• Cade

• JFK-1

• Longbaws

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, obua said:

Guilty.

and 2 x perjury charges to come.

Andy boy will have skid marks all over his pants right now. She will likely end up dead in a cell though. I’d be singing like a canary if I was her

Just wondering what she'd been charged with so went back to link in OP.

Arrested in New Hampshire last year, Maxwell is charged with alleged sex crimes, conspiracy and perjury related to Epstein

29 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

She's got too much dirt on others. I expect a "suicide" in the future

Yeah, her suicide has probably already been planned on her behalf. 

This will disappoint the conspiracy crowd. Need to move on to a new one, she will be whacked soon or whatever. But that said the real fun may now begin.

She knows shit, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to pull a Lee Harvey Oswald type thing right now.

'I'm just a patsy. somebody out there better do something"

WorldChampions1902
10 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

This will disappoint the conspiracy crowd. Need to move on to a new one, she will be whacked soon or whatever. But that said the real fun may now begin.

She knows shit, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's trying to pull a Lee Harvey Oswald type thing right now.

'I'm just a patsy. somebody out there better do something"

CIA-type “body swap” incoming.

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

This is probably bad for Andy Pandy eh?

Apparently not at all, his accuser wasn't called to testify which his defence will focus on. Why wasn't she called? Because she's unreliable? That will be the line going forward.

While I welcome the verdict let's see the plane list up in court.

Amongst them 2 presidents and prime ministers.

CEO of big companies

Royals

Actors.

Prince Andtew come on down for starters 

4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

This is probably bad for Andy Pandy eh?

one of his lawyer (i think it is one of his anyway) has said it is good for mr no sweat as in this trial sweatlesses accuser was not called as a witness, he sees this as the prosecusion not seeing her as a credible/truthful witness

This is so good. Justice for the victims. And shows these rich "priveledged" f**kers they are not above the law. Hope the boot sings like a canary. 

Footballfirst

Criticism on this twitter thread on the BBC's choice of lawyer to discuss the Maxwell verdict.  Are the royals already using the BBC to influence its audience?

I wonder if this verdict will now give more woman the confidence to come forward and name other people involved with Epstein.

It seems clear that Maxwell isn't going to spill the beans.

19 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It seems clear that Maxwell isn't going to spill the beans.

If she were going to spill anything it certainly wouldn't be during a trial in which she is pleading complete ignorance and therefore complete innocence. The two scenarios don't go together.

Now on the other hand when she could be facing the rest of her life in jail it's a completely different scenario. But I'm also wondering if her total arrogance may prevent her from confessing at a minimum knowledge of the activities.

Confessing okay you got me, i'm a conniving lying bitch as well as all the other stuff. Maybe she will stew over it for a while. At least until the sentencing and maybe even a while afterwards.

But at some point the reality will break her, it happened to Myra Hindley and she had something more to cling on to than Maxwell does. She had Brady, but after 5 years inside she broke contact with Brady and began fessing up. She knew she had to or be in prison the rest of her life.

Maxwell will have a breaking point too, and I don't think it will take 5 years to reach it.

11 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Criticism on this twitter thread on the BBC's choice of lawyer to discuss the Maxwell verdict.  Are the royals already using the BBC to influence its audience?

Just to fill people in as to why this was an incredibly bad decision by the BBC....

This guy was named as being part of the circle of abusers by one of the victims.

The same woman who was shared around between Epstein and Randy Andy, no less.

And the BBC gets him to appear as a "neutral" expert.

:cornette:

A Boy Named Crow
35 minutes ago, Cade said:

Just to fill people in as to why this was an incredibly bad decision by the BBC....

This guy was named as being part of the circle of abusers by one of the victims.

Utter madness. The BBC is the establishment's propaganda arm, it's just one of the many things the Brits abide that to be honest,  from the outside,  are beyond ridiculous!

12 hours ago, milky_26 said:

one of his lawyer (i think it is one of his anyway) has said it is good for mr no sweat as in this trial sweatlesses accuser was not called as a witness, he sees this as the prosecusion not seeing her as a credible/truthful witness

She just became a lot more credible then...I suspect the reason she was not called is because she had a contractual settlement previously with Epstein 

On 18/12/2021 at 14:53, Spellczech said:

She clearly loved Epstein and he maybe loved her for a while but then realised that he loved that she loved him and that he loved them younger...I think she enabled him, out of love and a lifestyle he offered, and the sheer arrogance of her privileged upbringing blinds her to the immorality of what she's done. She sold these girls the same lifestyle treats that he offered her and she probably thought they enjoyed his attentions as much as she did. She probably had to also offer additional entreaties such as sponsorship of their future aspirations...A small extra enticement in her opinion but quit significant from all of ours, as this was the entrapment... The only question is whether what she did was also illegal. I would hope yes.

Called it.

34 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Utter madness. The BBC is the establishment's propaganda arm, it's just one of the many things the Brits abide that to be honest,  from the outside,  are beyond ridiculous!

Honestly, the warm fuzziness that a lot of absolute cretins have towards Auntie Beeb is ****ing depressing and sickening. I despise the BBC more than the wee mob down the walk. 

1 hour ago, Cade said:

He's also been on Sky News (not recently I don't think), it was him who spilled the beans about there being sealed court papers concerning Virginia Giuffre's $5m compensation payout from Epstein back in 2009, until then the media hadn't reported about it.

And yes he was one of the people Virginia Giuffre mentioned in her compo claim against Epstein.

9 minutes ago, RobboM said:

BBC back down and apologise for their interview with Dershowitz but I don't see anything on the BBC News site

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/dec/30/bbc-says-interview-with-epstein-lawyer-alan-dershowitz-did-not-meet-its-standards

You'd think that the BBC would have known that he was connected to the whole thing and therefore wasn't an independant commontator on the subject.

