• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

• Marvin

• Morgan

3 hours ago, hearts00 said:

I only care about Hearts. So yes in footballing terms it was a totally rank weekend. 

I’m still a bit shellshocked to be honest. I really didn’t think this squad could put in a performance like yesterday’s. 

Away from home we’ve not been all that good though to be fair 

11 hours ago, hearts00 said:

I only care about Hearts. So yes in footballing terms it was a totally rank weekend. 

I’m still a bit shellshocked to be honest. I really didn’t think this squad could put in a performance like yesterday’s. 

I feel your pain. Never forget the away game v St J after we gloriously ended the so-called 'Invincibles' run at Tynie. We were all hyped up. Stuffed Celtic and then had one pathetic Souttar header in an abject performance.

11 hours ago, Morgan said:

The Hearts result yesterday was shite.

The Hibs result?  

Who gives a feck?   I bet some on here gave one, tbh.

Disclaimer:  Obviously I’d have preferred if they’d lost.

Cheers all :cheers:

Yup, anyone obsessing over a Hibs game needs to get a grip! I'm tending to agree with those who can allow the scuttlers their day in the sun; enjoy The Rangers' turmoil; and know for sure that they'll get humiliated in the final. But, I wish it was us thrashing them at Hampden rather than the other arse-cheek.

10 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Next weekend will be much better😉

It will be. Our 3 ST seats + two Man City tourists. I'm expecting us to impress them as we have done previously.

10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, football shouldn't ruin your weekend. 

Lots of things other than football to delight the senses. 

Too true!!! See below ...

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

What a magic weekend I’ve had!  👍

Me too. I'm liking your outlook. Please let us know how come your weekend was "magic", if that doesn't cause an issue. 

I spent this weekend in places with nae connection. Hence, I missed the match. So, on the basis of 'a picture tells a thousand words', I'll post a few.

Now that I'm back, I'll suffer the game on iPlayer and judge for myself if we were really as poor as some have described.

Screenshot_20211122-071116_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-071200_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-071320_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-071832_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-072007_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-072110_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-083826_Gallery.jpg

8 hours ago, bawheed said:

45000 posts like this just **** off, your not a Jambo just a twat that likes to post shite, please go on festernet.

He is a Jambo. You have named yourself aptly, so you have. Nominative determinism an' aw that. 👍

I think for me what actually makes it a rubbish weekend is that yesterday was an extra reminder that the OF are absolutely nothing to fear and with a bit of consistency and not dropping as many stupid points there’d definitely be a chance of a challenge. Unfortunately they’ll both probably be at a minimum 6/7 points clear of the rest of the pack come the winter break. If we could’ve been in with 1 or 2 by then it’d be interesting to see how they’d deal with a challenge from an outsider. If rangers display was anything to go by, I’d be confident

12 hours ago, hearts00 said:

When Robbie Neilson is the manager anything is possible - from the sensational performance against Dundee Utd to the embarrassing performance against Motherwell, either end of the scale with no inbetween.

Question is when do Hearts play really well 2 games on the trot?

Followed since 68ish and apart from a few good seasons not a lot has changed, constant up and down.

1 hour ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

I think for me what actually makes it a rubbish weekend is that yesterday was an extra reminder that the OF are absolutely nothing to fear and with a bit of consistency and not dropping as many stupid points there’d definitely be a chance of a challenge. Unfortunately they’ll both probably be at a minimum 6/7 points clear of the rest of the pack come the winter br'eak. If we could’ve been in with 1 or 2 by then it’d be interesting to see how they’d deal with a challenge from an outsider. If rangers display was anything to go by, I’d be confident

tis a shame and adds to our frustration when we get hardly any media attention when briefly topping the league in a season - the media / everyone outside of scottish football just says  "meh.....I'll check the table again in a few weeks time - one of the arse cheeks will be back at the top" 

56 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

When Robbie Neilson is the manager anything is possible - from the sensational performance against Dundee Utd to the embarrassing performance against Motherwell, either end of the scale with no inbetween.

When he got told he needs to be mean, who knew he'd take it literally and have us put up with average performances most weeks.

Thankyou Hibs for helping me forget about Hearts' abject performance. Like all Hearts supporters I hate when Hibs win but as I get older I realise more and more that our real enemies are along the M8. Hibs thoroughly deserved their win and good luck to them in the final . Edinburgh 1 Glasgow didnae. Long may that continue.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

I feel your pain. Never forget the away game v St J after we gloriously ended the so-called 'Invincibles' run at Tynie. We were all hyped up. Stuffed Celtic and then had one pathetic Souttar header in an abject performance.

Yup, anyone obsessing over a Hibs game needs to get a grip! I'm tending to agree with those who can allow the scuttlers their day in the sun; enjoy The Rangers' turmoil; and know for sure that they'll get humiliated in the final. But, I wish it was us thrashing them at Hampden rather than the other arse-cheek.

It will be. Our 3 ST seats + two Man City tourists. I'm expecting us to impress them as we have done previously.

Too true!!! See below ...

Me too. I'm liking your outlook. Please let us know how come your weekend was "magic", if that doesn't cause an issue. 

I spent this weekend in places with nae connection. Hence, I missed the match. So, on the basis of 'a picture tells a thousand words', I'll post a few.

Now that I'm back, I'll suffer the game on iPlayer and judge for myself if we were really as poor as some have described.

Screenshot_20211122-071116_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-071200_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-071320_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-071832_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-072007_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-072110_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-083826_Gallery.jpg

Looks great! 

1 hour ago, Chillidigits said:

Thankyou Hibs for helping me forget about Hearts' abject performance. Like all Hearts supporters I hate when Hibs win but as I get older I realise more and more that our real enemies are along the M8. Hibs thoroughly deserved their win and good luck to them in the final . Edinburgh 1 Glasgow didnae. Long may that continue.

Our real enemies are along M8, M9, the bypass and for good measure the M6 down here near Bath. 

4 hours ago, Marvin said:

Our real enemies are along M8, M9, the bypass and for good measure the M6 down here near Bath. 

Well Marvin the ones along the M8 are the ones that win almost everything almost all of the time . I wish I could rely on Hearts to consistently give me pleasure and satisfaction but sadly,Saturday reminds me that I can't.

Therefore I will always rejoice when Glasgow's ugly sisters get their noses rubbed in it and I never will care who does it.

16 hours ago, bawheed said:

45000 posts like this just **** off, your not a Jambo just a twat that likes to post shite, please go on festernet.

Tosh is definitely Hearts. @Smith's right boot 

You, on the other hand, are aptly named.

12 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Sevco getting spanked isn't a bad thing in my book. Was a shite Saturday only.

Hibs spanking anybody is a shite thing in my book - unless it is directly of benefit to Hearts! 

Just now, Thomaso said:

Hibs spanking anybody is a shite thing in my book - unless it is directly of benefit to Hearts! 

:2thumbsup:

Bazzas right boot

At least we seem united in wanting the terrorist supporting rhebals to win the league Cup. 

Never seen kickback so united. 

😜

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can we merge the gin chat with the ladies football team thread please.

The last few months you've been quite funny sprinkled with a little bit of sense thrown in. 

That's a lazy attempt at banter. 

Not angry, just disappointed. 

Poor. 

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The last few months you've been quite funny sprinkled with a little bit of sense thrown in. 

That's a lazy attempt at banter. 

Not angry, just disappointed. 

Poor. 

Typical kickback knee jerk reaction 😞

I managed to also fit in watching the hibs game in a hibs pub surrounded by loads of them and managing to break my nose at a gig afterwards. Actually had quite a good weekend apart from the game.

8 hours ago, Dr Lager said:

I managed to also fit in watching the hibs game in a hibs pub surrounded by loads of them and managing to break my nose at a gig afterwards. Actually had quite a good weekend apart from the game.

:jj_facepalm:

14 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Yup that's how I view it. 

On 21/11/2021 at 19:04, maroonlegions said:

They will Hibsed it in the final..

They will get all billy big b*** ,  tell everyone they taught Brazil how to play football , sell out their allocation , and only to exit in their droves when Smeltic score the 4th...

FTH.

TBF if they beat Celtic too then they bloody deserve the wee cup...

Don't reckon they will though. Angie will want his first silverware...

On 21/11/2021 at 18:59, been here before said:

Not a very smart OP.

Letting Hibs define your weekend :rofl:

Hibs are now defining my Wednesday - silly me! 😆

been here before
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Hibs are now defining my Wednesday - silly me! 😆

Indeed.

Or did they just define a couple of hours of your Wednesday last night?

57 minutes ago, been here before said:

Indeed.

Or did they just define a couple of hours of your Wednesday last night?

From about 10pm last night - but after watching the highlights today it has given me a nice fuzzy glow! 😜

On 22/11/2021 at 10:09, Marvin said:

Absolute shite for me & that's before you include the football. 

The football put me in a real downer but it got a whole lot worse and tragic when the singer in one of my favorite bands died in tragic circumstances aged only 56. I'm numb.

Bazzas right boot

My wed was shite.

Came in late at night and thought I'd make cheese n' toast, but toasted the side with the cheese on it first.

It was the last white bread.

:hartley:

scott herbertson
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

My wed was shite.

Came in late at night and thought I'd make cheese n' toast, but toasted the side with the cheese on it first.

It was the last white bread.

:hartley:

There's a solution to that, if you had only asked.

Take a dry frying pan and put the toasted cheese slice on it, untoasted side on the pan, give it 10-20 seconds

........... underside toasted too

scott herbertson
Just now, A.JAMBO said:

Cheers Scott, blame it on dumbness after the last weekend.

Made me laugh, which is what matters in life....and in supporting Hearts!

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

There's a solution to that, if you had only asked.

Take a dry frying pan and put the toasted cheese slice on it, untoasted side on the pan, give it 10-20 seconds

........... underside toasted too

ooft, I'll keep that in my pocket for the future.👍

41 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

The football put me in a real downer but it got a whole lot worse and tragic when the singer in one of my favorite bands died in tragic circumstances aged only 56. I'm numb.

Denise Johnson? Sang on Screamadelica, yeah saw that. It's been absolute pants for me. I lost my auld man due to pneumonia and a pulmarory embolism & my best mate in Lithgy to cancer I am not long back from my mate's cremation. I had hoped Hearts would pick me up. Should have known better ☹️

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Denise Johnson? Sang on Screamadelica, yeah saw that. It's been absolute pants for me. I lost my auld man due to pneumonia and a pulmarory embolism & my best mate in Lithgy to cancer I am not long back from my mate's cremation. I had hoped Hearts would pick me up. Should have known better ☹️

It was David Longdon of Big Big Train in a freak fall at home. I've met him a few times, really lovely guy and very caring as well as a great singer and songwriter. So many folk are going these days but an accident like this with someone so well loved has hit hard. Sorry you have had all these things to cope with, hope things are getting better.

6 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

It was David Longdon of Big Big Train in a freak fall at home. I've met him a few times, really lovely guy and very caring as well as a great singer and songwriter. So many folk are going these days but an accident like this with someone so well loved has hit hard. Sorry you have had all these things to cope with, hope things are getting better.

I'll be fine. Hopefully the Famous will cheer me up at the weekend. 

Just now, Marvin said:

I'll be fine. Hopefully the Famous will cheer me up at the weekend. 

yeah, back on track with 3 points and another DU type performance will do the trick!