** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Wee shame :lol: he shoud do himself a favour and go play for Arbroath until the summer. He's probably lost interest/motivation.  Seems to be the case with loands of ex hibs players. 

It does. Amazing how many radge types they have who cling on to that sort of lifestyle. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I find it quite a revelation and relaxing to know that a newspaper reported “interest” in a player is 99% likely to be utter shite and untrue.

I am not sure why paper reports are still doing it - we all know it’s not how we operate now.

29 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Griffiths is actively looking to join Livi'. 

If he goes back there then that might harden the wee soft spot I have for them 😂

1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

Tam Cowan wants Motherwell to sign Leigh Griffiths. What a nonce ensical move that would be.

He'll end up at Dunfermline with Yogi 

12 minutes ago, lou said:

At least we could sing "wake me up before you go go, who needs Souttar when you've got Kabongo" 😁

😂😂😂😂 just sign him. 

13 minutes ago, lou said:

At least we could sing "wake me up before you go go, who needs Souttar when you've got Kabongo" 😁

🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, lou said:

At the copa.... Copa-Kabongo 

Every time I see Murray Wallace’s name I know people had a good save on Football Manager about a decade ago. The guy’s 29 and hasn’t moved away from Millwall for good reason. A no from me.

6 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Every time I see Murray Wallace’s name I know people had a good save on Football Manager about a decade ago. The guy’s 29 and hasn’t moved away from Millwall for good reason. A no from me.

I’ve never heard of him, to be honest. 🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

29 must be close to his prime. Are millwall not a good level? I very rarely watch English football. 

27 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

A couple of seasons ago he'd have been decent but we've got Kingsley, they play the same position in a back 3 and I think SK is a better player. Although Wallace can play LWB as well. 

I really don't know where the press get all their ideas from. This lad Kabongo lad has been scoring for fun in the last few years but his YouTube vids don't fill me with too much confidence. Looks to be carrying a bit of weight and very right footed. No offence but he looks like a Raith Rovers or Hamilton signing. No in the league of Beni, Cammy or Nat.

32 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I’ve never heard of him, to be honest. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe not quite a decade ago he was a good cheap signing on Football Manager that went onto decent things. Been in the English Championship for the last 4 years with Millwall, but lower league before that. Some say he’s a Hearts fan so gets touted semi-regularly.

21 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

29 must be close to his prime. Are millwall not a good level? I very rarely watch English football. 

Prime? Maybe, not so sure. Peaked, I’d certainly say. Doesn’t fit the bill of sell on potential at any rate. Millwall have done decent to stay in the Championship the last few years, established themselves as a mid table side. He’s been part of that so is decent, but we can do better.

14 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

A couple of seasons ago he'd have been decent but we've got Kingsley, they play the same position in a back 3 and I think SK is a better player. Although Wallace can play LWB as well. 

If he was playing at his current level and was younger I’d maybe say he was worth it. But you’re right, he’s not better than we have. I would wager his wage demands after 4 years as a starter in that league will be high too.

22 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I can see us waiting for free transfer strikers in February 

There'll be virtually none of those, at least that we would want! It's not unusual for some clubs to pick up a free agent in September after the summer window shuts, as there's always lots of players whose last contract expired at the end of the previous season and they haven't signed for anyone else while the window was open. Not that many players have contracts finishing in December/January time, at least in Europe, so almost any out of contract players in February will either be very unfamiliar with our football or desperately short of fitness and match practice. 

Bottom line, if we sign a free agent in February, it won't be because we've waited to do so, it'll be because we weren't able to get the targets we were after in January and we've decided that we need to at least get someone in as a stopgap until the summer. 

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

They need to replace Watt and we know that wee nonce could be a good player for someone if he's fully fit and his head is in the right place. It would be a huge risk for Motherwwell though. 

These 2 particular planets have not aligned for some considerable time now. 

2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

If Watt goes this window then Griffiths would be nothing but a panic signing. He's nae good. And not worth all the issues he brings with him. 

