** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

6 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Unpopular opinion... a false number 9 really isn't a difficult concept to grasp :peepwall:

Explain in detail then.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

Words made for pundits who appear increasingly to have not played in top level men's football.  God knows what will happen to MOTD when Lineker and Shearer leave.  And as for Sportscene...

The same as when the likes of David Coleman, Bob Wilson, Jimmy Hill and Des Lynam left MOTD, they will find someone else. MOTD is 58 years old this year.

9 minutes ago, pointon said:

Happy days

Yep - think we can and will do better than Findlay. As soon as that story showed up in the paper, ‘linking’ us with him, I suspected it was 💩 anyway! 

Joe Savage,

‘It’s great news ahead of our return to action, and I’m hopeful that we’ll have even more good news in the coming days.”

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Joe Savage,

‘It’s great news ahead of our return to action, and I’m hopeful that we’ll have even more good news in the coming days.”

230FFCE7-675C-4690-BBA4-55CA83B2BB39.gif

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 - Halkett signs new deal
fabienleclerq
30 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Unpopular opinion... a false number 9 really isn't a difficult concept to grasp :peepwall:

Correct. 

2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

His player page on their website has been deleted so that tells you, they’ve done that deliberately, he’s left Well and is not coming back. No longer their player. Reckon it’s them wanting to burden us with an extra passenger wage so we can’t spend to get out of sight. But we’ll be out of sight from

that mob anyway. 

They are negotiating over the fee for another six months or perhaps they prefer to sign him permanently. Who knows, whatever happens he won’t be playing for us and they are the only other team he can play for

30 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Joe Savage,

Cheers Dave. I'm now battling with a semi

27 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:clumshot:

:ruiner:

In no particular order as I'm parked at Hermiston Gate....

:phface:

There are better dogging spots nearby

Edited by Steak

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Steak said:

There are better dogging spots nearby

Do you have to be able to drive? Asking for a friend 😱😜.

1 hour ago, Rogue Daddy said:

...more good new from the Daily Rangers... although I do question the use of the word 'ace'.

Hearts ace wanted by Motherwell as clubs look for 'financial agreement'
The Hearts attacker is back at Tynecastle and Motherwell want him back.

Haha. He can be ‘ace’ somewhere else. Which I’m guessing will be league 1 or 2 in England after his loan.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Haha. He can be ‘ace’ somewhere else. Which I’m guessing will be league 1 or 2 in England after his loan.

🤞...that would be ace!

47 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Joe Savage,

Probably just Kingsley signing on again…

Halkett has earned that, probably wouldn’t have been much fuss if he’d gone in the summer but he’s levelled up big time this season & proved the doubters wrong, buzzing for him & us!

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Ah,  the days of no substitutes,  2-3-5 formation, fans swapping ends at half time and the referees as bent as they are now

showed a clip at half time on match of the day last night of the last time Aston Villa beat Man Utd in the cup it was the 1957 final (year i was born) The Aston Villa forward MacPharland charged in on the Man U goalie he broke the goalies jaw no subs outfield player had to go in goals. That tackle legitimate back then would probably put you in jail for assault now.

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Probably just Kingsley signing on again…

You make that sound like that would not be great news.

A_A wehatethehibs
47 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

They are negotiating over the fee for another six months or perhaps they prefer to sign him permanently. Who knows, whatever happens he won’t be playing for us and they are the only other team he can play for

I seen that today, didn’t look like he had started many games for them recently. Chuck him in a player plus cash deal for Tony Watt maybe? They probably wouldn’t take it as Watt is carrying them this season 

Fxxx the SPFL
56 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:clumshot:

:ruiner:

In no particular order as I'm parked at Hermiston Gate....

:phface:

do you work for the Police and who's in your car :whistling:

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I seen that today, didn’t look like he had started many games for them recently. Chuck him in a player plus cash deal for Tony Watt maybe? They probably wouldn’t take it as Watt is carrying them this season 

Watts already signed for another team. 

Jamboscanbevicius

Excellent news on Halkett. Extensions for him and CG are huge for us. Hopefully Kingsley and Haring follow suit soon. 

There are some decent players out of contract at other clubs too. The likes of Siegrist, Lamie, McCart, Fuchs, and McGrath are definitely worth a look!

D575307E-8EA7-4BDD-8887-8811B540FE19.jpeg

Edited by Jamboscanbevicius

8 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

showed a clip at half time on match of the day last night of the last time Aston Villa beat Man Utd in the cup it was the 1957 final (year i was born) The Aston Villa forward MacPharland charged in on the Man U goalie he broke the goalies jaw no subs outfield player had to go in goals. That tackle legitimate back then would probably put you in jail for assault now.

Ball was there to be won 

I will be honest if this was the summer just passed I wouldn't be bothered if Halkett left but he has been much improved this season so this is welcome news.

31 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Do you have to be able to drive? Asking for a friend 😱😜.

If you've got a high viz and Jonno flickers his lights you're in there.

The White Cockade

Great news Craig has signed on again 

Also good that Joe runs such a tight ship regarding keeping such news in house until announced The way it should be

Not a peep from ITKers about this news today so let’s wait for official announcements and stop putting faith in the rumour mongers 

24 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

You make that sound like that would not be great news.

21 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

I want new signings 🥺

You may be in luck. After all, Kingsley doesn’t fit the bill for us only giving contract extensions to people named Craig…

11 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I could have wrote that Raman. He will either go to Rangers or one of two championship clubs. We’ve pretty much known this for a week. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal
  • davemclaren locked and unlocked this topic