Woman

rudi must stay

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hard to figure out sometimes.

I love mine like mad though.  😍

Me too 👍🏻

Dr-Evil-GIF-source.gif

1 hour ago, Restonbabe said:

Sign is she aint into you. If we are. we usually tell you and if you not shit for brains can pick up on our signals.

You can't pick up on your own signals and haven't a clue what you want yourselves, so the male of the human species has no chance😉

41 minutes ago, indianajones said:

I've actually found that women can be quite messy people which surprised me. You always hear its the men that dont clean etc. 

ShyImpressiveArrowworm-max-1mb.gif

Why do they only wash a few dishes and leave the rest?

I always wash all the dirty crockery and clean the kitchen surfaces, too.

God said to Adam "ill give you the perfect life partner who will be the perfect company for your whole life. Who'll always tell you straight what they think, who'll be just as logical as you when it comes to any problem, but it will cost you an arm and a leg".

Adam replies "what can I get for a rib?".

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

My wife is the glue that binds all the family together. Childbirth changes them for sure. 

Married in 1983 so I know her very well, but sometimes difficult to work out her way of thinking.

I got married in 1983 too. May 14th.

11 hours ago, indianajones said:

I've actually found that women can be quite messy people which surprised me. You always hear its the men that dont clean etc. 

I love Mrs tjambo dearly. But she’s a messy ****. Everything gets left at her arse.

46 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I love Mrs tjambo dearly. But she’s a messy ****. Everything gets left at her arse.

Ha Ha, my wifes moves all my stuff around, cant leave anything alone.

SectionDJambo

It's only my stuff that is lying around where it shouldn't be.

The top of the microwave is the place to keep mail and documents safe.

Do women always just wait until you have sat down then ask you to do something? In the kitchen come through to the livingroom, half a second after my arse hits couch "oh could you get me something from the kitchen" 

:bolt:

The phrase that terrifies me the most in life, when my wife shouts through

"Can I show you something" 

😬

Preferable to men in my book . Well most. I dont like to stereotype a whole sex.   

My mum. sisters, nieces and female friends. I find them more nurturing , emotional, empathic and caring as a species. 

24 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Do women always just wait until you have sat down then ask you to do something? In the kitchen come through to the livingroom, half a second after my arse hits couch "oh could you get me something from the kitchen" 

Just act deaf, and put on ignore.

16 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

It's only my stuff that is lying around where it shouldn't be.

The top of the microwave is the place to keep mail and documents safe.

I think we have the same partner 😂 

On 18/11/2021 at 22:19, Rousset1 said:

Why do they only wash a few dishes and leave the rest?

I always wash all the dirty crockery and clean the kitchen surfaces, too.

yip

On 18/11/2021 at 20:31, indianajones said:

yip again. 

it’s frustrating as hell actually, I get moaned at for the state of the house on a daily basis yet when I point out that it’s actually all of her mess that she leaves at her arse then it’s aye but this aye but that 😂

as the saying goes 

can’t live with them, can’t live without them. 

17 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

My wife is absolutely brutal for this. 
Also, I’ll go into the kitchen to get something and ask her if she wants anything. “No” comes the response, I’ll come back with something and sit down to eat, “ohh give me a wee bit of that” :raging:

My wife (now ex) accused me on loving Hearts more than I loved her.   The problems came to a head when I replied that I loved Hibs more than I loved her!  

Been married for 10 years and with my wife for 13. Nothing is plain sailing but honestly couldn’t imagine my life without her. 

I must be lucky. I’ll revisit this in another 10 years see if it is the same 😂

The Real Maroonblood
23 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Been married for 10 years and with my wife for 13. Nothing is plain sailing but honestly couldn’t imagine my life without her. 

I must be lucky. I’ll revisit this in another 10 years see if it is the same 😂

:lol:
51 years next month.

Great number.

2 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

My wife (now ex) accused me on loving Hearts more than I loved her.   The problems came to a head when I replied that I loved Hibs more than I loved her!  

🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Ouch!

:rofl:

On 20/11/2021 at 07:51, Jamstomorrow said:

:notworthy: :2thumbsup:

jack D and coke
On 18/11/2021 at 20:31, indianajones said:

I’ve lived with a few women and everyone an absolute midden. It was me that kept the place tidy and I mean every single room in the house. Theyd barely wash a dish ffs and let’s not talk about how many days they take off work and lie in their bed with the place upside down. You ever get a day off though and she’s got a fecking list for you :lol: 
Unbelievable when I compare them to my gran and mum who almost never sit/sat down. 

Edited by jack D and coke

On 18/11/2021 at 22:20, i8hibsh said:

Couldn't eat a whole one.

Ironically that is the secret to success with them. 

16 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

My ex wife said I hated woman. 

No petal…judging by the number I shagged behind your back it was just you I hated 

😀🤣

:wow:

It’s good to see that romance is still alive and well.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

:wow:

It’s good to see that romance is still alive and well.

😀

Live a quiet life now though and I like it like that 

On 18/11/2021 at 15:31, indianajones said:

I worked for a while at the police college at Tulliallan and the staff would conduct room inspections fairly regularly for the new recruits. Some of the females were the clartiest middens I've ever met! Rooms were a tip. Clothes, knickers and underwear lying about, half eaten food and on one room inspection in particular, big skidmarks in the pan that would embarrass a shipyard worker! Filthy!

5 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Why do they fill the kettle right to near the top when boiling water for their own one cup of tea?

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

I do that......

:vrface:

16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

So do I.

:jj_facepalm:

And me :gok: