** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

Just now, iainmac said:

Rangers burner account. 

It really is eh. Its like the opposite to that Agent Scotland account in terms of which arsecheek it clearly supports. 

mainstream media is bad enough. Why anyone would want to support independent media thats a carbon copy of the mainstream guff is beyond me. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

InternationalJambo
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot on, just a bench warming squad filler. 

You don’t think JS will get a game over Bassey, Balogun, Hellander & Simpson? Behave. He’s on par with - if not better - than Goldson. 

Edited by InternationalJambo

5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

"Announcing the new Fan Token, $EVCO, launching at the low price of £0.001690 per token.

Buy 55, get 1 free.  Offer only valid for 10 uses in a row."

:rofl:…where do I sign?

Captain Lithuania
48 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Souttar was signed to weaken us no other reason they dont even want him. Will end up the same way as Hastie, Barker, Jones etc. If they win the league Goldson will sign a new deal and he wont get a look in

That’s one way to look at it. I think they were more worried that Celtic would sign him as it’s well known how shaky they are at the back. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

You don’t think JS will get a game over Bassey, Balogun, Hellander & Simpson? Behave. He’s on par with - if not better - than Goldson. 

I meant next season when he signs for them, last time I looked he’s still with us. They will need to strengthen in the summer and Souttar can barely cope with the likes of Chris Kane, never mind the CL strikers they will face. 
Goldson is actually a threat in the opposition box and is clearly a better player I’m afraid. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I meant next season when he signs for them, last time I looked he’s still with us. They will need to strengthen in the summer and Souttar can barely cope with the likes of Chris Kane, never mind the CL strikers they will face. 

Souttar is the best defender in the league in my opinion 

InternationalJambo
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

He’s a ready made replacement for Goldson for next season. You can bookmark this. 

15 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Wouldn’t wager against this being latter based on JSs injury history. 

Fair point, legally binding in one direction is more likely 😁

1 minute ago, db211833 said:

Fair point, legally binding in one direction is more likely 😁

😆 more than likely!

3 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

He’s a ready made replacement for Goldson for next season. You can bookmark this. 

Talks have re-opened between Goldson and Rangers. He’s not as good as Goldson. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Goldson is actually a threat in the opposition box and is clearly a better player I’m afraid. 

Yeah, its a no brainer Goldson is lethal in the box. Souttar is signing up to play a bit part role and I dunno if Clarke will entertain that at international level. Especially when we have so many CBs playing at Championship level or above (many of which can't get a game themselves). 

In terms of playing football he's made a shit move. His bank balance might be all the better for it, but I don't think he'll leave rangers a better player than he joined them. 

I think we'll see Halkett capped in the next year or two. Will be interesting to see how many caps Souttar earns in that time (if any). 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I think he is. 

LarrysRightFoot
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Goldson is rubbish. Gets the odd goal but really isn’t a very good defender. You see what happens to rangers defence when teams in Europe aren’t scared of them. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Yeah, its a no brainer Goldson is lethal in the box. Souttar is signing up to play a bit part role and I dunno if Clarke will entertain that at international level. Especially when we have so many CBs playing at Championship level or above (many of which can't get a game themselves). 

In terms of playing football he's made a shit move. His bank balance might be all the better for it, but I don't think he'll leave rangers a better player than he joined them. 

I think we'll see Halkett capped in the next year or two. Will be interesting to see how many caps Souttar earns in that time (if any). 

Definitely. As much as a sell on fee sounds good in all likelihood it’s meaningless and shouldn’t be a deal breaker. 

InternationalJambo
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Goldson will be off and JS will take his place, talks have been ongoing since last summer.

I’m sorry but I disagree. In 4 years when JS is 29 & the same age as Goldson is now he will be playing at a higher level if he stays injury free. Id would wager he will be away next summer if he steers clear of injuries and is in the Scotland team for the WC.

3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I think he is. 

1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Goldson is rubbish. Gets the odd goal but really isn’t a very good defender. You see what happens to rangers defence when teams in Europe aren’t scared of them. 

Fair enough guys. I maybe shouldn’t have made such a definite statement. I don’t watch rangers European games unless they’re getting beat and I’ve nothing else to do.  Every time I’ve seen Goldson he’s been very good.  

13 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

If not he’ll just be another player who earns a fortune then ends up being a journey man round a few English teams before signing for the likes of Kilmarnock and the old firm wonder why we hate them so much.

7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Except Çerc is pronounced cherj

:facepalm:

Shame on me. I’m sure everyone read it as cherj too and didn’t get my joke. :sad:

Edited by BackOfTheNet

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Hopefully we tell them to stick their poxy bid where the sun doesn't shine.

They want him, he's hearts player. Make a decent offer or jog on. Simple. Probably too complicated for the average rangers fan but then so are light switches. 

LarrysRightFoot
10 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Since he was linked with us.

Only thing I know about him is what was written on hear and if any of it is true I’d be surprised if he ended up at RC.

17 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

That’s one way to look at it. I think they were more worried that Celtic would sign him as it’s well known how shaky they are at the back. 

If you sign for the OF on a free or nominal fee then you are not really expecting to play. Sad but true.  I cannot fault Souttar as he is one bad tackle away from the end of his career possibly. Just a shame that the OF are happy to do this to Scottish football...

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely. As much as a sell on fee sounds good in all likelihood it’s meaningless and shouldn’t be a deal breaker. 

Probably see him on loan at Wigan in a year or two's time. 

1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Only thing I know about him is what was written on hear and if any of it is true I’d be surprised if he ended up at RC.

Swansea fan replied to one of the podcasts who asked about him and said he was utter garbage. One of the worst players he had seen for Swansea 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

If Souttar had been a half decent guy he’d have put a sell on in as part of his pre-contract like CPat did.

Anyway we move on. And Souttar risks a proper decent move/career because of his choice of new club….

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

20 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

What, they get into the knock out stages.  I like JS but he is absolutely unproven at elite level.

InternationalJambo
Just now, db211833 said:

What, they get into the knock out stages.  I like JS but he is absolutely unproven at elite level.

MOTM performance against a Danish team in the top 10 or whatever it was in the world is a cut above Europa League football. 

Just now, Newton51 said:

Is this guy reliable?

Dunno, but would be hilarious if he sent Hibs packing to sign for us :D 

Hibernian, the banter years. 

Just now, OTT said:

Dunno, but would be hilarious if he sent Hibs packing to sign for us :D 

Hibernian, the banter years. 

Please make this real. 

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Is this guy reliable?

A tweet of his was on here yesterday and the Twitter followers amongst us thought not. 

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Is this guy reliable?

Not gonna lie, I would be mega happy to see him under our jersey. Love this player

22 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

:facepalm:

Shame on me. I’m sure everyone read it as cherj too and didn’t get my joke. :sad:

Sorry

Glamorgan Jambo

If you're playing a back 4 Goldson is a better player in the middle, if you're playing a back 3 Souttar is far better (on the right)

PS regarding Ramsey I don't have any useful inside info but I do know one of his parents (they split a few years ago). While they'd never give anything away they do roll their eyes at the huge frequently quoted salary. All Serie A players have their regular (gross) salaries published and Rambo is on 7 million Euros per year. I'm not silly enough to not know there will be not be signing on fees and 'loyalty' bonuses as well. In fact I'd wager that the 'agreement' between Sevco and Juve involves Rambo taking a hit financially which is why he is still sitting at Murray Park or wherever waiting for Juve to improve on the amount of his remaining package he'll actually see.

Seems a completely idiotic move from his perspective. He needs a few games to prepare for the World Cup play offs and to put himself in the shop window for the summer but the chances of an injury from either our pitches or hot headed defenders looking to be the big men (yes that's you Ryan Porteous) have got to be pretty significant.

My boss is a bun and he's giving it the stuff about Souttar being a bench filler.  

It's an ego thing.  I think it dents their sense of themselves to rely on a free transfer or PCA signing being a first choice.

Complete and utter shite but expected of those arseholes.

Italian Lambretta
4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Is this guy reliable?

This is a load of pish Hearts aren't signing anymore players this window.

4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Is this guy reliable?

He is a mate of Roman Roy, and has confused Hearts and Hibs....

InternationalJambo
5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

My boss is a bun and he's giving it the stuff about Souttar being a bench filler.  

It's an ego thing.  I think it dents their sense of themselves to rely on a free transfer or PCA signing being a first choice.

Complete and utter shite but expected of those arseholes.

My mrs is a currant, also & you’re bang on about the ego comment. They don’t like knowing there are players in the league on par or if not better than what they have in their squad. Give it one game and he’ll be a world beater. The same happened with Kamara. 

Edited by InternationalJambo

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

No way they will be paying anywhere near 500K a week to Ramsey

That’s just the rantings of moon howlers 

A month not a week. That a week would mean a raise for Ramsey. 😂

Vlad the impaler

Imo Souttar would be rangers best defender the minute he steps into ibrox,it would be hilarious if no stumping up for him cost them the league. Happy to keep him til seasons end and help us get ti Europe. Great player and we’ll miss him when he goes. No point acting otherwise 

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, Telford_jambo123 said:

If they get to £500k he will be off.

Edited by fabienleclerq