Neilson and the plan B

Scott Leitch

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

She can’t overrule them now. FoH owns a majority of shares. She is no longer majority shareholder so has to follow the wishes of the board with no real mechanism to influence them. 

If the hand picked board go against her wishes, which it won’t. 

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• JimmyCant

Bazzas right boot

What a ****ing joke of a thread. 

Embarrassing beyond belief. 

Makes going to Tynecastle scary, there's crazy people about. 

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If the hand picked board go against her wishes, which it won’t. 

:conspiracy:

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes that’s what I’m telling you, that’s what Budge has been telling us for years, nothing has changed in regards to who makes the final decisions. 

Sorry but you either misunderstood my questions or your answers are simply wrong. A minority shareholder CANNOT take decisions in her/his own right without the support of the board. She also has nothing to do now with the day to day running of the club (her words)

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Tell me then what the point of fan ownership is

To guarantee ownership is in the hands of people who care about the club, thus protecting it. What did you think the point of fan ownership was?

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Sorry but you either misunderstood my questions or your answers are simply wrong. A minority shareholder CANNOT take decisions in her/his own right without the support of the board. She also has nothing to do now with the day to day running of the club (her words)

It’s got nothing to do with being a minority shareholder, she’s still in charge and her hand picked board will vote with her no matter what. 
Do you believe that McKinkey would sack Neilson without her and the board signing off on it?

The Real Maroonblood
20 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

All the other board members that she hand picked? She still has the final  say on anything that happens at the club, McKinley is a invisible puppet who  won’t rock any boats or fall out with anyone. 
Savage might well be of the opinion that the management isn’t up to the job, how he persuades those in charge of that is another thing altogether. 

Fair comment.

Pasquale for King
58 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

:conspiracy:

I know you’re not that clever but look up these big words before you attempt to use them in conversations. 

Ex member of the SaS

Fan ownership is not fan run! The guys from FoH on the board may well know what the fans are saying, but when sitting in a meeting may not feel they have sufficient backing from the rest of the board to make an issue of going against her.

18 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Did other managers have two seasons in the Championship to help the win percentage? 
Did any of them lose to a team like Brora? 
Did any of them have a ****ing plane fly over the ground calling them a useless *****?

Can you remember where we were in the league when the phoodle phlying club pulled their stunt.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I know you’re not that clever but look up these big words before you attempt to use them in conversations. 

You really shouldn't go about commenting on people's intelligence. 

It makes you look petty and a bit silly. 

It may be a big word for you, but it's really not. 

Average length I'd say. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Can you remember where we were in the league when the phoodle phlying club pulled their stunt.

Third in a league without Hibs and Rangers in it?

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You really shouldn't go about commenting on people's intelligence. 

It makes you look petty and a bit silly. 

It may be a big word for you, but it's really not. 

Average length I'd say. 

Yet again you don’t reality get what people are saying, you don’t know the meaning of the word as a conspiracy is a secret and it’s well known that she hand picked the board and they never question her. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah because we won the league with hibs and the rangers in it

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Indeed we did, nobody is denying that. Finishing a distant third with only the sheep and Celtic to contend with was no great achievement, especially when Birkikara then put you out of Europe in July. 

Bazzas right boot

53 minutes ago, Smithee said:

And said poster questions my intelligence. 

You can't make that up. 

It's the worst argument ever against him. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
52 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Indeed we did, nobody is denying that. Finishing a distant third with only the sheep and Celtic to contend with was no great achievement, especially when Birkikara then put you out of Europe in July. 

Aye. Being third then starting the next season in Europe and then looking good for 3rd again. 

Shite times. 

Bazzas right boot

Yet again you don’t reality get what people are saying, you don’t know the meaning of the word as a conspiracy is a secret and it’s well known that she hand picked the board and they never question her. 

What the **** goes on in your head? 

You have Budge down as some kind of Bond Villian. 

"they never question her".... 

😂😂😂😂😂

The conspiracy is the one you think CL, Budge and Robbie have against Hearts and it's all in your head rattling about looking for a friend. 

Mental stuff. 

Tell me you don't go to Tynecastle, I genuinely get the fear reading your and some of the  others crackpot theories. 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

What the **** goes on in your head? 

You have Budge down as some kind of Bond Villian. 

"they never question her".... 

😂😂😂😂😂

The conspiracy is the one you think CL, Budge and Robbie have against Hearts and it's all in your head rattling about looking for a friend. 

Mental stuff. 

Tell me you don't go to Tynecastle, I genuinely get the fear reading your and some of the  others crackpot theories. 

I can’t say I recall ever saying that unholy trinity have a plan to harm Hearts, their numerous costly mistakes have cost us millions though. Stuart Wallace admitted in an interview that he knew he wasn’t allowed to question her, that’s a fact, sorry if that blows your tiny little illiterate mind where it’s all fluffy bunnies and rainbows.
At least it’s keeping folk from discussing your new hero’s lack of a plan b after his predictable plan a fails, saves you making up nonsense threads to deflect from his failings. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I baby say I recall ever saying that unholy trinity have a plan to harm Hearts, their numerous costly mistakes have cost us millions though. Stuart Wallace admitted in an interview that he knew he wasn’t allowed to question her, that’s a fact, sorry if that blows your tiny little illiterate mind where it’s all fluffy bunnies and rainbows.
At least it’s keeping folk from discussing your new hero’s lack of a plan b after his predictable plan a fails, saves you making up nonsense threads to deflect from his failings. 

Hopefully we win and you disappear again. 

It's Quickly becoming a good reason for us to win, that being all the moon howlers go back in their cage awaiting the next defeat. 

When we were undefeated your lack of activity was a blessing. 

You talk absolute shite.

It's Good to see you enjoying yourself tho. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

:laugh2:

I’m picturing (in my warped mind) Budge sitting there with her white Pussy stroking it saying “ who dares take my strangle hold!!!!”

There is crazy, my crazy and some stuff that people or smoking that’s beyond spice, heroin, smack the ****ing lot!!

I’ve had a massive dose of

the smack.

Im seeing babies crawling over the ceiling in my heroine induced coma.

What we should do right now is sack Neilson. Rip the whole thing apart and get the ***** to ****.

Cost us a fortune starting again paying off Neilson. **** the players attitudes. **** everything and everyone.

Lets just get rid and roll the dice again.

Let the plane fly and rid us of this pestilence!!!!

21 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I’d be astonished and very disappointed in the FOH if Ann Budge is still the sole decision maker at Hearts. She’s a minority shareholder albeit with a seat on the board. She no longer has the authority to make key decisions in her own right. If she still has a puppet quorum on the board who do her bidding, they should also be removed. Her time is done and the football side of her time was an utter shambles. She should be well and truly on the sidelines now

The Board run the club on a day to day basis. FoH own the majority of shares but other than their two Board members they are not really involved in the day to day running of the Club. Thought you would have realised by now, it’s only been public knowledge that that’s how it would be for about 5/6 years. 

19 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

His judgement on players has been great so far so I would imagine it would be good on managers too, better than anyone else at the club if past evidence is anything to go by. I would rather he did it than Budge.  

As for January we already have a box to box midfielder who the manager hardly plays. 
The manager says he wants two forwards in January, no mention of anything else. 

He doesn’t know who is leaving in January yet though. 

18 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s not her sole decision anymore. She can’t ‘not sign off’ on it. She doesn’t have the power.

So whose decision is it?  And don’t say FOH because it isn’t. 

17 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

As per the article above, it’s a decision for the professional board of directors, of which she is just one

Same board pretty much as has been in place for years. 

5 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Tell me then what the point of fan ownership is, if one person, who owns a small percentage of the shares can overrule what is essentially the major shareholder (that being the fans through the FOH) Are you telling me we don’t actually have a workable majority ?

FoH has a majority of the shares but not a majority on the board at the moment. 

3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Her main responsibility as chair is to make the sure the Chief Executive and his executive team run the company legally and in the best interests of the shareholders. Id suggest that means knowing exactly what’s going on on a day to day basis, not necessarily running the business on a day to day basis, particularly in key areas. 

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

How do you know they never question her? Are you in the Board?  Do you think James Anderson will just sit and nod his head then hand over more cash?  

I can’t say I recall ever saying that unholy trinity have a plan to harm Hearts, their numerous costly mistakes have cost us millions though. Stuart Wallace admitted in an interview that he knew he wasn’t allowed to question her, that’s a fact, sorry if that blows your tiny little illiterate mind where it’s all fluffy bunnies and rainbows.

Do you still have that interview?  Would make for interesting reading on this thread. 