He’s an absolute car crash of a signing. I’d be gobsmacked if any top flight club sign him.  Dundee may keep him on for the rest of the season just out of panick. They deserve each other

I dont know one Hearts  fan that would want the Thumb playing for us, not effin one

Seriously, who would want that gobshite anywhere near Tynie 

Jambo in Bathgate
3 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Tam Cowan wants Motherwell to sign Leigh Griffiths. What a nonce ensical move that would be.

Couldn’t care less about Griiffiths or Motherwell. Only Hearts. 

29 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

He’s an absolute car crash of a signing. I’d be gobsmacked if any top flight club sign him.  Dundee may keep him on for the rest of the season just out of panick. They deserve each other

Great description 👍🏻

Thought it was Dundee who called off his loan though? Has me wondering if there's some sort of upcoming legal issue that both Dundee and Celtic are distancing themselves from...

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Great description 👍🏻

Thought it was Dundee who called off his loan though? Has me wondering if there's some sort of upcoming legal issue that both Dundee and Celtic are distancing themselves from...

Dundee can't get out the loan unless a team agree to it.

He's not left Celtic either, he's just been told he will never play/represent them again. 

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Who was the last player we signed on loan from Celtic? 

Can’t remember us signing any on loan. Signed a few good players though. 

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Can’t remember us signing any on loan. Signed a few good players though. 

One might be incoming. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Really? That would be very surprising. 

Been offered an international player on loan.   If Beni' is injured it could be a goer. 

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Cruyff said:

The boy they signed from Sheffield Wednesday? 

Nah, I'm leaving it there though.  Be interesting if anyone has heard similar. 

7 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Dundee can't get out the loan unless a team agree to it.

He's not left Celtic either, he's just been told he will never play/represent them again. 

Pretty sure clubs can terminate loan deals early if they want - they might have to pay a fee or a penalty, but I think they can. I thought I'd read something last week saying they'd ended it but I might be mistaken. 

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Been offered an international player on loan.   If Beni' is injured it could be a goer. 

They can stick James McCathy up their shitter.

36 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

I dont know one Hearts  fan that would want the Thumb playing for us, not effin one

Seriously, who would want that gobshite anywhere near Tynie 

A few years ago he still looked a decent player. Going downhill fast now. 

Just now, Batistuta87 said:

Pretty sure clubs can terminate loan deals early if they want - they might have to pay a fee or a penalty, but I think they can. I thought I'd read something last week saying they'd ended it but I might be mistaken. 

Chelsea tried to offer Marseille €4m for Emerson to cancel his loan early but it was rejected by Marseille so o think it would need to include a recall option.

4 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Nah, I'm leaving it there though.  Be interesting if anyone has heard similar. 

McCarthy? 

I've heard they want rid of Soro too.

Edited by Batistuta87

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Dundee can't.  They've tried. 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, lou said:

I don't, is he going to be preferable to Haring or Beni?

Beni is injured and Peter can't play consistently. 

Naisys Tackle
4 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

McCarthy? 

I've heard they want rid of Soro too.

Selling Soro.  McCarthy will be loaned for the next 4 years.   One of their highest paid players too. 

8 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

sure i seen somewhere they have terminated his contract

1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Selling Soro.  McCarthy will be loaned for the next 4 years.   One of their highest paid players too. 

Makes sense they want to loan McCarthy out but I really can’t see him coming to us. We are moving more and more to a side with pace and energy (relative to player positions obv.).  Just about every transfer since the last window confirms that intent. McCarthy just doesn’t fit with that at all. 

5 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Beni is injured and Peter can't play consistently. 

Thought Beni was back training and good to go🤷‍♂️

Naisys Tackle
Just now, theshed said:

Thought Beni was back training and good to go🤷‍♂️

We will see tomorrow/tuesday I suppose. 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Makes sense they want to loan McCarthy out but I really can’t see him coming to us. We are moving more and more to a side with pace and energy (relative to player positions obv.).  Just about every transfer since the last window confirms that intent. McCarthy just doesn’t fit with that at all. 

Totally agree. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal