Spiderman: No Way Home

Alex Kintner

32 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

I love Alfred Molina as an actor. Great to see hes still about .  This would probably be one of the only Marvel type films id see as I like the Spiderman series of films. 

36 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I love Alfred Molina as an actor. Great to see hes still about .  This would probably be one of the only Marvel type films id see as I like the Spiderman series of films. 

New trailer suggests he will be a ‘good guy’ rather than a villain which is interesting.

6 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

New trailer suggests he will be a ‘good guy’ rather than a villain which is interesting.

Yes it seems so

33 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes it seems so

From memory didn’t he turn good and realise the error of his ways right before dying in the original?

1 hour ago, Alex Kintner said:

Could be a plot twist - you hear him go "You're not Peter Parker" perhaps believing this version of Spiderman is not his nemesis. He's working to restore things out of self interest in order to avoid oblivion. Taking a guess at a 3rd act transition as things resolve and Oct re-establishes his former self / universe etc tied in with the "you can't save everyone" bit (the hand reach out is a red herring). 

Of course my prediction could be nonsense. 😆

That aside - the trailer looks superb but I can't help but feel i don't need as many spoilers. I was quite excited to see Doc Oct but i'd like to not have seen more of his role as that's now spoiled part of the film. 

Edited by Mysterion

6 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Could be a plot twist - you hear him go "You're not Peter Parker" perhaps believing this version of Spiderman is not his nemesis. He's working to restore things out of self interest in order to avoid oblivion. Taking a guess at a 3rd act transition as things resolve and Oct re-establishes his former self / universe etc tied in with the "you can't save everyone" bit (the hand reach out is a red herring). 

Of course my prediction could be nonsense. 😆

That aside - the trailer looks superb but I can't help but feel i don't need as many spoilers. I was quite excited to see Doc Oct but i'd like to not have seen more of his role as that's now spoiled part of the film. 

Marvel are brilliant at keeping the key stuff out of their trailers and using misdirection (Thor’s eye for example). They’ll have done the same here and according to the internet there’s a wee scene in  the trailer that makes it obvious certain characters have been edited out of the footage. 

1 hour ago, Gavman81 said:

Looking forward to this. Will Maguire and Garfield be in it though, that’s the question? 

100% I reckon. You don’t bring back their villains and not them. The blatant edit in the trailer makes it obvious as well.👍🏻

1 hour ago, Gavman81 said:

Looking forward to this. Will Maguire and Garfield be in it though, that’s the question? 

There's a scene in the trailer where Tom Holland is leaping towards Electro, Sandman and Lizard....but 2 of them appear to be focused elsewhere suggesting that Maguire and Garfield are also in the shot but have been edited out for the trailer.....2:15 

To be perfectly honest I’m still struggling with Marissa Tomei playing Peter Parker’s Aunt May. A sure sign I’m getting old when you fancy Spider-Man’s supposedly old aunt. 

Dean Winchester
2 hours ago, Gavman81 said:

Aye absolutely. It's the worst kept secret at this point.

33 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

There's a scene in the trailer where Tom Holland is leaping towards Electro, Sandman and Lizard....but 2 of them appear to be focused elsewhere suggesting that Maguire and Garfield are also in the shot but have been edited out for the trailer.....2:15 

Yep 👍🏻

Carl Fredrickson
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

To be perfectly honest I’m still struggling with Marissa Tomei playing Peter Parker’s Aunt May. A sure sign I’m getting old when you fancy Spider-Man’s supposedly old aunt. 

Nearly 58 and as hot as ever :10600: