• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Jambo-Jimbo

• highlandjambo3

• Nucky Thompson

Malinga the Swinga

Don't mind the programme but can't be bothered with the 2 camps and then bringing in 2 more folk after 3 or 4 days. Just stick them in from start and let them get on with it 

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, Costanza said:

I've only ever watched this twice.

First when John Lydon was on it and this year because Richard Madeley is on it. TV Gold in the making.

Yes…..want him to fail so badly……cut from the same cloth as Jeremy Clarkson and Pieres Morgan……likes the sound of their own voices and, doesn't like the sound of anyone else’s voices.

Bet Madeley starts talking down to people soon and out shouting everyone else who’s opinions differ from his.  

I don't know why but I was in stitches when this Naughty Boy fella walked into the house and introduced himself to Louise Minchin, "Hi, I'm Naughty Boy."  I mean, surely he's Bob, or Dave, or Kevin? 

Jeffros Furios

Ant and Dec are annoying northern wanks and the so called celebs are ******s .

Pathetic TV watched by wanks who also watch the x factor .

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Ant and Dec are annoying northern wanks and the so called celebs are ******s .

Pathetic TV watched by wanks who also watch the x factor .

I watch it but never watch X factor, or voice or Britain's got talent.

If that upsets you, which it obviously does, then it makes you a wank, not me.

Jeffros Furios
10 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I watch it but never watch X factor, or voice or Britain's got talent.

If that upsets you, which it obviously does, then it makes you a wank, not me.

Upset :gok:

Nucky Thompson

I love it. It's the only reality thing that I watch.

Frankie Bridge will win it.

I'm looking forward to the Emmerdale dude doing the eating trial tonight.

Imagine letting all the viewers know that you had a gaging problem :lol:

It was a nap that he would get voted to do it and the colour drained from his face when he was told. Brilliant

7 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Yes…..want him to fail so badly……cut from the same cloth as Jeremy Clarkson and Pieres Morgan……likes the sound of their own voices and, doesn't like the sound of anyone else’s voices.

Bet Madeley starts talking down to people soon and out shouting everyone else who’s opinions differ from his.  

I want the full Madeley and this turns into Alan Partridge in the Jungle.

It's the lift this country needs.

highlandjambo3

Only been on for 5 minutes and already these red carpet experts are saying…..”oh, I didn’t know what to expect”….aye right……try failing to read your script at your next gig…..fired.

highlandjambo3

I’m I’m awe of the BBC’s make up capabilities regarding Arlene Phillips as a judge……….she now looks like she couldn’t cross the road without assistance….. not having a jib at the elderly…..more about her agent telling her…”go on nave a go, your brilliant” ….

bit like Bruce Forsyth…..his last 5 years should have been in a beige cardigan watching tv but his agent pushed him out onto “strictly come dancing”……..he used to look like an old man trying to shake a stone out of his shoe in the opening credits ( no denying he was good in his day)

Of course there is always agents cashing in on the future potential of that programme…. Keep dancing “Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly”….. they must be worried, down to their last £10 million, how will they get by.

Ive said it in previous posts……the privileged will give up nothing, whilst saying everything.  

Im sure Gordon Ramsay flying in to see his daughter in “strictly”…..easy jet NO…. privet jet YES.

6 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Guaranteed Madeley will pockle something out the other team's camp. Tarry fingered creep. 

Brave leaving Judy on her own.  She’ll be on a bottle of Gordon’s a day in no time. 

Konrad von Carstein
5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Omg David Ginola topless ! 

93876673-2662-405B-9218-D313C89A6E34.gif

Mrs KvC was a wee bit more, err, enthusiastic in her praise... :( :angry: :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Mrs KvC was a wee bit more, err, enthusiastic in her praise... :( :angry: :lol: 

675FC973-9298-468D-B9A0-FB556F99FCF4.png

Malinga the Swinga

Just kick Naughty Boy out. What a pathetic attempt at pity grabbing. The other team are reason I am leaving! 

It's a game you weakling, and other team entitled to try and win.

Nucky Thompson
11 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Just kick Naughty Boy out. What a pathetic attempt at pity grabbing. The other team are reason I am leaving! 

He acted like a bairn and spat the dummy out.

He's really odd 

13 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I know . He’s so heavy . He must think he is on “ squid game “ boring fart ! Arlene needs to change her attitude too . 

Pathetic little wimp or is it a ploy to try and win the public sympathy vote, either way neither naughty boy & Arlene have come over very well here.

16 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Pathetic little wimp or is it a ploy to try and win the public sympathy vote, either way neither naughty boy & Arlene have come over very well here.

Ashamed to say that this had me shouting at the telly like an old man (just to be clear, I'm not an old man).   Coupla fuds.

9 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:calmdown:

I can’t help it . He’s all man I ever want and all the man I’ll ever need 😂😎 French Accent , athletic , intelligent , open minded . Only issue is his heart problems ! I might be too “ energetic” for him ! 👀

59877D4E-1A1D-4940-A736-A6B5505144E8.jpeg