** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

The last 2 games we’ve had 4 shots on target

1 on target on Saturday and that was a penalty 

3 shots on target at home to Dundee

Facts?

I don’t really give a **** about other teams. I don’t watch them unless they’re playing us.

I wouldn’t say I’m a PHM as I’m not a season ticket holder this season and I don’t go to away games but I am a Hearts supporter and I’ve seen pretty much every game online.

I realise you consider yourself to be something of an authority but my eyes tell me we are, at times boring and slow 

Shots on target doesn't include crosses, blocked shots or shots of targets, we could have been very fast and then blooted the ball over the ball. 

Doesn't even including hitting the post or bar, Iirc we done that twice v Dundee. 

Poor finishing rather than slow or boring. Maybe even a bit unlucky 

The last game was arguably the worst of the season, granted. We seem to be poor, but imo Aberdeen at Pittodrie is not a gimme, very few Hearts teams since 84 have went up there and dominated. You'll know this. 

The 10 before that were not boring or slow, even v Dundee and Saints - no chance we were boring and slow in general. 

If you are now changing it to "at times" then again you are being very selective. 

Surely you don't expect us to dominate every game and always be pushing, you must know having watched Hearts since 84 that at times the other team wil attack us and we'll need to defend. 

You must know not every player and every team passes forward all the time so at times they will pass it sideways and be a bit slower. 

That is not a Hearts thing, it's football. It really is. 

Only Celtic and rangers in Scotland have been playing constantly better football than us in general this season imo. 

That is a good place to be. 

I'll repeat, if you think we have been boring and slow this season then you either have a short memory or watch too much sky. 

Watching games on TV can do that, you watch Hearts v Dundee then Liverpool v Man Utd and compare it. 

Everyone will do it, but you have to separate it or you end up with silly expectations. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, OTT said:

I'd say the 'boring' argument comes from a lot of possession which isn't leading to anything. We're great right up to the final 3rd and then everything seems to fall apart (sideways & backwards passes). Not quite sure what we need to change. My best guess is that we need more supporting runs into the box from Beni & Devlin as well as more meaningful participation from our wingbacks in attack. More bodies = more options, so hopefully that might increase our chances of better decision making by our forwards. 

In fairness, this is the best Hearts team we've had in years, I think in terms of quality we're very close to something special. If Barrie McKay hits form properly and Woodburn finds the net then we're laughing. I still feel we need more attack minded wingbacks, but I think Robbies ideas and coaching is very much more apparent than it was last season which is hugely encouraging to see. Hopefully the January window allows us the opportunity to fine tune things as much as possible before the inevitable changes in the summer. Might give us a chance at the Scottish cup, or a good run at least. 

Agreed and imo we are another 2 summer transfer windows of being where we as fans and a club want to be. 

It generally takes 2 or 3 seasons to build a team and I'm writing the covid season off as that wasn't really about building, it was about doing a job and shifting some of the unwanted players. We done that. 

This season, European football would be good. Give us a small edge in the transfer market and help us build again next season. 

We already have decent players and its not going to be easy to get better, hope the days of signing for the sake of it are long gone and if we have to we have the patience to wait. If we cant get quality permanent then quality loan is the obvious way to go.

The Treasurer
11 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

The last 2 games we’ve had 4 shots on target

1 on target on Saturday and that was a penalty 

3 shots on target at home to Dundee

Facts?

I don’t really give a **** about other teams. I don’t watch them unless they’re playing us.

I wouldn’t say I’m a PHM as I’m not a season ticket holder this season and I don’t go to away games but I am a Hearts supporter and I’ve seen pretty much every game online.

I realise you consider yourself to be something of an authority but my eyes tell me we are, at times boring and slow 

Not sure I'd say we were boring. 

Our build up can be slow and frustrating at times, no doubt about that 

We have a tendency to allow the opposition time to regroup and get back into full defensive positions.

This for me is the single most frustrating aspect of our play at times. 

The players have obviously been well drilled to get the ball back and build from there however there are times when we could and should attack straight after a previous attack and not give the opposition time to get their act together.

Wether this is slow and ponderous or not I have no idea? What it is though (for me) is frustrating to watch.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Shots on target doesn't include crosses, blocked shots or shots of targets, we could have been very fast and then blooted the ball over the ball. 

Doesn't even including hitting the post or bar, Iirc we done that twice v Dundee. 

Poor finishing rather than slow or boring. Maybe even a bit unlucky 

The last game was arguably the worst of the season, granted. We seem to be poor, but imo Aberdeen at Pittodrie is not a gimme, very few Hearts teams since 84 have went up there and dominated. You'll know this. 

The 10 before that were not boring or slow, even v Dundee and Saints - no chance we were boring and slow in general. 

