** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Abuse he has brought about himself by his snake like actions. Another way he has shown piss attitude towards Hearts.

More interested in sucking up to the knuckle dragging reptiles that support the new club at Ibrox, than repaying support given to him by Hearts supporters.

A ***** of a man, well suited to the ***** of a club he's signed for.

Classic meltdown 😂😂.

Saving this one. Pure comedy. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

5 minutes ago, MosesMcNeil said:

Welcome to the famous Glasgow Rangers big man!

Don’t think he’s a member on here mate, he’ll no see your post. Commiserations on yer club dying back in 2012 by the way…although I’m guessing it didnae really bother you, given the way you done **** all about it at the time. 

Anyway, welcome to Kickback, where we survived…

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, it_hearts said:

Cup tie him, then play him against hibs and celtic ,with the order's to kick the sh!t out of them, and then drop him from squad 😀

What’s the point in cup tying him?  Why would the Huns give a shit?

8 minutes ago, MosesMcNeil said:

Welcome to the famous Glasgow Rangers big man!

I think you mean Rangers football club ltd  Rangers, a football club in Scotland, entered financial difficulties during the late 2000s. The club, trading as The Rangers Football Club plc, entered administration in February 2012. It owed substantial amounts to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), who subsequently refused to allow Rangers to exit administration via a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA). The Rangers Football Club plc entered liquidation on 31 October 2012.

The refusal of the CVA forced the administrators to sell the business and assets of Rangers to a new company, operated by Charles Green. The other member clubs of the Scottish Premier League refused to allow the new company to adopt the league membership of the old company. Green then successfully applied for membership of the Scottish Football League. After obtaining the old company's Scottish Football Association (SFA) membership, Rangers (now trading as The Rangers Football Club Ltd) entered the Third Division (the fourth tier of the Scottish football league system) in time for the 2012–13 season. Rangers gained promotion to the first tier of the Scottish leagues in 2016

2 minutes ago, jambofaefife said:

Maison Dieu Coffee Roasters In Brechin needs some Tripadvisor comments 

The boss is nicknamed soapy. 

I think it's because of the taste of his coffee. 

Will that do ? 😂😂😂

Just now, Mr Sifter said:

Don’t think he’s a member on here mate, he’ll no see your post. Commiserations on yer club dying back in 2012 by the way…although I’m guessing it didnae really bother you, given the way you done **** all about it at the time. 

Anyway, welcome to Kickback, where we survived…

Now that's what you call a post. Belter mate 👍👍😁

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, jambogemz said:

Classic meltdown 😂😂.

Saving this one. Pure comedy. 

Yeah, let's have a laugh at a snake shitting on Hearts and their supporters. 

23 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

What happens if he gets another serious injury before the end of the season .hope hearts tell him to call NHS 24 and join the endless waiting list.

Hopefully we get a chance to find out. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, MosesMcNeil said:

You're correct. We've been called The Rangers since 1872 🤗

Wrong.  And you have stuck with Sevco for the new club, it’s a far catchier name. 

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The boss is nicknamed soapy. 

I think it's because of the taste of his coffee. 

Will that do ? 😂😂😂

"A quality coffee, usually consistent but recently has left a bitter taste in the mouth."

or straight to the point:-

"Owner is a sleekit rat who will no doubt drop his scants to Costa when they come calling."

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, MosesMcNeil said:

You're correct. We've been called The Rangers since 1872 🤗

No, you have been trading as Rangers since 2012. As merrymac said, the club known as Rangers died a slow and tortuous death at the hands of its creditors, whilst you and your fellow knuckle dragging, teeth missing, inbred ****wits did nothing but stand about and watch it happen.

We know that's true, the Scottish media know it's true, your rivals know it's true, but most importantly, and best of all, deep down, you know it's true. 

You did nothing while your club died.

Now **** off back to whatever shit hole you crawled out of and leave supporters who saved their club to get on with backing their club, a club with an unbroken history, something you know you can't have.

10 minutes ago, R1874 said:

Bench him after jan. Ruin his Scotland chances 

Bench him immediately 

We need to concentrate on giving Smith or Taylor Moore game time 

One of them has shown his commitment and the other is potentially the long term replacement for Souttar and we need to see if he is good enough and also possibly convince him that this is where he wants to play football.

Putting any bitterness aside, I see no benefit of Souttar playing another minute in a Hearts Jersey. 

Are we trying to prove to Rangers how important he is to us?

We know and they know he is one of our best players. They know his value, it's why they've signed him. If they want him. Offer serious money. If they don't want to front up the cash they'll get a hopefully demoralised player who has spent a full half year without a second of competitive football.

Edited by davie1980

Just now, Spongebob said:

It’s been reported he could’ve got more down south 

Just now, Stendelnator said:

Very insightful

Champions league football

34 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I agree but rangers probably won’t be bothered. Goldson said he’s off at the end of the season so that’s likely why they are buying him. 

Probably correct. Just leaves a bad taste.

I think best thing for all is we get money for him in January and move on, I have full trust in the recruitment team to see us alright.

Just now, Spongebob said:

Well it’s no money then !

Depends if there are bonuses in his contract. 

If it's not money then why didn't he accept our offer? 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Should not play again - no way is he going to give his all with his injury history, and won't want to risk it.

Smith to Centre half Atkinson RWB - Souttar at home. Problem solved. I'm sure we will see another CB signed this window (Savage would surely have been working on a contingency replacement anyway as he's had a contract offer for about 3 months). 

39 minutes ago, OTT said:

He came back in and looked great, like he had never been away. If the club has been cautious and left it late then thats a serious error that has cost us 7 figures. 

Completely agree otherwise though, a snakey rat ***** that should never wear the jersey again. Couldn't wish him any worse luck. Time for Moore to step up as our new RCB and let Souttar train by himself for the next 6 months. 

