John souttar

William H. Bonney

11 minutes ago, Pap said:

I'm putting myself in the firing line here 😌

But i've heard similar. Down south but no idea what club. 

I'm only saying wfar the guy shad to me mate. Gonnae  say nowt on here  fi now on. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• kingantti1874

• Bongo 1874

• Pasquale for King

3 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

But Stoke? Why is that a good move for him? Another year at Heats,if as good as this one,a place in the natoonal team for the qualifiers, European football, then aim higher than bloody Stoke.

As i said, mate. A club wasnt mentioned.

Fxxx the SPFL
10 minutes ago, Pap said:

I'm putting myself in the firing line here 😌

But i've heard similar. Down south but no idea what club. 

Clubs can’t approach Soapy until January 

Nucky Thompson
2 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

However, as Soutar wasn’t in the initial squad, he is presumably last choice CB so he probably won’t play.  Not sure who is left but if all fit I’d imagine it would be Tierney LCB, Hendry RCB and either McKenna or Cooper in the middle if they’re in the squad. 

I don't think not being in the initial squad will make a difference. He's seemingly been impressive at training 

Just now, **** the SPFL said:

Like that rule never ever gets broken.

Fxxx the SPFL
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Like that rule never ever gets broken.

Probably does but clubs can be fined for tapping up

1 minute ago, **** the SPFL said:

🤷‍♂️ I wasnt even going to post it until i saw people having ago at the other poster.

Give him a bumper 1 year extension. The way he is playing its inevitable a big offer will come in. 

Fxxx the SPFL
Just now, Pap said:

🤷‍♂️ I wasnt even going to post it until i saw people having ago at the other poster.

Give him a bumper 1 year extension. The way he is playing its inevitable a big offer will come in. 

I agree with the contract part but sorry some folk just come on here and post utter made up crap

2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I smell Tom Kite here. Couldn't help but check your profile, 28 posts zero donations. Away and fling it at yerself.

You'd imagine he knew all that already if he really is psychic. 

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

But Stoke? Why is that a good move for him? Another year at Heats,if as good as this one,a place in the natoonal team for the qualifiers, European football, then aim higher than bloody Stoke.

Money talks. 

Kent contracted until 2023, Hagi 2024 they get £20 mil for both if they play it right, Celtic got offered £30mil for French Eddie but turned it down because they wanted £40 mil only to lose him for a pittance to Palace, was the exact same with dembele. 

Rangers won't make the same mistake. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

13 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

I agree with the contract part but sorry some folk just come on here and post utter made up crap

99.9% of ITK is utter crap and i'm sure what i heard will be no different. And i honestly hope it is.

But my reason for posting as i said in my previous post wasnt for being ITK. It was for people having a pop at the other poster.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Psychicjambo said:

It's ok  mate . I dinnae come on tae lie . Was only saying what the man said.  As we were talking about  how halkett and Moore worked well the soapy cane back amd halkett became  murder  .  I'd be gutted at 500k. But wouldn't surprise me 

If he's not signing an extension then £500k is OK. 

Move Smith to centre half for the reminder of the season and try and get another rb, a more attacking one. 

I'd be cheeky and bid for the young guy at Aberdeen, Hedges? 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Special Agent Dale Cooper
16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If he's not signing an extension then £500k is OK. 

Move Smith to centre half for the reminder of the season and try and get another rb, a more attacking one. 

I'd be cheeky and bid for the young guy at Aberdeen, Hedges? 

£500k for six months is very decent! 

52 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Kent contracted until 2023, Hagi 2024 they get £20 mil for both if they play it right, Celtic got offered £30mil for French Eddie but turned it down because they wanted £40 mil only to lose him for a pittance to Palace, was the exact same with dembele. 

They will sell them both for the first decent offer, they still have not paid for Kent. They will be lucky to get £15M for both and once they pay Liverpool for Kent, they wont have as much as they think they are going to make. They do not have a POT TO PISS IN, if they get knocked out of Europe, FIRE SALE.........Bring it on.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Didn’t we get £1.1m for Sow with 6 months left? 

West Ham we’re also going to spend around £1m on Patterson with 6 months left when he got injured.

Bazzas right boot
52 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

£500k for six months is very decent! 

It would be and if he's not signed an extension by Jan I'd punt him to the highest bidder.

Harsh, but just like Souttar is looking after himself , Hearts need to look after themselves, having a player with his mind elsewhere is not what we need no matter how professional they are.

Assuming Moore stays, Smith at CH is a like for like replacement imo and we then look at a a good rb which ofc may have to wait until  the Summer, but there will be options in January.

Hopefully he signs an extension, but it looks unlikely.

Fxxx the SPFL
2 hours ago, Pap said:

99.9% of ITK is utter crap and i'm sure what i heard will be no different. And i honestly hope it is.

But my reason for posting as i said in my previous post wasnt for being ITK. It was for people having a pop at the other poster.

I think people were having a pop at a poster with 28 posts splaffing crap I certainly wasn’t having a go at you if Stoke are interested it would be a couple of staff there certainly not the players so an ex Hearts player was supposedly confirming that Souttar was going to them for £500k absolute guff anyway it will all come out in the wash 

11 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

I think people were having a pop at a poster with 28 posts splaffing crap I certainly wasn’t having a go at you if Stoke are interested it would be a couple of staff there certainly not the players so an ex Hearts player was supposedly confirming that Souttar was going to them for £500k absolute guff anyway it will all come out in the wash 

So it will. First, if he goes to a Championship club at all I'll be surprised. If he goes to a Championship club for 500k I'll be astonished. 

Every club in the Premiership, and below, will know about him. Injury record or no there are clubs in the Premier League in England who could take 500k out of their tea and biscuits fund to take a chance on him.

fabienleclerq
3 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aye rangers blow celtic out the water when it comes to financial decisions. 

4 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Probably does but clubs can be fined for tapping up

Genuine question - when was the last time a club was fined for this? Despite the rule how how prevalent tapping up is, I've never heard of anyone getting fined for it.

Malinga the Swinga
7 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

How dare you question Bongo, the self proclaimed itk expert on transfers and finances of clubs throughout footballing world.

The man's delusional.

Fxxx the SPFL
13 minutes ago, OTT said:

Genuine question - when was the last time a club was fined for this? Despite the rule how how prevalent tapping up is, I've never heard of anyone getting fined for it.

I’ll be honest I don’t know but it must have happened quick look on the net and Dwight Yorke Jermaine Defoe and Ashley Cole were all involved in tapping up and clubs involved were fined 

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

John's brother Harry got stretchered  off tonight in the 0-0 draw  v. Saudi Arabia (playing for Australia).  The report said it looked like a bad knee injury.     

No mention of Hairweave Boyle in the report - other than he got substituted  !!

No more injuries in the Souttar family, please.

1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

Again. I never mentioned Stoke :smile:

And i know you get blatent wind ups from low post count posters but ive seen just as much absolute shite been posted as ITK by high post count posters, over the years.

I think the intitial poster just heard something, got a bit excited and posted it on here. I heard the same minus the team but also another detail which really peaked my curiousity but i havent posted it as of yet. If it hits the news i will defo share said detail that was shared with me.

I'd love nothing better than JS to sign an extension, even just a year on a big wage (remember Vlad with Craig Gordon?). 

Edited by Pap

Guest ToqueJambo

Celtic, Rangers and any number of decent Championship teams would be daft not to be looking at Soapy. Hope he stays but he'll be in demand, especially if he puts in a couple of good international performances. I've got confidence we're already figuring out replacement options though.

5 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

3/4 year contract at minimum £15k pw is why.  26 year-old injury ridden player wouldn’t turn that down 

5 hours ago, Pap said:

If he has nah sort of decent offer now from a club deepen south he would be stupid not to sign up immediately. 26 years old, three Achilles rebuilds - he could be crocked permanently at any time. Good luck to the guy if he secures his future financially and we get something for him.  

4 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He won’t want Hagi, more likely Kamara. Kent will go for a lot less than £20m. He will now want out ASAP and will probably down tools. They will take £5-8m in January or next summer at most. 

48 minutes ago, OTT said:

It doesn’t happen nowadays.  Clubs are too smart. Agent to agent discussions. 

42 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

John Souter won't know what he is doing past January nevermind some random on KB.

Suspect he knows where he is currently going in January. Could change if he turns it on for Scotland this weekend but he will still be headed south. 

On 09/11/2021 at 18:06, Pasquale for King said:

Not quite but I have my talents, I have a god like ability to annoy folk for instance 😜

👍👍👍👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

So it will. First, if he goes to a Championship club at all I'll be surprised. If he goes to a Championship club for 500k I'll be astonished. 

Every club in the Premiership, and below, will know about him. Injury record or no there are clubs in the Premier League in England who could take 500k out of their tea and biscuits fund to take a chance on him.

I'm not sure if Soapy's Premiership class and his age and injuries might limit his options a wee bit. Christophe Berra was a bit younger, had no history of injuries and was a much better defender than Soapy and he still only got a move to the English Championship. I'm not sure if Soapy's style would suit the EPL. He's good on the ball but he's not commanding enough on a week to week basis purely in a defensive sense.

13 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm not sure if Soapy's Premiership class and his age and injuries might limit his options a wee bit. Christophe Berra was a bit younger, had no history of injuries and was a much better defender than Soapy and he still only got a move to the English Championship. I'm not sure if Soapy's style would suit the EPL. He's good on the ball but he's not commanding enough on a week to week basis purely in a defensive sense.

Still worth a punt though for the peanuts you'd get him for though.

Byyy The Light
20 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Don’t agree Berra was better. Souttar has all the attributes to do well down south. They want guys who can play football not just defend.

Guest ToqueJambo
10 minutes ago, Pap said:

Still worth a punt though for the peanuts you'd get him for though.

I'm just thinking how much game time he'd get. A top championship team could be a good move though, but staying at Hearts or going to the OF is still his best chance of silverware. My money would be on one of the OF going for him.

Guest ToqueJambo
10 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Don’t agree Berra was better. Souttar has all the attributes to do well down south. They want guys who can play football not just defend.

Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of Soapy, but Berra was really good from a young age. He played 3 seasons as a regular in the EPL. It's more important for a central defender down there to be commanding and fast - which Berra definitely was at his peak - against very quick, physical forwards in the EPL than be a footballing defender IMO.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

😂😂😂

This wins the Internet. 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm just thinking how much game time he'd get. A top championship team could be a good move though, but staying at Hearts or going to the OF is still his best chance of silverware. My money would be on one of the OF going for him.

Mine too, I've thought he'd go to celtic from early on

😢