If you are now changing it to "at times" then again you are being very selective. 

Surely you don't expect us to dominate every game and always be pushing, you must know having watched Hearts since 84 that at times the other team wil attack us and we'll need to defend. 

You must know not every player and every team passes forward all the time so at times they will pass it sideways and be a bit slower. 

That is not a Hearts thing, it's football. It really is. 

Only Celtic and rangers in Scotland have been playing constantly better football than us in general this season imo. 

That is a good place to be. 

I'll repeat, if you think we have been boring and slow this season then you either have a short memory or watch too much sky. 

Watching games on TV can do that, you watch Hearts v Dundee then Liverpool v Man Utd and compare it. 

Everyone will do it, but you have to separate it or you end up with silly expectations. 

You are boring me to f’n death and not listening to me so jog on.

In my time watching Hearts we’ve had dreadful teams, great teams, good managers and poor managers. Good players and bloody awful players.

In my first post on the subject I said particularly without Boyce we can be slow and boring so I’m not changing anything. 
I acknowledge that the games can be boring because only one of the teams playing is actually trying to get through an 11 man defence.

There are no “gimmes” in football anymore but, again in my opinion it’s not too much to expect a team to turn up or adjust to something as simple as the opposition moving an ageing Scott Brown into midfield.

We should have beaten Dundee but didn’t. The game was pretty boring because they flooded their defence and our constant sideways/backwards passing allowed them to do it and bloody awful defending led to them to scoring.

We never really looked like beating Aberdeen 

Ive been entertained at times and we’re better than we have been for a couple of seasons but, again in my opinion we’re an attacking midfielder and a decent striker away from being a good side to watch.

Possession which gets you results, which to be fair we were mostly getting is fine.

Holding the ball but creating nothing due to a lack of movement in front of players trying to get forward is not okay in my opinion and needs to be addressed by the management team.

Gnando is not a target man 

Boyce needs support when he gets the ball

If we were quicker getting forward he’d have it.

Now I’ll let the thread get back on topic.

15 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Tbf we’ve come out of the championship and sit third after a round of fixtures. I can’t think of many wingers who are not inconsistent, not just at Hearts. Moore and Cochrane look good enough to do well in this league. 

Perhaps our issue in scoring is because we rely so heavily on wingers - Ginnelley ,GMS, Mackay, Walker - to create chances when they are all inconsistent to some extent.

Maroonblood22
50 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

We have a tendency to allow the opposition time to regroup and get back into full defensive positions.

The players have obviously been well drilled to get the ball back and build from there however there are times when we could and should attack straight after a previous attack and not give the opposition time to get their act together.

Wether this is slow and ponderous or not I have no idea? What it is though (for me) is frustrating to watch.

This frustrates the life out of me as well. It's almost as if we don't know how to play a counter attacking scenario.

We seem to press the ball well and regain possession but then we pass it back to the CB's / Gordon to restart the play from there, obviously by that time the opposition have men behind the ball and have regained their shape. Smith is particularly bad for this when he has the opportunity to start a counter attack.

I am with the posters who would not be bothered if Woodburn went back to Liverpool. He has not looked like a player on the rise proving his worth up here. Plenty young guys come into football with a bang as youngsters and then fade away. Anyway we are allowed an opinion without being told we know nothing. Happy for us and the lad if he explodes into life.

23 minutes ago, deejtee said:

I am with the posters who would not be bothered if Woodburn went back to Liverpool. He has not looked like a player on the rise proving his worth up here. Plenty young guys come into football with a bang as youngsters and then fade away. Anyway we are allowed an opinion without being told we know nothing. Happy for us and the lad if he explodes into life.

I think Woodburn needs to be played in behind the striker to see the best of him. Would like us to try playing with a CAM and see how he does. 

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

You are boring me to f’n death and not listening to me so jog on.

In my time watching Hearts we’ve had dreadful teams, great teams, good managers and poor managers. Good players and bloody awful players.

In my first post on the subject I said particularly without Boyce we can be slow and boring so I’m not changing anything. 
I acknowledge that the games can be boring because only one of the teams playing is actually trying to get through an 11 man defence.

There are no “gimmes” in football anymore but, again in my opinion it’s not too much to expect a team to turn up or adjust to something as simple as the opposition moving an ageing Scott Brown into midfield.

We should have beaten Dundee but didn’t. The game was pretty boring because they flooded their defence and our constant sideways/backwards passing allowed them to do it and bloody awful defending led to them to scoring.

We never really looked like beating Aberdeen 

Ive been entertained at times and we’re better than we have been for a couple of seasons but, again in my opinion we’re an attacking midfielder and a decent striker away from being a good side to watch.

Possession which gets you results, which to be fair we were mostly getting is fine.