What if he had this situation in mind all the time even when injured ? 

I don't believe he had any intention of signing a new contract. 

Nothing the club can do about that. 

Snakey Souttar will get nothing but pelters from me from now on. I don’t want him to ever pull on a Hearts shirt again. Very very bitter over this one.

So now we need a good signing to re ignite the feel good factor and we need to move on from fretting over  a Rangers player in waiting.

Weve done pretty well extending what we wanted to keep with only Haring to go really, but now we really need to step and and make sure we come out of this window in a better position than we entered it

Not overly fussed about replacing Souttar right now unless it’s something we’ve had on the back burner all along. No sense in diving in to get cover. We’ll get away with it for now hopefully.

But we do need to make sure we don’t drop this really important 3rd place we have in our hands. For that we need a starting striker and I really hope we’ve got one waiting in the wings

AND we need to try and make sure we never lose a current international again for nothing.

Edited by JimmyCant

Delighted with smith getting another year. The club have made 5 solid signings since Gordon. Focus on the positives troops and lads who want to play for us 👍🏻

Am i the only one, that thinks Souttar is a good player, he can be replaced, I'm more annoyed we might not get money for him, but we still might. 

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

What if he had this situation in mind all the time even when injured ? 

I don't believe he had any intention of signing a new contract. 

Nothing the club can do about that. 

Maybe, but I would have preferred to see the contract put to him over the summer and whatever his terms were made clear then. By allowing that window to lapse the ball was entirely in his court and clearly doing the right and decent thing isn't in him. If we'd known there was no chance of an extension, moving him on in the summer would have made sense. A shame he's chosen to end his Hearts career like this. 6 years and this is the thanks the club gets. 

A learning experience you would hope the club have taken on board. 

2 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Delighted with smith getting another year. The club have made 5 solid signings since Gordon. Focus on the positives troops and lads who want to play for us 👍🏻

Yeah **** Souttar. Positives far outweigh the negatives this window and more positives to come. This sad story will soon be replaced by more hood news. 

Just now, db211833 said:

Bongo, now is probably not the time to act like a d!ck people are rightly sore at this. Take a night off.

They don't need to be that's football buddy, I've been screaming for months get him signed up etc, you could see this happening, we can't do anything about it but accept it, and move on, Heart of midlothian football club will replace John Souttar, keep the head up. 

I have to say, it really sounds like Souttar hadn't told the club about the pre contract. 

I was a bit pissed off about the idea of him going but thought no, surely he'll be wanting us to get something if he moves. But no, a pre contract meaning we'd get feck all. 

This club has been more supportive than any other club would have been with his injuries and this is how he repays us.

Rat *******.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah **** Souttar. Positives far outweigh the negatives this window and more positives to come. This sad story will soon be replaced by more hood news. 

Fingers 🤞🏻 GR

22 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No, you have been trading as Rangers since 2012. As merrymac said, the club known as Rangers died a slow and tortuous death at the hands of its creditors, whilst you and your fellow knuckle dragging, teeth missing, inbred ****wits did nothing but stand about and watch it happen.

We know that's true, the Scottish media know it's true, your rivals know it's true, but most importantly, and best of all, deep down, you know it's true. 

You did nothing while your club died.

Now **** off back to whatever shit hole you crawled out of and leave supporters who saved their club to get on with backing their club, a club with an unbroken history, something you know you can't have.

A splendid retort!

21 minutes ago, Homme said:

"A quality coffee, usually consistent but recently has left a bitter taste in the mouth."

or straight to the point:-

"Owner is a sleekit rat who will no doubt drop his scants to Costa when they come calling."

I spotted a snake 🐍 slithering behind the counter when I was in. 

Malinga the Swinga

A cynic would believe we now know why he appeared to be caught napping when Sevco scored second at Tynecastle a few weeks back.

Why make an effort to mark or cut out cross ball out when you're more interested in them winning than you are in your team getting points. He already knew he was signing for them, he's probably known for months, and the snaky ******* just played us for fools.

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Am i the only one, that thinks Souttar is a good player, he can be replaced, I'm more annoyed we might not get money for him, but we still might. 

No, he can be replaced. The way he has behaved though has been nothing short of snaky.

He should never play for Hearts again.

1 hour ago, OTT said:

I don't agree with the first bit at all, but the bit in bold is spot on. We've been naive here and its caught us. The contract offer should have been made at the tail end of last season. If he rejected it, then he should have been punted over the summer with time on his deal. 

The club MUST get better at managing the contract situation of its key players. Its entirely possible Gordon, Halket and Kingsley decided on money moves instead and ran their deals down too. I do have confidence in Savage as he actually seems to run a professional outfit (unlike Levein). 

He only played four games for us last season. At the end of last season there was no way of knowing whether he was over the injury. Guys on here would have been up in arms if we had given him a three year deal and his Achilles went again in August. It was a gamble from both sides, us not offering him a contract last summer, his in not signing a new contract when offered one in October. 

39 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He wouldn't be committed to Hearts, is more likely to pull out of challenges and when we play Rangers, has an interest in seeing us lose, so if they don't bid by end of transfer window, I would let him rot in stand and train on his own. I would require him to attend training every day though, but wouldn't support his actual training.

In my opinion Neilson has every intention of playing him right through to the end of the season. Souttar will get slaughtered for this. Its utterly divisive. Neilson must surely know that folk are not going to sit quietly watching Souttar continue to play for us. He can’t be that naïve surely. Feckin mess. Just take the money and get him to feck.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Of course we would never sign a player on a pre contract from an opponent. 

Sign a player in his place, less of the hysterical shit and move on.

More oxygen given to it the worse. 

Don't give him or them the satisfaction 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal
  • davemclaren locked and unlocked this topic