31 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

So whose decision is it?  And don’t say FOH because it isn’t. 

How about you swat up a bit on company law, company boards, who gets to vote on a board and who doesn’t, then look at the Hearts board and see who represents the majority shareholding, and particularly see who DOESNT get to vote but is on the board as non executive.

if Ann budge holds more sway than her shareholding dictates it should, then the FOH board members on behalf of the owners (that’s us) and bast majority shareholders  have a duty to steer away from that, by removing her if necessary.

6 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

How about you swat up a bit on company law, company boards, who gets to vote on a board and who doesn’t, then look at the Hearts board and see who represents the majority shareholding, and particularly see who DOESNT get to vote but is on the board as non executive.

if Ann budge holds more sway than her shareholding dictates it should, then the FOH board members on behalf of the owners (that’s us) and bast majority shareholders  have a duty to steer away from that, by removing her if necessary.

Boards don’t have to exactly reflect shareholding’s. Each board member has the same one vote as every other. FoH have no current plans to make up the majority of the board. 

InternationalJambo
17 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

From my understanding the board and FOH are two different entities. We essentially own the club whilst the board run it. Although the amount of posts on this thread with different information has made me question that. 

Edited by InternationalJambo

20 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Boards don’t have to exactly reflect shareholding’s. Each board member has the same one vote as every other. FoH have no current plans to make up the majority of the board. 

Does James Anderson have a vote. Only answer if you know.

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes that’s what I’m saying, she hand picked every single person on the board and nobody questions her. Stuart Wallace admitted it ages ago that challenging her isn’t an option. 

She was the major shareholder then, she isn’t now. And we have a certain man on the board who has put millions into Hearts and I’m sure he wouldn’t stay quiet if he disagreed with any Board member including Ann Budge.

Just now, JimmyCant said:

Does James Anderson have a vote. Only answer if you know.

Yes, unless it’s on a subject in which he has a specific external interest. 

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

She was the major shareholder then, she isn’t now. And we have a certain man on the board who has put millions into Hearts and I’m sure he wouldn’t stay quiet if he disagreed with any Board member including Ann Budge.

As she said nothing has changed, I’m not sure JA will have much of a say on whether the manager needs changed tbh. Not sure how you think she as the chairmen doesn’t have power but a director does? I’m not convinced anyone on the board knows the first thing about football if past decisions are anything to go by, do you?

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hopefully we win and you disappear again. 

It's Quickly becoming a good reason for us to win, that being all the moon howlers go back in their cage awaiting the next defeat. 

When we were undefeated your lack of activity was a blessing. 

You talk absolute shite.

It's Good to see you enjoying yourself tho. 

I think you need to get off your Bob deflection/appreciation threads, my post count doesn’t really alter no matter the score line. 
As for talking absolute shite I will bow to your superior knowledge on this one subject. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Can we afford higher wages with perhaps a smaller squad?

It’s a good point, we will need youngsters brought through to fill certain gaps though. 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

As she said nothing has changed, I’m not sure JA will have much of a say on whether the manager needs changed tbh. Not sure how you think she as the chairmen doesn’t have power but a director does? I’m not convinced anyone on the board knows the first thing about football if past decisions are anything to go by, do you?

They seemed to get right signing Savage and authorising the buying of players that arrived in the summer. Hopefully things will continue to improve. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

He doesn’t know who is leaving in January yet though. 

Fair point, any of the loanees and anyone out contract could be away ( Souttar/Halkett/Gnanduillet). I hope we have contingency plans. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

They seemed to get right signing Savage and authorising the buying of players that arrived in the summer. Hopefully things will continue to improve. 

Savage has been a great addition, some of the others before that not so much. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Savage has been a great addition, some of the others before that not so much. 

At least everyone can agree on that one, which is why I mentioned him. 😄

Pasquale for King

How do you know they never question her? Are you in the Board?  Do you think James Anderson will just sit and nod his head then hand over more cash?  

I don’t clearly, but as she hand picked them and made decisions like sacking Stendel and hiring Neilson one Sunday after she woke up kind of proves she makes the moves. 

Do you still have that interview?  Would make for interesting reading on this thread. 

It was gone into detail in the FoH representatives thread, where guys with much more insider knowledge of these things explained it better than I can. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

At least everyone can agree on that one, which is why I mentioned him. 😄

I’ve seen a few question him on the transfer thread tbh 😜