** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

3 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Their Gran was also the inventor of a very useful piece of winter headgear, the Bobble Hat. A very talented family indeed!

😂

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

Phil D. Corners
5 minutes ago, FFSJohn said:

A very good striker has been signed up. Don’t know who or when it will be announced but it’s sorted. 

THIS IS ALL I KNOW. DON’T SHOOT ME.

:mw_rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, FFSJohn said:

A very good striker has been signed up. Don’t know who or when it will be announced but it’s sorted. 

Did you get Covid passport checked at Sellick Park last night  ?   

46 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Not meaning to be a knob but i can’t say the name right now,the boy is absolute class but has lost his way a bit,short of confidence but if we can get him playing would be an unbelievable signing.

Other teams in for him but hoping we have a few aces up our sleeve.

Calum Paterson?

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Calum Paterson?

you mean the guy at Sheffield Wednesday ?   :muggy:

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Contact made with Swansea today over an initial loan for an attacking Midfielder.

You say initial loan, is it with an option to buy? Must say the thought of more loans that we just have to replace worries me a bit for next season. 

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

You say initial loan, is it with an option to buy? Must say the thought of more loans that we just have to replace worries me a bit for next season. 

Out of contract in the Summer.

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Out of contract in the Summer.

narrows it down to Yan Dhanda, contract up 30th June...rest are defenders, goalies and Central midfielders

6 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

We’ve got three on loan. Not unrealistic to think we could try and sign two of those. You are right though because if we don’t we are looking at 3 then maybe 4 loan players to replace on top of other signings needed. 

35 minutes ago, FFSJohn said:

FFS John

38 minutes ago, FFSJohn said:

I’m out of bullets is the only reason I’m not shooting you. FFS

45 minutes ago, FFSJohn said:

Loan or transfer?

From what league?

51 minutes ago, FFSJohn said:

Joined less than a day ago and on your 4th post, you have a scoop...aye 🤔

55 minutes ago, FFSJohn said:

benny.gif.0b2195db1308ffe8966ba06830e7421f.gif

Dhanda looks a baller, but is essentially a centre midfielder.  Not really a position we need right now. But if it's a loan then why not.  Maybe bids coming in for Benni at the end of the window!

2 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Dhanda looks a baller, but is essentially a centre midfielder.  Not really a position we need right now. But if it's a loan then why not.  Maybe bids coming in for Benni at the end of the window!

I have no idea whether this boy is being considered or not but I think he is exactly what we need to play centrally as a 10 in front of Beni/Devlin/Haring none of whom get us up the park 20/30 yds. 

3 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

I have no idea whether this boy is being considered or not but I think he is exactly what we need to play centrally as a 10 in front of Beni/Devlin/Haring none of whom get us up the park 20/30 yds. 

Correct. Ultimately Robbie wants to play 2 x 10s behind a striker

4 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

We're well covered in this area with McEneff and young Pollock too, would rather have an out and out striker

12 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

He looks more like a deep lying, passing midfielder from his You Tube montage.

1 hour ago, FFSJohn said:

Chewin The Fat Smell Shite GIF - Chewin The Fat Smell Shite Nodding GIFs

13 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

We're well covered in this area with McEneff and young Pollock too, would rather have an out and out striker

If it is a choice. Which it probably isn’t. 

replacement for Jamie surely?

34 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Joined less than a day ago and on your 4th post, you have a scoop...aye 🤔

Reckon its J McNamara trying to divert our attention from you know who

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, FFSJohn said:

First image.

th-3.jpeg

34 minutes ago, bazman said:

Robbie has said we want a striker who can run in behind the defence so that's what he will be looking for 

I think that might be Henderson tbh. 

IF we've recalled him whilst we're looking, I think thats a real opportunity for him to give Robbie a headache. 

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, bazman said:

Clutching straws is a given on this forum

Is he Czech? 

Tonight just shows we're a good striker away from being a serious force. Really hope we get Ogashiwa, looks like him and McKay would be an excellent pairing

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

Tonight just shows we're a good striker away from being a serious force. Really hope we get Ogashiwa, looks like him and McKay would be an excellent pairing

Need another couple of forwards imo.Would love the Japanese and a clinical type but they are hard to come by.

Malinga the Swinga

We need Barrie McKay to sign an extension, definitely 2 more seasons, if not 3, as we won't get more creative player than him. 

Them we get a centre forward and we have a strong team going forward.

Tennant's  6's
14 minutes ago, Churchill Barrier said:

Cant understand why hearts tv didn't ask for update on players coming in. Really poor

Probably told not to ask. Quite annoying, but kinda understandable.

We definitely need a striker, and a box-box midfielder who likes a strike at goal.

And to hopefully get rid of GMS & halliday who're not good enough for us if we want to keep on improving. 

Edited by Tennant's 6's

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Probably told not to ask. Quite annoying, but kinda understandable.

We definitely need a striker, and a box-box midfielder who likes a strike at goal.

And to hopefully get rid of GMS & halliday who're not good enough for us wanting to keep on improving. 

I wouldn’t be so hasty getting rid of them. We need as much of a strong bench as starting 11 and they are both strong subs. Maybe not starters but good options to change things up 

Tennant's  6's

Haring has to be in line for a 2 yr extension also. Maybe not the quickest but so strong and good on the ball, playing plenty of forward passes. 

A good guy to have in the squad, with hopefully a European campaign to lok forward  to next season. 

Tennant's  6's
2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I wouldn’t be so hasty getting rid of them. We need as much of a strong bench as starting 11 and they are both strong subs. Maybe not starters but good options to change things up 

Yeah, not now, but in the summer for sure. Oretty sure halliday contract is up at the end if the season anyway. 

Would much rather some of the younger players filling out the squad next season instead of average older players like those two. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal