** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

5 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

An interesting question is whether Henderson could play for us tonight, go back to Alloa to play in the cup for them on Saturday against Celtic (he can’t play for us in the cup - he’s cup-tied) and then return to play against Celtic again on Wednesday, this time for us in the league before finally returning to Alloa for the rest of the season. I suspect that somewhere buried in the SPFL  or SFA rules is something that says not. 

Cant see any rule breaking there.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

If we are after 2 more forwards, I'd really like to see one quality central striker to compete with Boyce and bring Henderson back.

He could be third choice striker and he can play as a winger/inside forward. With Mackay, Ginelly, GMS, McEneff and Woodburn, I don't think we are desperately short of options in the wide/support attacking areas.

I would like to see him given a chance between now and the summer

And with the options listed above (providing we add that quality striker) I can'r think of a better time to let him come in and compete and try to prove himself.

Edited by davie1980

2 hours ago, Sertse said:

Really starting to sound as if he might be en route

airport watch required?? 😂

1 hour ago, bobskeldon said:

He is one of 5 bobble brothers who all play for Albion Rovers and their Granda Bobble is the wet sponge man at Cliftonhill. 

They're actually the Böbbel Brothers, originally from Bad Kreuzballen in Lower Saxony, and are all called Hermann, after their father, Hermann.

Unfortunately for them, they're all goalkeepers. Fortunately for Harry Stone, they're all under 5'5" and terrible.

Opa Böbbel (also Hermann) does indeed wield the sponge, and firmly believes in the restorative qualities of the combination of ice-cold water and Vim.

Edited by Auld Reekin'

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, bobskeldon said:

He is one of 5 bobble brothers who all play for Albion Rovers and their Granda Bobble is the wet sponge man at Cliftonhill. 

Their Gran was also the inventor of a very useful piece of winter headgear, the Bobble Hat. A very talented family indeed!

5 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Finland isn't considered part of Scandinavia so I doubt it.

Well that's my new thing learned for today!

15 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

Yes there is no proof of that but just blame Robbie anyway. 

It shouldn't matter who told him what information. He has been informed by Hearts that there is a good chance Henderson will be going back to Alloa, end of story. There was no need for him to go into detail around the terms of the deal

2 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

i imagine from what Barry and Robbie said that his registration will go back to Hearts allowing him to play tonight. He can go back to Alloa on loan again even if he plays tonight, he has already played for us this season so can only play for Hearts or Alloa.

With Walker gone and 5 subs must be good chance Henderson will play for Hearts this month. Then back to Alloa. 

Horatio Caine
1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

An interesting question is whether Henderson could play for us tonight, go back to Alloa to play in the cup for them on Saturday against Celtic (he can’t play for us in the cup - he’s cup-tied) and then return to play against Celtic again on Wednesday, this time for us in the league before finally returning to Alloa for the rest of the season. I suspect that somewhere buried in the SPFL  or SFA rules is something that says not. 

If there isn't there will be someone detailed to draw a new rule up asap.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

With Walker gone and 5 subs must be good chance Henderson will play for Hearts this month. Then back to Alloa. 

That sounds like the plan based on Robbies comments, I’d be happy to see him given so me game time.  

Absolute Scenes
57 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

Is Ginnelly eligible to play tonight ?

has to be front 3 of Ginnelly, Woody and Barnet Mckay tonight hopefully. Need his pace

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Would Henderson be available to play for us this evening or is he still registered as an Alloa player, or would it even mean that we couldn't loan him out again?

interesting observation mate - we’ll know soon enough… 

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, gorgieheart said:

Bobble chat ?

For the Shed surely  ?

:bolt:

you’ll regret that remark when the ball’s bobbling about in the box tonight

Absolute Scenes

Currently bored out my nut with this transfer thread so decided to see what the journey would be for the Ogashiwa lad travelling to Edinburgh. Quite difficult to pin when he'd be travelling (if at all) Capture.thumb.JPG.f1088b039c74742f21249ac34b360255.JPG

22 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Currently bored out my nut with this transfer thread so decided to see what the journey would be for the Ogashiwa lad travelling to Edinburgh. Quite difficult to pin when he'd be travelling (if at all) Capture.thumb.JPG.f1088b039c74742f21249ac34b360255.JPG

Unless he’s already here…

ginger jambo98
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Contact made with Swansea today over an initial loan for an attacking Midfielder.

Baggio Jnr ?

lost in space
4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Contact made with Swansea today over an initial loan for an attacking Midfielder.

But Neilson doesn't play attacking midfielders........

Absolute Scenes
27 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

nice one. Would he be played as striker? Seems weird to bring another attacking midfielder without a full out striker, unless he is being utilised as another striker

Leveins Battalion

Not meaning to be a knob but i can’t say the name right now,the boy is absolute class but has lost his way a bit,short of confidence but if we can get him playing would be an unbelievable signing.

Other teams in for him but hoping we have a few aces up our sleeve.

Just now, feej said:

Is he similar to Mackay, don't know much about him?

Just now, feej said:

Is he similar to Mackay, don't know much about him?

He’s quick,good short and long range passer and can get about the pitch.

Not meaning to be a knob but i can’t say the name right now,the boy is absolute class but has lost his way a bit,short of confidence but if we can get him playing would be an unbelievable signing.

Will fit in well at Hearts then 😂

No worries, we  love the chase. 

If it’s Yan Dhanda I think it’s very unlikely.

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Olivier Ntcham 👀 

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

looking at his career, i dont think he's played enough to be considered to have "lost his way"? Joel Piroe another name, but seems to have scored a lot this season so i'd doubt its him

2 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

If there isn't there will be someone detailed to draw a new rule up asap.

Or they will draw one up ater the fact and punish us retroactively😉

4 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Not sure it's that unlikely if he can't get a game for the 17th-best team in the Championship.

I'm surprised he's the type of player we're looking at though.

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Olivier Ntcham 👀 

i didnt even consider him as he is so out of our league...but does look like he hasnt played much for them, if at all

1 minute ago, DC_92 said:

Not sure it's that unlikely if he can't get a game for the 17th-best team in the Championship.

I'm surprised he's the type of player we're looking at though.

They are looking to move him on.

12 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

i didnt even consider him as he is so out of our league...but does look like he hasnt played much for them, if at all

He's played almost every game since arriving according to transfermarkt.

Screenshot_20220118-163903.png

A very good striker has been signed up. Don’t know who or when it will be announced but it’s sorted. 

THIS IS ALL I KNOW. DON’T SHOOT ME.

3 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

They're actually the Böbbel Brothers, originally from Bad Kreuzballen in Lower Saxony, and are all called Hermann, after their father, Hermann.

Unfortunately for them, they're all goalkeepers. Fortunately for Harry Stone, they're all under 5'5" and terrible.

Opa Böbbel (also Hermann) does indeed wield the sponge, and firmly believes in the restorative qualities of the combination of ice-cold water and Vim.

😂

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal