** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

Even if it's Sibbick in midfield and Haring further back that would work.

We do need some cover in asap.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

9 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Yeah same. 

Though agree with others that I think Hibs may have moved on from him. Would take Sibbick but worth remembering that none of the football staff were around when he was last here, so its not like they have been used to coaching him.

Naismith was. If he was impressed with him I’m sure he’d speak up. Only played a couple of games before he got sick if I remember rightly. Glandular fever?

jamboinglasgow
Just now, GinRummy said:

Naismith was. If he was impressed with him I’m sure he’d speak up. Only played a couple of games before he got sick if I remember rightly. Glandular fever?

Yeah had some illness which meant he could play after our games against Rangers and St Johnstone.

12 minutes ago, john thomas said:

I agree it was his worst performance .

To say it was his worse game yet implies he has had many bad games .

Maybe that wasn't what you meant ?

It wasn’t, and to infer it from what I wrote would be incorrect. My point was about GMS, but McKay wasn’t up to standard last night and we have to admit that.

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

It wasn’t, and to infer it from what I wrote would be incorrect. My point was about GMS, but McKay wasn’t up to standard last night and we have to admit that.

Celtic had obviously targeted McKay as our danger man they were quick to surround him giving him no room to work in. 

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, BelgeJambo said:

Some Barnsley fans not impressed with Sibbick

Only issue with Sibbick is that he can’t defend!Worst CB I’ve ever seen in the air!! That’s why he’s off to Scotland!!!

To be fair that is the exception to the comments from Barnsley fans I have seen, most of them cant believe that they are getting rid of him and feel he should be starting

2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Some Barnsley fans not impressed with Sibbick

Only issue with Sibbick is that he can’t defend!Worst CB I’ve ever seen in the air!! That’s why he’s off to Scotland!!!

I understand EPL fans being arrogant and feeling superior to a degree, but how on earth has it dripped down to the likes of Barnsley and Luton fans?

After his move to Hibs fell through, they signed Bushiri so hopefully it's not to them, I'd be happy to take him back on the basis he can play 2/3 positions and is a good age with a potential for sell on in the future.

4 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

To be fair that is the exception to the comments from Barnsley fans I have seen, most of them cant believe that they are getting rid of him and feel he should be starting

Yes,there are some who think it’s crazy to let him go

42 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Gotta be Hibs,as they have gone signing Tonto.

Would make sense for us to take him with our situation though.

Hibs surely have to call it a day surely. It’s mental their recruitment policy - even their supporters don’t have a clue why.

I reckon he could be coming here. Aberdeen isn’t exactly an attractive option with their manager on a shoogly peg I’d imagine 

Салатные палочки

Hearing from a mate who's source he trusts that Rangers are going to test our mettle with 400K plus Jack Simpson for Souttar before the deadline. 

3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hearing from a mate who's source he trusts that Rangers are going to test our mettle with 400K plus Jack Simpson for Souttar before the deadline. 

Did Rangers pay 1.2 million for him last Jan ?

Leveins Battalion
5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Hibs surely have to call it a day surely. It’s mental their recruitment policy - even their supporters don’t have a clue why.

I reckon he could be coming here. Aberdeen isn’t exactly an attractive option with their manager on a shoogly peg I’d imagine 

They have some young Nowergian at the farm just now apparently.

Had a look on .nut even they are questioning what the hell is going on now re recruitment. 😂

Just now, steve123 said:

take that back it was Market Value I think on some random site.

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Ginnelly will be on bench with Boyce and Simms up front hopefully.

And GMS may do a lot better with 2 up front. 

GMS might do a lot better at another club.

Italian Lambretta
Just now, FFSJohn said:

…possibly announced tonight otherwise tomorrow.

Ohh FFS put the Klaxon away then.........................

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, steve123 said:

No sure, I don't know much about the lad to be honest but he's not played much. Although my mate rates him. 

Not Happy with this turn of events there were only one or two coming in before yesterday another one signed today and it will be a quiet end to the window 🙄

Klaxon teasing aside, to me the cover for Halkett (until Moore is back) is Haring. He's steady enough to pin down the middle of the back 3.

Plus it allows us to get Haring, Beni, and Devlin on the park at the same time.

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, FFSJohn said:

PREPARE THE KLAXON…

Are you John Souttar you joined in 2017 during you first recuperation period and have inside info asking for a friend 

37 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

We agree but , to be fair , it does read that way

3 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Klaxon teasing aside, to me the cover for Halkett (until Moore is back) is Haring. He's steady enough to pin down the middle of the back 3.

Plus it allows us to get Haring, Beni, and Devlin on the park at the same time.

Robbie said Moore would be back for Motherwell Game

22 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

was thinking they may try something like this. No chance

Last night Simms was announced as I prepared my tea. I’m just about to prepare tonight’s tea, so if it happens we know the secret 👀 

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Last night Simms was announced as I prepared my tea. I’m just about to prepare tonight’s tea, so if it happens we know the secret 👀 

The difference being it was preceded by Banderson's tweets and seen none so enjoy your tea 👍

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Need to start having tea for breakfast and lunch as well. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
32 minutes ago, FFSJohn said:

PREPARE THE KLAXON…

30 minutes ago, FFSJohn said:

…possibly announced tonight otherwise tomorrow.

0EEBA10A-AFC9-446D-9900-0054D20053DB.jpeg

kingantti1874
13 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

If you look up Jack Simpson mentions on twitter you'll just see a bunch of huns making jokes about how bad he is :lol:

to be honest, we were also heavily linked with Jack Hendry and we laughed at that prospect and he’s turned into a great player..

just trust in the management team

42 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Seen this posted on r/ScottishFootball about a week ago. 

Probably bollocks. 

13 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

FFSJohn has dropped a grenade in here and ****ed off 😂

Probably a good thing he's full of shit then... 😏😆

1 minute ago, RS86 said:

Sibbick's Dad works with my Dad. Not that i'm privvy to any ITK info, just a random fact :lol:

You might not be privy to any ITK knowledge as yet but if you put in the effort…

2 minutes ago, RS86 said:

Sibbick's Dad works with my Dad. Not that i'm privvy to any ITK info, just a random fact :lol:

You know what to do...

Sibbick doesn't appeal at all tbh. Despite doing alright he just reminds me of our previous regime and the revolving door of players.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal