My story

rudi must stay

On 13/11/2021 at 14:08, rudi must stay said:

I've been thinking about this for a while and not had the guts to post. I have felt basically like absolute crap since 2015, went to the doctors and had x-rays done (3 in total). Those build up and I am left as a person with no strength in his body, I play football and I can't run in constant pain, I hate it (oh he's crap he can't track back). Life is shit and I hope people can now understand my posts, yes they can be a bit weird but life has been weird since 2015. It is good to get that off my chest 

Sorry I'm not fully understanding what has happened here. 

Are you saying that the doctor giving you 3 x-rays has destroyed your strength and left you in pain and unable to eat properly? Or that these x-rays have failed to pick up on something wrong with your body that has went undiagnosed?

rudi must stay
17 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Sorry I'm not fully understanding what has happened here. 

Are you saying that the doctor giving you 3 x-rays has destroyed your strength and left you in pain and unable to eat properly? Or that these x-rays have failed to pick up on something wrong with your body that has went undiagnosed?

First one

rudi must stay

Last week they told me I'm undiagnosed same as 25% of patients. Just washed their hands of any blame, and they had me believing I was mentally ill as well hence why I was on the other thread. See if you're mentally ill they can just sit there and deny everything which is convenient for them 

rudi must stay
On 13/11/2021 at 20:24, Greedy Jambo said:

I've been in many a dark place, doctors are useless, you just have to sort yourself out. 

I don't know his life, so i'm not going to try and help him. 

I've tried to help people in the past, but it's impossible without knowing all the facts. 

And i wasn't taking the piss by telling him to get an xbox. 

A games console can help a lot, you forget about everything when you're playing games. 

So wait a minute when you feel sick doctors are useless. Is that right, that what you're saying? I thought they were meant to be caring and help you feel better. How do you have such insight and you in the NHS