** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

6 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

Ginnelly needs to up his game in the second half of the season as he can make a huge impact for us.

still to see him at his best regularly.

assuming the big man goes who are our forward players -

GMS

Ginnelly

Woodburn

Mackay

Boyce

have I missed anyone ?

2 out of those 5 will cut it, other 3 wont

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Unfortunately I don't think Branthwaite will be short of any offers.

Out of contract in summer.

Not anymore, he signed a new contract to 2025 last month

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I can see us waiting for free transfer strikers in February 

Have a listen to Robbie on SATF podcast detailing how our recruitment works. 

Spoiler: It ain’t hanging about for released players and freebies.

Anyone know  if we got a fee for Roberts ?    A bit strange that Motherwell only seem to have given him a 6 month contract. Injury worry ?  Or maybe  'Well are looking to bring in an upgrade winger to replace him ?

2 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Anyone know  if we got a fee for Roberts ?    A bit strange that Motherwell only seem to have given him a 6 month contract. Injury worry ?  Or maybe  'Well are looking to bring in an upgrade winger to replace him ?

We released Roberts for free

The Treasurer

Not ITK but I think we won't sign a striker this month but think Savage will pull a rabbit out of the hat with a loan deal 

lost in space
7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Not ITK but I think we won't sign a striker this month but think Savage will pull a rabbit out of the hat with a loan deal 

We have enough rabbits (Gnando and GMS) already, thanks.

Jamboscanbevicius
7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I am not honestly sure we will add a lot this window. We already have a good squad and I’m pleased to see us clearing out some fringe guys like Roberts and Walker, but much may depend on who else goes.

Would like to see Souttar, Gnando, and Halliday head out this month. If that happens I think we need to add a couple.

Would be quite happy to see Moore and Cochrane on pre-contracts to replace Souttar and Halliday. And maybe a couple of similar loan-to-buy type deals for a striker and maybe another CH.

Not sure why anyone is overly keen on signing Cochrane or Moore when they can't get regular game time at the moment, surely we are after improvement.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Not sure why anyone is overly keen on signing Cochrane or Moore when they can't get regular game time at the moment, surely we are after improvement.

Becuase the are very good.  We will struggle to find better in our price range… in fact - these 2 may be well outside our price range 

2 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Kabongo Tshimanga linked to us in papers now. Chesterfield striker rumours they want £950k for him though

Shy of a million for a feckin Chesterfield player :rofl:

:Aye:

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Shy of a million for a feckin Chesterfield player :rofl:

:Aye:

Crazy cash in England. Wonder if we could shunt Gnando down there as part payment 😀

Just now, GinRummy said:

Crazy cash in England. Wonder if we could shunt Gnando down there as part payment 😀

Did he not used to play for them? They're not even a professional team ffs, non league club. No player in that league is worth 100k, nevermind almost a million.

Did he not used to play for them? They're not even a professional team ffs, non league club. No player in that league is worth 100k, nevermind almost a million.

No idea. They were in the actual league at some point, I remember them from my football coupon days. Goodness knows how they ended up down in the shitty leagues. 

2 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Ah, ok - didn't know that. 👍

You reckon we’d have got a fee for that pile of shite 😂😂😂 ffs 

11 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Kabongo Tshimanga linked to us in papers now. Chesterfield striker rumours they want £950k for him though

Weren’t we linked with him last January too? I’m sure we were.

Just now, GinRummy said:

No idea. They were in the actual league at some point, I remember them from my football coupon days. Goodness knows how they ended up down in the shitty leagues. 

I think they were relegated last season. Going by the boys goalscoring record he is way too good for that league. If we are genuinely interested that would have been a Lancefield find. 

His career so far is very poor reading but then again, so have many others who made it at a higher level.

Robbie knows him 🤷‍♂️

He signed a 3 year deal for a team sitting second in the league and scored twice today. 

Don't see it.

9 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

£250k plus Souttar on loan to Chesterfield til the summer. Win, win!

Perfectly legal and very wise. 

I think they were relegated last season. Going by the boys goalscoring record he is way too good for that league. If we are genuinely interested that would have been a Lancefield find. 

Article says he played under RN at MK Dons. Probably someone adding 2 and 2 and getting 5. 

Don’t think it is, he was mentioned in the January 2021 thread, I’m almost certain of it. Was at Boreham Wood at the time.

16 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Very interesting. Least shows you that we are willing to spend money and ambitious targets. Agent must have leaked

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

Don’t think it is, he was mentioned in the January 2021 thread, I’m almost certain of it. Was at Boreham Wood at the time.

I thought the name rang a bell so I searched for it on here. It was the summer window he was mentioned.

I was slightly incorrect, not last January but last summer. May 29th was first mention. Not sure when Lancefield was brought in.

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Very interesting. Least shows you that we are willing to spend money and ambitious targets. Agent must have leaked

Transfer news LIVE: Rangers & Celtic latest as Souttar contract 'revealed', Aribo impresses again, Welsh open to move? (thescottishsun.co.uk)

• HEARTS COULD CALL KAB

By Robert Martin

Hearts could make a shock move for Chesterfield striker Kabongo Tshimanga.

But they will have to stump up big money to get the 24-year-old hitman.

Tshimanga is the hottest prospect in the National League having scored 19 goals in 23 games.

He started his career at MK Dons and was at the club when Robbie Neilson took over in December 2016. He left the following summer for Boston United and has since had spells with Oxford City and Boreham Wood before Chesterfield signed him in the summer.

Neilson has made no secret of his desire to bring in another forward before the transfer window closes but with the player on a three-year deal it would take a big offer for the Spireites — second in the table — to let him go.

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Article says he played under RN at MK Dons. Probably someone adding 2 and 2 and getting 5. 

6 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

👍

jamboinglasgow
13 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Transfer news LIVE: Rangers & Celtic latest as Souttar contract 'revealed', Aribo impresses again, Welsh open to move? (thescottishsun.co.uk)

• HEARTS COULD CALL KAB

By Robert Martin

Hearts could make a shock move for Chesterfield striker Kabongo Tshimanga.

But they will have to stump up big money to get the 24-year-old hitman.

Tshimanga is the hottest prospect in the National League having scored 19 goals in 23 games.

He started his career at MK Dons and was at the club when Robbie Neilson took over in December 2016. He left the following summer for Boston United and has since had spells with Oxford City and Boreham Wood before Chesterfield signed him in the summer.

Neilson has made no secret of his desire to bring in another forward before the transfer window closes but with the player on a three-year deal it would take a big offer for the Spireites — second in the table — to let him go.

Always sceptical now of an article saying that we COULD sign a player or that we are INTERESTED in a player. I think we only see who we are after when a bid is made.

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

Always sceptical now of an article saying that we COULD sign a player or that we are INTERESTED in a player. I think we only see who we are after when a bid is made.

Supplying sources is always a good thing though.

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

True.

As is the case with the old SHOCK moves. In what way is it a shock? Looking for clicks no doubt.

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

In answer to your earlier question.

If i said to you that 4 new players will be available and stripped ready to play V Celtic. Would You be happy. ?

No idea how good this guy is or would be, but might be a bit of a kick in the teeth if we have to pay a fee for him now when we could’ve gotten him for free in the summer

5 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

In answer to your earlier question.

If i said to you that 4 new players will be available and stripped ready to play V Celtic. Would You be happy. ?

4 news signings! ITK?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal