• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

If he plays in that game against Celtic he'll be getting it as tight from me as the sellick fans.

Boos all round it would seem, like number 10 gatherings. 

1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

I really hope we cup tie him.

This,

play him in the Scottish cup as a last minute substitute 😎

1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

Good point. Interesting to see what we do there, but doesn’t matter much in the grand scheme. Also worth bearing in mind that we might need Rangers to win the cup

Hahaha righto Rangers, we will just keep him and play him v Celtic because it suit u! Ram that, if he is going this month it gets done when ASAP or he can play with the academy for the remainder of the season.

Tynecastle Valhalla
4 minutes ago, karipidis said:

No respect or well wishes to Souttar if he goes to that mob. Achieved nothing of note with us and after sticking by him through his various injuries he leaves for free to one of our biggest rivals. Don’t want him anywhere near the team. 

This

what a rat if that happens 

37 minutes ago, jamle1874 said:

He can **** off, gets no well wishes for going to that lot.. sell him now and let him be forever boo’d

Thats petty….but I fully agree!

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

We could do worse than offering Defoe a deal until the end of the season tbh. Been a total professional throughout his career. Not sure how fit he is or if he injury free. 

More chance of  J Wilshere than Defoe.

40 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

The JS transfer should be concluded this week. Would imagine announcements from Monday in regards to a striker. 

Pre contract or permanent?

10 minutes ago, karipidis said:

No respect or well wishes to Souttar if he goes to that mob. Achieved nothing of note with us and after sticking by him through his various injuries he leaves for free to one of our biggest rivals. Don’t want him anywhere near the team. 

I second this, no respect shown. has spent as much time on the sidelines as on the pitch and can’t show an ounce of loyalty. Could’ve easily signed a one year extension and would’ve still had plenty of offers come the end of the season. Even signing for a club down south would’ve been forgivable but that lot....

Bazzas right boot

The only positive may be if he goes to Rangers and doesn't quite get the game time, we could get him back in a year or 2. 

Big Slim Stylee. 

I never wished big Dave or Mcann any ill, so won't wish it on Souttar. 

If I was him I'd choose the of over a shitey championship club every day of the week. 

It's not like its Chelsea, Arsenal etc after him it's teams like ****ing Blackburn and Stoke. Absolute cannon fodder and shite, clubs that will do nothing but over pay average players in order to chase a dream so they can then  overpay slightly better players in the hope to avoid relegation. 

Rinse and repeat. 

Folk wishing or hoping him injured are just as scummy as the worst of the  fans that follow the OF. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

I vote that if Souttar is still here for the cup tie but set to join Rangers this month, then we sub him on for a minute and then back off again.

20 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Put him on the bench against Talbot, as long as he’s in the match day squad he will be classified as cup tied

Bazzas right boot
46 minutes ago, Canscot said:

So things are as we always suspected then. They will wait to take him until he can maybe help us take points off Celtic!  
So keep us strong as it could benefit them. Then take him to sit on the bench while weakening us

Pricks!

Almost want celtic to hammer us now. 

Almost. 

It stinks, but in their position I'd do the same. 

Hopefully get maybe £500k for him. 

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The only positive may be if he goes to Rangers and doesn't quiet get the game time, we could get him back in a year or 2. 

Big Slim Stylee. 

If I was him I'd choose the of over a shitey championship club every day of the week. 

It's not like its Chelsea, Arsenal etc after him it's teams like ****ing Blackburn and Stoke. Absolute cannon fodder and shite, clubs that will do nothing but over pay average players in order to chase a dream so they can then  overpay slightly better players in the hope to avoid relegation. 

Rinse and repeat. 

Folk wishing or hoping him injured are just as scummy as the worst of the  fans that follow the OF. 

Seriously man we got tremendous service out of Mcann and McPherson and made big money when they went. There is no comparison between those two and Souttar 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Imagine he got injured v Celtic. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if they do rough him up (if he plays)

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Almost want celtic to hammer us now. 

Almost. 

It stinks, but in their position I'd do the same. 

Hopefully get maybe £500k for him. 

Time for your medicine Mr Smith

Souttar will not play for Hearts in January irrespective of where he ends up in February, unless of course he has a massive change of heart and signs for us.

Bazzas right boot

It's all turning sour. 

I loved big Soapy. 

Now he's gonna piss of to the hun *****  for **** all. 

😭😭😭😭😭

Bazzas right boot
Just now, JimmyCant said:

Souttar will not play for Hearts in January irrespective of where he ends up in February, unless of course he has a massive change of heart and signs for us.

Pun intended? 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

They've just pocketed £16m for Paterson so will be able to stump up decent cash to get him in now surely.

Aye, Everton had it as £4.1m.

Probably £16m if Everton win the ucl. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

No matter where he goes he has played his last game for Hearts. I am not particularly interested in seeing him play for us again if he’s decided he wants to go elsewhere and if he does stay and is picked he’ll get toxic treatment from the support, especially if he pre-contracts with Rangers.

You would hope we’ve been preparing for his departure for quite some time as it’s clear he’s not staying anyway. You would hope we have the foresight to plan more than a transfer window ahead.

Kingsley is the most important defender to get an extension in front of imo.

vlad on the tyne
42 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

That report sums up the attitude of the media and Rangers/Celtic fans in general.

If he signs a pre contract with Rangers then I'd be very surprised if Neilson played him ever again. Never mind playing him against Celtic and then selling him afterwards. 

Still gets his wages 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Masonic said:

Ondřej Šašinka

Not got a great strike rate. 

Actually matches v game time is mis leading 

7 games, 1 goal - but only 85 mins playing time. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, vlad on the tyne said:

Still gets his wages 

Only if he cleans every window in the new stand on a daily basis, both sides. 

Bazzas right boot

Sounds weird but if he is to go to them, and we get a fee then celtic is the game, the only game I'd play him in. 

Exile fae Main Street

The decent thing to do was to sign an extension; he didn't so we need to move on it's be coming like an itch you can't scratch frankly. Need some positive news soon!

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Only if he cleans every window in the new stand on a daily basis, both sides. 

If he does that, he saves us £100k..... 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, bawheed said:

100k ?

JKB long standing "joke" regarding the windae cleaning costs. 

Exile fae Main Street
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

You read some shite on jkb but this is unacceptable.

Mods. Surely?!

Are you John McEnroe in disguise? 

InternationalJambo
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Are you not the fellah who assured us 100% that he would not be signing for Rangers just 20 or so pages ago ?

No. 

13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not got a great strike rate. 

Actually matches v game time is mis leading 

7 games, 1 goal - but only 85 mins playing time. 

None of those stats matter

30 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The only positive may be if he goes to Rangers and doesn't quite get the game time, we could get him back in a year or 2. 

Big Slim Stylee. 

Rinse and repeat. 

Stop right there.! 

Neil McCann signed a new contract with Hearts and was then sold for around 2 million quid iirc. 

Dave McPherson transferred back and forward and each time cash and players in exchange. 

Neither of them screwed Hearts in the way that Soutter appears to be doing. 

If you are cool about the way Hearts are being treated over this then perhaps those folk who taunt you about being Hibs are not so far of the mark. 

Of course nobody wants him to get injured but it would be difficult to sympathise if he happened to get injured while seeing out his contract with Hearts. 

Wonder if his new bosses would be so keen on losing him for about half his contracts times as we have. 

26 minutes ago, vlad on the tyne said:

Still gets his wages 

Thats fine.

If we lie down and let them walk all over us then the same will happen again and again in the future. We need to make a stance once and for all, as we're no longer in a financial position where we must sell players.

Edited by 8skacel8

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Stop right there.! 

Neil McCann signed a new contract with Hearts and was then sold for around 2 million quid iirc. 

Dave McPherson transferred back and forward and each time cash and players in exchange. 

Neither of them screwed Hearts in the way that Soutter appears to be doing. 

If you are cool about the way Hearts are being treated over this then perhaps those folk who taunt you about being Hibs are not so far of the mark. 

Of course nobody wants him to get injured but it would be difficult to sympathise if he happened to get injured while seeing out his contract with Hearts. 

Wonder if his new bosses would be so keen on losing him for about half his contracts times as we have. 

I was expecting a spice girls number after the opener. 

Dissappinting. 

We've been good to Souttar and not overplayed him, if he signs a pre-contract without agreement to leave in January then I'd play him every minute of every game. His body won't take it, but if he is only looking out for himself then we should do the same.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I was expecting a spice girls number after the opener. 

Dissappinting. 

The point still stands though, we made cash of those 2 also contributed to a trophy. Souttar has been injured most of his hearts career and doesn’t show any respect or loyalty to the club that helped him recover from two serious injuries. 

vlad on the tyne
4 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Thats fine.

If we lie down and let them walk all over us then the same will happen again and again in the future. We need to make a stance once and for all, as we're no longer in a financial position where we must sell players.

We unfortunately can't offer the money the old firm or England can offer. This situation could arise again with Beni and devlin. Im dissapointed if this plays out the way its being reported but it's hardly a massive surprise. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal
  • davemclaren locked and unlocked this topic