• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

6 hours ago, TheBigO said:

I don't think this is denial.  I honestly think if Souttar goes, with Natty Dred signed up, if we get another CF of good qual, we're a better overall team.

In fact I'd argue, if Souttar goes and nothing else happens, we're actually a better team than we were in December.  Much more balance.  Of course, not because Soapy leaves, but simply by having a proper RWB.  That positive outweighs the negative of the loss imo.

Out of interest, where does the Natty Dred come from?  Everything else I've seen has him NattyAkka, you call him Dred and I've no idea why! 

On topic, if he turns out to be even quite good, and if Moore or Smith take Souttar's place and are quite good there, I agree that we'll actually be a better team overall! 

40 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

He’s gone in the summer but until then he remains a Hearts player. That could change if Rangers make us a decent offer to take him now.

But does that mean we’ll accept other offers even if he has signed a precontract? Say an English Championship team say they want to buy for £500k. What to say Hearts don’t agree and Souttar is bumped? Is that still in the realms? That message from Hearts tells me forget what Rangers say we make the final decision. That’s what I read anyway? But my hungover brain might be reading it wrong? 

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Interlopers rife on here tonight

Yep, and they're easy to spot.

Apparently we are overreacting to snake shitting in club and we should be thanking him for services and overjoyed he is moving to Sevco.

Hearts supporters my arse.

18 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He received thanks for service in way of receiving his wages each month, whilst spending half the time unable to play.

He did nothing for club that deserves thanks, not one single thing.

Biggest snake we have had at club for years, easily surpassing Pressley and others.

Get him to **** and he should never wear our shirt again. Can't be trusted, and now incredibly suspicious of lack of defending he provided when we played his future employees a few weeks back.

Okay

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Aussie Jambo said:

But does that mean we’ll accept other offers even if he has signed a precontract? Say an English Championship team say they want to buy for £500k. What to say Hearts don’t agree and Souttar is bumped? Is that still in the realms? That message from Hearts tells me forget what Rangers say we make the final decision. That’s what I read anyway? But my hungover brain might be reading it wrong? 

You can't make snake sign for another team, when he set his mind on Sevco. We can agree transfer with whoever, he only wants to join them.

By signing pre-contract, he's ensured we can do nothing but sit.

8 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

He’s not even that good ffs!

Funny thing is, this is true. If the season was to finish tomorrow and we had an end of the season awards ceremony, he wouldn’t even make the shortlist for player of the season. Gordon, Halkett, Kingsley, Baningime, Devlin and Boyce have played better or contributed more than he has this season. I’m sure others may argue McKay and others too. But he was still a player we wanted to stay, and the way he is leaving is leaving a bad taste in the mouth. And I still say **** him and that I never want to see him in a Hearts shirt again this season, regardless if he goes now or not.

Souttar is a professional footballer. He’s not a Hearts fan.

Thanks to his injuries, he knows he has a very limited shelf life.

A bigger and better team has offered him far more money than we can afford.

Not only will playing with Rangers give him and his family more financial security, but it will provide him with better career opportunities.

Any negative comments towards him is completely unnecessary.

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Would ask Rangers if they would be willing to trade Hastie and Simpson for Souttar now. 

Simpson is a terrible defender bongo.

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Would ask Rangers if they would be willing to trade Hastie and Simpson for Souttar now. 

Hastie that's just been punted back from Partick? 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Maybe we can get the best out him, like Halkett 

If we are replacing souttar we need a centre back on the right that can bring the ball out into midfield and play diagonals. Jack Simpson is a no no. 

Just now, KyleLafferty said:

Simpson is a terrible defender bongo.

I wouldn't turn it down just watched Partick thistle, young lad Mayo on loan from rangers, would take him. 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Maybe we can get the best out him, like Halkett 

Better asking for Katic on loan than Simpson 

6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We can do miles better. Hastie couldn’t get a game at Partick Thistle & Simpson is poor.

I’d punt souttar for £500k use the money for Moore & try get Sibbick back. 

Souttar is up there with Pressley. Very Snaky behaviour. 

Just now, SectionN said:

We can do miles better. Hastie couldn’t get a game at Partick Thistle & Simpson is poor.

Sibbick would be my first choice, but can't see those ***** offering us 500k unless they are desperate. 

Just now, SectionN said:

9 minutes ago, Tenor said:

Not only will playing with Rangers give him and his family more financial security, but it will provide him with better career opportunities.

:cornette:

3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You can't make snake sign for another team, when he set his mind on Sevco. We can agree transfer with whoever, he only wants to join them.

By signing pre-contract, he's ensured we can do nothing but sit.

Thanks for clearing that up Malinga. I couldn’t remember the ruling on precontracts. Yes have to admit I am mighty disappointed in Soapy. He pretty much shit on us big time. As my pal said. First game at Tynie. It be like..Cobra Kai and that dirty kick to the sore leg in the final bout. 🤔

I also remember Alan McLaren doing the same many moons ago. Feeling the same resentment. 

Malinga the Swinga
10 minutes ago, Tenor said:

Laughable. Bigger maybe but never better, never in a million miles better.

You support snake while rest of us support Hearts.

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, SectionN said:

They won't offer £500k. More likely £5k. ***** signing for club of *****.

4 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Just seen this interesting tweet (I know its from a Celtic twitter) but it does the most important piece of business done so far this season is keeping Kingsley

Porteous 🤣🤣

5 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

That's what I had said yesterday on the subject. If we take 400k now then they will do this time and time again. 

If they want to try to sign a player of ours on a pre-contract in the future, they'll try to do so, and they'll offer whatever they want to at that point in time to try to get them straight away. Whether we've accepted or rejected an offer of 400k or whatever for Souttar won't make the slightest difference at that point. The idea that it would is, quite frankly, daft!

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Laughable. Bigger maybe but never better, never in a million miles better.

You support snake while rest of us support Hearts.

Never understand fans who would rather back players (or managers in one posters case) who don’t give a **** about us over the club.

Just strange and bizarre behaviour.

HeartsandonlyHearts
27 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

I'm tempted to ask him if he wants to do a spot of fishing.

He won’t be allowed to do hail Mary’s though

Just now, Mr Rabbit said:

Never understand fans who would rather back players (or managers in one posters case) who don’t give a **** about us over the club.

Just strange and bizarre behaviour.

Who didn't give a **** about us as  manager? 

Arthur Morgan
18 minutes ago, Tenor said:

You disgust me. Call yourself a Hearts fan?

Could be crap but aparently rangers offered Barker, Hastie and Simpson to Hearts but we turned them down. Hearts wanted Kelly from Rangers but he turned it down and I note he has just joined Salford. 

Sounds like a deal in being discussed, Rangers go public with the pre-contract to bring the price down, Hearts counter saying they won't drop the price.

1 minute ago, Renoir said:

Could be crap but aparently rangers offered Barker, Hastie and Simpson to Hearts but we turned them down. Hearts wanted Kelly from Rangers but he turned it down and I note he has just joined Salford. 

Sounds like a deal in being discussed, Rangers go public with the pre-contract to bring the price down, Hearts counter saying they won't drop the price.

I do believe they will try to do a deal via a player swap. Hastie can’t even get a game for thistle, barker not played in months and hardly seen anything about Simpson 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Renoir said:

Barker is utter pish, Simpson I haven't heard of but presume he is another player who is pish and unwanted by Sevco and Hastie hadn't played for ages.

Give us money or **** off.

I hope he puts a sell on clause to Hearts and a bit to United as seems to me a good season or 2 and he will get a move to the EPL. Probably easier to get there from Rangers, than the horrible English Championship.

A_A wehatethehibs
16 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hastie very much comes across as a confidence player. 

A confidence player to me these days basically means a pish player, you say confidence player I think Gnanduillet, Roberts or previously guys like Wighton, Clare, Frear, Amankwaa etc. Hastie definitely gives me the Wightons. 

Arthur Morgan
1 minute ago, CalMac said:

I hope he puts a sell on clause to Hearts and a bit to United as seems to me a good season or 2 and he will get a move to the EPL. Probably easier to get there from Rangers, than the horrible English Championship.

No it's not. 

According to wiki simpson has played 28 professional games and he is 25 year old. I dont want any there cast offs. £1 million or he rots for half a season for me 

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

A confidence player to me these days basically means a pish player, you say confidence player I think Gnanduillet, Roberts or previously guys like Wighton, Clare, Frear, Amankwaa etc. Hastie definitely gives me the Wightons. 

Fair enough 👍

30 minutes ago, Tenor said:

**** him, he’s a rat. 

30 minutes ago, Tenor said:

**** him, he’s a rat. 

Malinga the Swinga
7 minutes ago, CalMac said:

I hope we never see him again, his career collapses and he ends up playing non League football.

I couldn't give a **** if Dundee Utd get 1p from the snake. Why would any Hearts fan give a toss about a club who went to court to try and expel us from league.

34 minutes ago, Tenor said:

I know imagine that had happened to Rangers

There would be no seethe eh

How dare  we have so many Hearts fans ragin

He's made his decision,, ta ta for me and i wouldnt even play the guy again if in charge 

He’s that much of a rat I felt compelled to post it twice 🤪 

Whether we take a fee and he leaves, or whether he hangs about until the summer, he should never ever been given the privilege of pulling on our shirt again. It is an honour to represent Heart of Midlothian, and that ***** doesn’t deserve that honour. 

(and before some doughnut accuses me of losing my shit/greetin etc, I can confirm I am nothing of the sort. You CAN call a ***** out for being a ***** whilst having a smile on your face ye know! 😊)

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Thanks for clearing that up Malinga. I couldn’t remember the ruling on precontracts. Yes have to admit I am mighty disappointed in Soapy. He pretty much shit on us big time. As my pal said. First game at Tynie. It be like..Cobra Kai and that dirty kick to the sore leg in the final bout. 🤔

I also remember Alan McLaren doing the same many moons ago. Feeling the same resentment. 

Slight differences with McLaren though, we got Macpherson and £1.2m that the club needed, he was pushed out the door by the Pieman and looked gutted to sign for them. 

Rangers are still debating whether to make a move to land John Souttar this month after agreeing a pre-contract deal with the Hearts star. 

Jambos chiefs have reacted to the bombshell news by insisting they will not be letting the Scotland defender go on the cheap.

Gers have beaten off competition from English Championship clubs to land Souttar when his deal expires this summer, although a switch this month still remains a possibility.

Pasquale for King

Not sure if anyone has shown an interest but it would be good if they sold Goldson now and were forced to give us what we want for Souttar, unlikely I suppose. 

56 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Out of interest, where does the Natty Dred come from?  Everything else I've seen has him NattyAkka, you call him Dred and I've no idea why! 

On topic, if he turns out to be even quite good, and if Moore or Smith take Souttar's place and are quite good there, I agree that we'll actually be a better team overall! 

Could be ref to Bob Marley but for me moreso refs Horace Andy. Natty Dred Aweh She Wah. Great tune.l!

If we've got a guy called Natty, thats my name for him! I doubt it'll catch on!!!

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal