• Cade

• JFK-1

• Longbaws

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That thing you do
3 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

20 years

But. Have you seen where its going to be served? The judge suggested a low security Prison. 

And its at Danbury PCI

https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/dan/ 

They even have the prisons orientation handbook downloadable https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/dan/DAN_aohandbook_en.pdf

Im going to say its a glorified Holiday Camp. Google Maps really doesnt remove that impression.

Theres that bit in Wolf of Wall St where Jordan Belfort is playing tennis in his prison saying he neednt have worried about jail.

This is little better to be honest

Lone Striker
19 hours ago, Ked said:

Be nice if some of the A list clients joined her.

Indeed.    It might be difficult to secure convictions if the girls can't prove the exact dates they were ordered to "please"  a rich  celeb/politician.  Just having some names leaked to the media would be a good start though. 😉 

Jambo-Jimbo
2 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Indeed.    It might be difficult to secure convictions if the girls can't prove the exact dates they were ordered to "please"  a rich  celeb/politician.  Just having some names leaked to the media would be a good start though. 😉 

Oh the media already knows lots of names, but can't print any, because there are court injunctions in place to prevent the names being published.

You have to remember we are probably dealing with some of the most powerful & richest people around, people who can ruin your career your entire life overnight, this might also explain why law enforcement haven't charged anyone else, because they are going to need the most water tight case possible against these people.  

il Duce McTarkin

Glad the boot is in the tin pail, but I was really hoping she would blab under pressure and we'd get treated to a string of high-profile noncey remand 'suicides'.

That thing you do
2 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Glad the boot is in the tin pail, but I was really hoping she would blab under pressure and we'd get treated to a string of high-profile noncey remand 'suicides'.

First, shes in rich peoples jail, which is a holiday camp you cant leave

Second, after 2 years you can apply to switch to UK where quelle suprise she can have uk standard reductions on sentence despite reduced sentences not being available in US.

So 20 years - 2 already served is 18

Plus 2 before a uk transfer = 4 served

16 left- good behaviour and other reductions cuts that to under 6 in UK so possibly she serves a decade of which 2 already done, so out in 8 years

Nearly all of it in low security. Epstein himself got day release from a low security jail...i wouldnt be surprised at all if she starts getting similar.

Its not hard time by a long shot.

23 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

Second, after 2 years you can apply to switch to UK where quelle suprise she can have uk standard reductions on sentence despite reduced sentences not being available in US.

16 left- good behaviour and other reductions cuts that to under 6 in UK so possibly she serves a decade of which 2 already done, so out in 8 years

Nearly all of it in low security. Epstein himself got day release from a low security jail...i wouldnt be surprised at all if she starts getting similar.

Doesn't mean she'll get it. In fact, on the basis that Epstein Epsteined himself, I think the American DoJ will be more than happy for her to take the fall for the lot. They need to be seen that SOMEONE got the sentence the crimes deserved. 

A Boy Named Crow
3 hours ago, That thing you do said:

I watched Filthy Rich for the first time yesterday.  The victims were certainly cheated by Epstein's Epsteining,  I reckon they're going to get cheated again here...

Unless

She releases the little black book to ensure she gets the easy time...

But

Then again,  she'd probably get Epsteined before the list got out.

Somebody posted in the jokes thread ages ago,  what do you get if you cross Bill Clinton and Donald Trump?

Found unresponsive in your cell. 

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Jambo-Jimbo
9 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Unless

She releases the little black book to ensure she gets the easy time...

The FBI already have her little black book*, so unless she's got another one with photo's/videos then she's got nothing.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ghislaine-maxwells-little-black-book-25816997

Besides what is claimed to be Epstein's little black book was leaked online a few years back, it's 92 pages long in PDF file, heavily redacted.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

or here not redacted

https://epsteinsblackbook.com/

* I wouldn't think there would be much difference between Maxwell's & Epstein's little black books, both would contain many of the same names.

• 5 months later...

I’d be interested what went in on this fabled island that was visible to visitors. I’d imagine the unpleasant stuff that is rumoured was very much in an inner cabal of people. Just how large that is nobody really knows, unless someone involved in it goes to the authorities which is unlikely as they’ll incriminate themselves.