I'm a "Celebrity" 2021

Konrad von Carstein

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I can’t help it . He’s all man I ever want and all the man I’ll ever need 😂😎 French Accent , athletic , intelligent , open minded . Only issue is his heart problems ! I might be too “ energetic” for him ! 👀

59877D4E-1A1D-4940-A736-A6B5505144E8.jpeg

You don't think his long term heterosexual relationship with a model in her early 30's might also be a bit of a stumbling block?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Jambo-Jimbo

• highlandjambo3

• Nucky Thompson

59 minutes ago, Haken said:

Ashamed to say that this had me shouting at the telly like an old man (just to be clear, I'm not an old man).   Coupla fuds.

Mrs JJ watched it this morning and her opinion is that he's a lost wee mummy's boy, whose missing his mummy and Arlene has taken pity on him and is trying to protect him.  He's also way out his comfort zone and the longer he's in the worse he's going to crack up.

22 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

You don't think his long term heterosexual relationship with a model in her early 30's might also be a bit of a stumbling block?

No that’s not a problem . He just hasn’t met me yet ! 😂

11 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Ooh La La. 

Sadly for you, James,  there is one thing regarding Monsieur Ginola that you may have overlooked.....

Oh stop tramping on peoples dreams 😜

highlandjambo3
53 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Did I hear right last night.........Frankie asking if anybody wanted to sniff her knickers, or did I imagine it.

They were her spares…….she mentioned covering them with some sort of scent…then asked if anyone wanted to sniff them……..I think 

38 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

They were her spares…….she mentioned covering them with some sort of scent…then asked if anyone wanted to sniff them……..I think 

Yes, I seen that.........I was making a general observation about her offering folks a sniff of her knickers  :sweeet:

Nucky Thompson
41 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

she mentioned covering them with some sort of scent…then asked if anyone wanted to sniff them

Yes please :greggy:

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Did I hear right last night.........Frankie asking if anybody wanted to sniff her knickers, or did I imagine it.

Only if she was wearing them at the time...still an annoying twat tho...

highlandjambo3

He came out of his challenge very cold…..he may not have warmed up properly also, any of that gunk he was wading through would render you sick if you ingested any of it.

48 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The anti vaxxers will be all over this :wattie:

He had a tetanus shot when he was 5..........open and shut case.

6 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Naughty Boy is a prick. Total and utter prick. 

Complete and total prick.  Seems ultra easily offended.........at nothing.

Moans that he wanted to cook and fecks off to bed in the huff.

At least the public have seen through him, he'll get picked for plenty of trials................that's if he doesn't take the huff and not do it or walks.

highlandjambo3
13 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Agreed…..I thought he had bucked up his ideas after his first diddums in the clink and appeared to be keen once getting into the main camp but no…..diddums MKll soon appeared.  He’s on tonight’s challenge……oh please please fail 🙏

14 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He is very abrasive and over sensitive. Far too heavy for that show. its a bloody light hearted reality tv programme. Not bloody " Squid game" 

15 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Agreed…..I thought he had bucked up his ideas after his first diddums in the clink and appeared to be keen once getting into the main camp but no…..diddums MKll soon appeared.  He’s on tonight’s challenge……oh please please fail 🙏

He'll walk if he does fail and then gets picked again.  The guy's head isn't in the right place, he shouldn't be anywhere near that show.

highlandjambo3

BUMP.

Madeley……..played everyone like a fiddle.

A couple of standouts for me.

First:  This COVID bubble, am confused as to why he couldn’t just take a test then go back in?  He was being interviewed after with A & D (all be it he was 2m away)

Second:  He glossed over this “turn” he had and immediately started to praise the back room staff for their efficiency.  The banana skin here for me is that he said “if I was at home I’d just have ignored it” (or something similar) so, he chose not to ignore this “turn” instead he must have woken someone up, be it via an official panic button or, one of the other castle contestants knowing full well they would act on it, knowing full well he’d be ejected and not come back.  He was in and out of the hospital in less than 2 hours and, managed a bacon roll and cup of tea before he left, “turn” my arse.

He also dropped in “I’d like to do more challenges” bigging himself up before he left.  What a hero, he’ll be dining out on this for years.

And his celebrity appearance fee?  He’ll be having that thanks.

Like I said, classic fiddle player.

5 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

BUMP.

First:  This COVID bubble, am confused as to why he couldn’t just take a test then go back in?  He was being interviewed after with A & D (all be it he was 2m away)

Second:  He glossed over this “turn” he had and immediately started to praise the back room staff for their efficiency.  The banana skin here for me is that he said “if I was at home I’d just have ignored it” (or something similar) so, he chose not to ignore this “turn” instead he must have woken someone up, be it via an official panic button or, one of the other castle contestants knowing full well they would act on it, knowing full well he’d be ejected and not come back.  He was in and out of the hospital in less than 2 hours and, managed a bacon roll and cup of tea before he left, “turn” my arse.

He also dropped in “I’d like to do more challenges” bigging himself up before he left.  What a hero, he’ll be dining out on this for years.

They are monitored 24/7 on CCTV and he did say that the medical staff insisted he get checked out.

However I do agree, that it does look a bit dodgy tbh.

highlandjambo3
1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

They are monitored 24/7 on CCTV and he did say that the medical staff insisted he get checked out.

However I do agree, that it does look a bit dodgy tbh.

I agree but, the person watching the CCTV would need to have seen some sort of trigger to act like a person vomiting or fainting.  I’d imagine there are a few people wandering about throughout the early hours using the toilet etc.  if he had fainted or felt light headed the hospital would have kept him in for observation, which they didn’t, if he vomited he probably wouldn’t have had an appetite for a bacon roll.

This “turn” he had, I’ve a feeling he went and knocked on a door.  If he’d told another castle inmate he didn’t feel so good that inmate would have said something to the others by now.

Madeley……..slippy as

17 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I agree but, the person watching the CCTV would need to have seen some sort of trigger to act like a person vomiting or fainting.  I’d imagine there are a few people wandering about throughout the early hours using the toilet etc.  if he had fainted or felt light headed the hospital would have kept him in for observation, which they didn’t, if he vomited he probably wouldn’t have had an appetite for a bacon roll.

This “turn” he had, I’ve a feeling he went and knocked on a door.  If he’d told another castle inmate he didn’t feel so good that inmate would have said something to the others by now.

Madeley……..slippy as

Without knowing exactly what happened, everything is just speculation.

I did get the impression from Madeley that this has happened before, that's just the impression I got, but again without knowing the details.....

Nucky Thompson
8 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

BUMP.

I said much the same thing to my wife, but she slapped me down for being cynical 

highlandjambo3

Madeley milking the “celebrity castle” on good morning Britain this morning……that didn’t take him long…….I wonder if he’ll fill us in on the details of his “turn”…..I doubt it.

50 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Madeley milking the “celebrity castle” on good morning Britain this morning……that didn’t take him long…….I wonder if he’ll fill us in on the details of his “turn”…..I doubt it.

DTs I reckon. 

Nucky Thompson
9 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Wonder if the balloon will still get his six figure sum. 

Feckin disgrace the money these greedy gets will be getting for eating baws and getting covered in shite. 

That's yer normal routine for Hibs fans.

He'll definitely get his fee. He had it all worked out.

Say that you're unwell, get taken to hospital knowing that you have breached your Covid bubble and it's not your fault.

Bingo

SectionDJambo

Not an avid watcher of this programme, but I do sometimes as it's part of my wife's essential viewing, after all the Soaps are finished for the evening. Quite another topic for argument between us there.

However, given that these "celebrities" are supposed to be enduring Spartan conditions and stupid food constantly for a few weeks, to prove their endurance levels, are we to suppose that over this weekend they haven't enjoyed a soft bed, hot shower, central heating and normal food whilst trapped in their hotel rooms?

On 27/11/2021 at 19:40, Nucky Thompson said:

I said much the same thing to my wife, but she slapped me down for being cynical 

Same. 🤣

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He'll definitely get his fee. He had it all worked out.

Say that you're unwell, get taken to hospital knowing that you have breached your Covid bubble and it's not your fault.

Bingo

There was also another thing, could mean nothing, but then again.

Ant & Dec revealed that they had been trying for years to get Madeley to appear on the show, and for years he'd turned them down.

The one time he does agree, he lasts 2 or 3 days, falls ill, will collect his fee and will never be asked again......win win win.

I'm maybe just over thinking this..........but......

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I'm maybe just over thinking this..........but......

It's a reasonable assumption :thumbsup:

highlandjambo3

Breakfast tv this morning, he was asked if he’d do it again, he said yes but not in the castle, only when the show goes back to oz……kerching……2 days messing about in the woods (it’s not a jungle) then 3 weeks pissing about around Australia whilst staying In a 5 star hotel including another fee…….oh how the privileged suffer 🤬🤬

3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Naughty Boy could end up winning this.

Yes he’s doing the classic route to winning . Annoying miserable abrasive ^^^^ at the beginning and then turbo it around to being a loveable caring Sharing person . Usual redemption story ! 😎 

13 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes he’s doing the classic route to winning . Annoying miserable abrasive ^^^^ at the beginning and then turbo it around to being a loveable caring Sharing person . Usual redemption story ! 😎 

Starting to think it's all been an act with him so far, comes over as a lost wee boy whose scared of his own shadow, then smashes every trial he does, and in the process has had lots and lots of airtime.  

Let's see his reaction when it's the camp mates who pick whose doing the trials, as they won't pick him, simply because they'll say he's done enough, let's see if he starts to kick off again, thus keeping himself front & centre of attention, let's wait and see.

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Starting to think it's all been an act with him so far, comes over as a lost wee boy whose scared of his own shadow, then smashes every trial he does, and in the process has had lots and lots of airtime.  

Let's see his reaction when it's the camp mates who pick whose doing the trials, as they won't pick him, simply because they'll say he's done enough, let's see if he starts to kick off again, thus keeping himself front & centre of attention, let's wait and see.

I agree  . I dont like him. Hes very passive / aggressive and almost a bully when he doesn't get his own way and people have to tip toe around him. For example when Ian Beale said he was showing his arse off as he often does with his trousers half way hinging down and his response was very cold. Could cut the atmosphere with a knife. I love observing group dynamics and I can almost bet there will be an explosion of some sort with this group  as its all too nice just now. 

31 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I agree  . I dont like him. Hes very passive / aggressive and almost a bully when he doesn't get his own way and people have to tip toe around him. For example when Ian Beale said he was showing his arse off as he often does with his trousers half way hinging down and his response was very cold. Could cut the atmosphere with a knife. I love observing group dynamics and I can almost bet there will be an explosion of some sort with this group  as its all too nice just now. 

I don't like him either.

43 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The public can see right through his act however, that's why he's still doing trials everyday. Personally think the trials get easier every year too.