• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'll take McGrath just for the banter 🤣

I do like RCC though, there's something about him.

RCC may be going nowhere if BBC latest tweet is to be believed 

Edited by jamdunc

LarrysRightFoot
7 minutes ago, db211833 said:

What, they get into the knock out stages.  I like JS but he is absolutely unproven at elite level.

He is unproven at that level over any period yes. Plus I’m talking about levels when I sat Goldson is rubbish. 

He’s a mid table English Championship defender. There must be a reason nobody at a good level has went near him or Tavenier.  

Ross County went at Rangers defence and look what happened. Too many teams as scared to go at them - I understand it to an extent, as they are worried about being exposed but the point stands. 

Now Soaoy wasn’t drowning in top level offers but I think a lot of that is down to he’s seen as a gamble. I’d also say as much as I like him he’s a better footballer than defender - though he does seem to have got better.  

2 minutes ago, jamdunc said:

RCC may be going somewhere if BBC latest tweet is to be believed 

Got the tweet? For those of us not on twitter?

13 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Is this guy reliable?

Nope, it's a wind up account started in the summer window. It was either created by a Rangers fan to wind up Celtic fans or vice versa. All its 'rumours' are totally fabricated though.

Says long term target. Is this guy American working for beIn sports and confusing us with the wee team? 

They must have about 50 players now :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'll take McGrath just for the banter 🤣

I do like RCC though, there's something about him.

I need to pay attention, I thought Hibs had already signed McGrath 😴

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

I need to pay attention, I thought Hibs had already signed McGrath 😴

He REJECTED them, along with a number of others😍

2 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Hes going nowhere according to county. The bbc posted news coming about him. The news was hes going nowhere. I jumped the gun from first tweet. I'm not on twitter either just check bbc sport scotland latest news

InternationalJambo
3 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Says he will be staying at his club, as will JS.

No idea if the guy is legit (regarding McGrath tweet) but I messaged him to ask if he meant to say Hibs and he confirmed he meant Hearts. Again, no idea if there's any truth but guess we can write off it being a daft mistake by the source.

InternationalJambo
Just now, Danny1874 said:

No idea if the guy is legit (regarding McGrath tweet) but I messaged him to ask if he meant to say Hibs and he confirmed he meant Hearts. Again, no idea if there's any truth but guess we can write off it being a daft mistake by the source.

It’s a load of b(m)aloney he will be off down to England. Good banter though😂.

The White Cockade
13 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

A month not a week. That a week would mean a raise for Ramsey. 😂

😂

aye my typing not what it could be!

The Hogfather

Apparently he broke the news about Gerrard to Villa first. I don't know if he's reliable or not, I don't know if we've even looked at him twice but any move for him would be the typical "out of the blue" type signing we seem to be making.

We'll see what happens between now and the window closing.

5 minutes ago, Kennyfragg13 said:

Think someone’s coming in otherwise thy would have said all business been done by now

Or Souttar is potentially away.

InternationalJambo
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Can or does McGrath play centrally? If not it's strange they signed Jordan Jones if he's staying.

Anywhere across the front three. 

12 minutes ago, Goodfella said:

Nope, it's a wind up account started in the summer window. It was either created by a Rangers fan to wind up Celtic fans or vice versa. All its 'rumours' are totally fabricated though.

Aye no way is his bio real

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I’m not that fussed about McGrath personally.

He’s got similar hype to that Alan Armstrong in the summer - I don’t know if he has done well or not but I’ve heard Boy Scout.

The BBC site also has someone reporting that Robbie says we’re only going to bring someone in if Souttar goes. And he probably isn’t going because they wanted it sorted by teatime if he was.

6 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I’m not that fussed about McGrath personally.

He’s got similar hype to that Alan Armstrong in the summer - I don’t know if he has done well or not but I’ve heard Boy Scout.

By Alan Armstrong do you mean allan campbell

17 minutes ago, jamdunc said:

Hes going nowhere according to county. The bbc posted news coming about him. The news was hes going nowhere. I jumped the gun from first tweet. I'm not on twitter either just check bbc sport scotland latest news

It doesn’t say it’s 100%. Brian McLauchlin at it as always. 

3846cddd-7d90-45d5-98d6-fe7faeb1cc5d.jpg

Speculation has surrounded Ross County's Regan Charles-Cook is recent days, but the forward is expected to remain at the club despite interest from a number of sides. 

The 24-year-old is the Premiership's top scorer with ten goals so far and is out of contract this summer.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Not that we will be one of the clubs, Goodwin did confirm he was talking to other clubs tonight. 

I mean, the lad ****ed up the transfer with St Mirren and Hibs in August playing poker, going to do it again at the very death of the window?

jamboinglasgow
Just now, steve123 said:

Has Henderson went back out on loan ? 

Not yet, though there is no rush as you can still loan players to the lower leagues in February.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Has Henderson went back out on loan ? 

Can only go back to Alloa if anywhere 

1 hour ago, jdl2002 said:

This is where I am. I don’t think Rangers have any intention of making him a regular starter. He’ll make a good stand in for an injured player, but more importantly, they’ll have some concern over our recent progress from championship to clear 3rd place in the league in our first season back. Couple that with recent signings, it’s only right they should wish us to be weakened.

Especially when you consider that Rangers are once again up to their neck in debt and gambling with the future of their club. While Hearts have no debt and are increasingly well financed. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Can only go back to Alloa if anywhere 

8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Not that I’m aware off.

Cheers, strange one he had made the bench last few games but not had a sniff of game time would have thought they would want him away getting experience again.

Edited by steve123

35 minutes ago, Goodfella said:

Correct. Scroll back through the timeline and he got some fake story in the Glasgow Evening Times as Hamish Razul.

58 minutes ago, Victorian said:

My boss is a bun and he's giving it the stuff about Souttar being a bench filler.  

It's an ego thing.  I think it dents their sense of themselves to rely on a free transfer or PCA signing being a first choice.

Complete and utter shite but expected of those arseholes.

Does your boss know you think

he’s an arsehole? 😄

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Hibs signing another Norwegian nobody 

In time to get smashed into pieces tomorrow night. 

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

😂

Yes. And exactly my point.

Played 17 times for Luton in the championship and scored a very good goal recently