4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

If she were going to spill anything it certainly wouldn't be during a trial in which she is pleading complete ignorance and therefore complete innocence. The two scenarios don't go together.

Now on the other hand when she could be facing the rest of her life in jail it's a completely different scenario. But I'm also wondering if her total arrogance may prevent her from confessing at a minimum knowledge of the activities.

Confessing okay you got me, i'm a conniving lying bitch as well as all the other stuff. Maybe she will stew over it for a while. At least until the sentencing and maybe even a while afterwards.

But at some point the reality will break her, it happened to Myra Hindley and she had something more to cling on to than Maxwell does. She had Brady, but after 5 years inside she broke contact with Brady and began fessing up. She knew she had to or be in prison the rest of her life.

Maxwell will have a breaking point too, and I don't think it will take 5 years to reach it.

I was reading up on this last night and the sentence she faces is interesting.

Because it's a federal crime, when she is sentenced there will be no parole.

The only way she can get her sentence reduced is by cooperating with the authorities by providing significant assistance/cooperation into any further investigation.  And that's assuming there is any further investigation .... I think Andy might be sweating a bit now, especially given she was supposed to be a witness in his defence. 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I was reading up on this last night and the sentence she faces is interesting.

Because it's a federal crime, when she is sentenced there will be no parole.

The only way she can get her sentence reduced is by cooperating with the authorities by providing significant assistance/cooperation into any further investigation.  And that's assuming there is any further investigation .... I think Andy might be sweating a bit now, especially given she was supposed to be a witness in his defence. 

I think she’ll be sweating a lot more than him. I’d be seriously panicking in her shoes. It’s either a healthy chunk of your life behind bars, or start spilling the beans, knowing that doing so, there’s a very good chance your life is now at serious risk.

17 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I think she’ll be sweating a lot more than him. I’d be seriously panicking in her shoes. It’s either a healthy chunk of your life behind bars, or start spilling the beans, knowing that doing so, there’s a very good chance your life is now at serious risk.

Is she in danger? If a certain other old man was still in the White House, then perhaps, but I don't think Biden has any interest in even protecting Clinton...

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Is she in danger? If a certain other old man was still in the White House, then perhaps, but I don't think Biden has any interest in even protecting Clinton...

A lot of very powerful people would be wanting her silenced I would think. I certainly wouldn’t underestimate the lengths the Royal Family would be prepared to go to, just to protect their image.

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

A lot of very powerful people would be wanting her silenced I would think. I certainly wouldn’t underestimate the lengths the Royal Family would be prepared to go to, just to protect their image.

Hmmn I think when you get to that level of "society" it is more a danger that someone might harm her in order to ingratiate themselves to the powerful people. It's exactly the kind of thing that Epstein was into TBH - garnering favour, influence, a hold over idiots like Andrew...I reckon given the time passed most of the people who have something to lose from Maxwell are retired, and it is now about reputation, legacy. I also don't think they have direct influence to do anything nefarious themselves, but some rogue agent who might think he has something to gain by doing the deed...?

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Their image is badly tarnished as it is, between Noncedrew, Harry Hewitt and Mad Meg. 

luckyBatistuta
28 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Hmmn I think when you get to that level of "society" it is more a danger that someone might harm her in order to ingratiate themselves to the powerful people. It's exactly the kind of thing that Epstein was into TBH - garnering favour, influence, a hold over idiots like Andrew...I reckon given the time passed most of the people who have something to lose from Maxwell are retired, and it is now about reputation, legacy. I also don't think they have direct influence to do anything nefarious themselves, but some rogue agent who might think he has something to gain by doing the deed...?

27 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Their image is badly tarnished as it is, between Noncedrew, Harry Hewitt and Mad Meg. 

I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if she was to ‘supposedly’ take her own life, she has to know there is a lot of people wanting her silenced.

The number of flag waving Royal lunatics are already dwindling imo, they need to protect their legacy.

18 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if she was to ‘supposedly’ take her own life, she has to know there is a lot of people wanting her silenced.

The number of flag waving Royal lunatics are already dwindling imo, they need to protect their legacy.

I think the Royal Family are the least of her worries, they are but a side show, compared to some of the people Epstein was friendly with, you know the kind, great as a friend but cross them, well...........

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I think the Royal Family are the least of her worries, they are but a side show, compared to some of the people Epstein was friendly with, you know the kind, great as a friend but cross them, well...........

Exactly, there could and probably are so many powerful people, some we have absolutely no idea about and would be real wow moments.

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Seemingly the maximum sentence is 40 years. Even if she gets half that, she's likely not leaving except in a box. 

luckyBatistuta
41 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Seemingly the maximum sentence is 40 years. Even if she gets half that, she's likely not leaving except in a box. 

What a choice

Paedo Maxwell is planning an appeal.

This is incredibly unlikely to succeed.

The court went to great lengths to make this conviction airtight.

The jury was carefully selected to be impartial.

The jury and judge were in constant communication. 

The jury was not put under any time pressure to arrive at their verdicts.

The defence trying to call anonymous witnesses was a huge own goal.

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Exactly, there could and probably are so many powerful people, some we have absolutely no idea about and would be real wow moments.

Indeed, which is why we (joe public) will never get to go, wow really!

39 minutes ago, Cade said:

Paedo Maxwell is planning an appeal.

This is incredibly unlikely to succeed.

The court went to great lengths to make this conviction airtight.

The jury was carefully selected to be impartial.

The jury and judge were in constant communication. 

The jury was not put under any time pressure to arrive at their verdicts.

The defence trying to call anonymous witnesses was a huge own goal.

I think the biggest own goal was Maxwell herself not giving evidence.