended up going behind the bar to help until more staff turned back up. :lol:

I missed the only goal going for a pie. Went back to the GC after the game and had a great night. Missed the last train home by about 3 hours, got a £50 taxi back to the West End, bus to Porty, home for 5am and back up on the Sunday morning at 7.30 for work. :sick:

Zeefuk got goal cracker solo from touchline 

2 minutes ago, Shaun-mortimer said:

Was that not Dumbarton? I missed the goal, but 100% sure it was James Keatings who scored.

15 minutes ago, Locky said:

Watched that game in a pub near to the Livi north train station , no danger was I cheering their goals unlike one or two who did 🤷🏻‍♂️
mon a side note do you know if seats AA are very front row ? 

6 minutes ago, Locky said:

Was that not Dumbarton? I missed the goal, but 100% sure it was James Keatings who scored.

He scored a couple that day I think , we scored five iirc, going back to that Livingston game that was the day I knew we would win the league, Ps was in that pub also it was a cheer then boo when the vermin scored

30 minutes ago, Locky said:

😨 Jesus haha

14 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Watched that game in a pub near to the Livi north train station , no danger was I cheering their goals unlike one or two who did 🤷🏻‍♂️
mon a side note do you know if seats AA are very front row ? 

Honestly not sure mate, I'd say yes though because I don't think there's enough rows for it to go A-Z then AA onwards.

6 minutes ago, Shaun-mortimer said:

He scored a couple that day I think , we scored five iirc, going back to that Livingston game that was the day I knew we would win the league, Ps was in that pub also it was a cheer then boo when the vermin scored

Aye it was a weird game. Hibs winning was a good result for us, but as you both say, couldn't bring myself to cheer. :lol: Same again tonight.

11 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Nah mate, I was at all 3 of those games and the championship one was by far the biggest crowd. It was around Christmas time so that probably helped.

1 hour ago, hoof.hearted said:

Nah mate, I was at all 3 of those games and the championship one was by far the biggest crowd. It was around Christmas time so that probably helped.

Boxing Day 2014, Hearts won 1-0 James Keatings scored, Jason Holt missed a penalty 

8000 away fans, 

Feb 2015, Hearts won 3-2, Zeefuick scored in the first minute, Jamie Walker and Kenny Anderson scored the winner

Sam Nicholson was kicked in the face.

11 hours ago, Shaun-mortimer said:

Apologies Locky, was the second game Zeefuk scored that beautiful goal 

2 hours ago, jbee647 said:

Boxing Day 2014, Hearts won 1-0 James Keatings scored, Jason Holt missed a penalty 

8000 away fans, 

Feb 2015, Hearts won 3-2, Zeefuick scored in the first minute, Jamie Walker and Kenny Anderson scored the winner

Sam Nicholson was kicked in the face.

That assault on Nicholson was shown on Aussie TV under the heading “This is only a red in Scottish football!”

21 hours ago, Locky said:

You still driving school busses? 

Fozzyonthefence
12 hours ago, Thomaso said:

That assault on Nicholson was shown on Aussie TV under the heading “This is only a red in Scottish football!”

You mean a yellow?!  Didn’t he only get a yellow or no card at all?

41 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Sorry got that wrong 😣

they said 

”This is only a yellow in Scottish football”

4 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Only got a yellow :facepalm:

I’m sure he was offered a notice of complaint and got a 2 game ban.

405E96E6-99D7-45A6-AC80-491A046EAECD.jpeg

Ex member of the SaS

Ok maybe it's just my bad memory but where are we on not buying tickets for teams that did us over? Or has that been forgiven and forgotten? 

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Ok maybe it's just my bad memory but where are we on not buying tickets for teams that did us over? Or has that been forgiven and forgotten? 

Did you really think people were going to stay away from games after 18 months of not being at the football? Plus we are doing well, why would you want to miss out on that?

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Did you really think people were going to stay away from games after 18 months of not being at the football? Plus we are doing well, why would you want to miss out on that?

I miss out on all games due to ill health so it doesn't bother me, but some on here were so mad they insisted they would never set foot in another ground again. Only asking a question as to whether this was still a thing.

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I miss out on all games due to ill health so it doesn't bother me, but some on here were so mad they insisted they would never set foot in another ground again. Only asking a question as to whether this was still a thing.

Sorry to hear about your health. I guess some will still take that stance but we've took massive crowds to most places this season, DundeeU, St Johnstone, Motherwell and Livi were all about 3k or more.