Holding the ball but creating nothing due to a lack of movement in front of players trying to get forward is not okay in my opinion and needs to be addressed by the management team.

Gnando is not a target man 

Boyce needs support when he gets the ball

If we were quicker getting forward he’d have it.

Now I’ll let the thread get back on topic.

Don't get so precious. if you post on a Hearts forum that we are boring and  slow,especially given our current league position you should expect someone to question it. 

I'll jog on tho, because tbh you're boring me with the inability to understand how football works. 

On topic, we could do with moving Gnando on and getting a striker in at a minimum. 

If Soapy doesn't sign an extension, I'd also try and move him on, put Smith in central defence and get another rwb. 

I'd only do both if we can replace with the same ( in Smith's case) or better tho and that will be hard in January. 

We might continue to be slow and boring. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Agreed.

We need someone to break the lines from midfield in this situation. 

Especially at home. 

Boyce comes deep so he shrinks this space which in theory gives an opportunity for someone to run in behind either from the wings or midfield. 

It doesn't happen often enough. 

We aren't the Finished article. We won't be for a season or 2 imo. 

17 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

He just needs a goal. You could see against Hibs and in spells that he is a good player. Just be patient and stop flapping like a leaf in the wind. 

I trust Joe Savage and Neilson to understand the merits and abilities of a player more than I trust someone on this site who wouldn't know his arse from is elbow when it comes to judging a player.

Just out of interest what would you do ? 

My thoughts too.

He's got some dig in that right foot and has had a couple of outstanding efforts that have been either well saved or just missed the target.

Maybe worth a shot up front until Boyce is back ?

1 minute ago, Busby8 said:

My thoughts too.

He's got some dig in that right foot and has had a couple of outstanding efforts that have been either well saved or just missed the target.

Maybe worth a shot up front until Boyce is back ?

Worth a shot... I've thought the last 2 or 3 games he's looked a bit angry/frustrated (maybe trying too hard) and it's just not coming off for him atm. You can clearly see his touch and movement is better than most - I would stick with him. I can see why some on here expect a bit more with his pedigree... I just think there's more to come from him IMO. Maybe up front would suit him... I would certainly like to see us with 2 up front (him being one of the two) at home.

I'd really like to see McEneff brought into the team. My understanding is that the midfield 2 should be one more attacking and one more defensive. Beni and Devlin are a great combo but its apparent we're too defensive and not getting bodies into the box enough. I'm not saying bench either, but McEneff could come on with 20/30 minutes to go when a team is sitting in and see what he can do. Likewise Walker. We seem too rigid with how defensive we are and an unwillingness to mix things up to try and put the opposition on the backfoot. Our subs are pretty samey and predictable. Walker for example has game winning moments in his locker. I'm yet to see that consistently from any of our wingers - albeit Walker doesn't have the legs for 90 minutes anymore. 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'd really like to see McEneff brought into the team. My understanding is that the midfield 2 should be one more attacking and one more defensive. Beni and Devlin are a great combo but its apparent we're too defensive and not getting bodies into the box enough. I'm not saying bench either, but McEneff could come on with 20/30 minutes to go when a team is sitting in and see what he can do. Likewise Walker. We seem too rigid with how defensive we are and an unwillingness to mix things up to try and put the opposition on the backfoot. Our subs are pretty samey and predictable. Walker for example has game winning moments in his locker. I'm yet to see that consistently from any of our wingers - albeit Walker doesn't have the legs for 90 minutes anymore. 

100%

This is my frustration, if a game is locked walker is a great option from the bench. 

McEneff is a mystery, must be more going on with him? 

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

100%

This is my frustration, if a game is locked walker is a great option from the bench. 

McEneff is a mystery, must be more going on with him? 

Both know where the goals are IMO... something we've been lacking of late. I think it's about time they got their chance (even if it's off the bench.)

It's pretty clear to us where we need to strengthen so I'm sure Robbie and Joe will be looking at those areas. 

I wonder what sort of budget there is to bring players in and if any FOH/budge/Anderson funds will be made available?

18 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

The lack of ambition and acceptance of mediocrity of some on here is baffling at times.Stuck in the bad old days and happy to be trudging along behind the old firm….but as long as we finish above Hibs eh…😩

The lack of pragmatism and expectation to win all our games with swashbuckling football is baffling at times. Stuck in a new world of football manager and top flight football to watch on TV and and distraught we can't overhaul two teams with a budget 10,15 or 20 times bigger than ours. 

not really having a go agentjambo - it all depends on everyone's perspective and expectation. 

I think the club are exceeding ambition at the moment with our league position.

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Perhaps our issue in scoring is because we rely so heavily on wingers - Ginnelley ,GMS, Mackay, Walker - to create chances when they are all inconsistent to some extent.

You might well be right. Can't really grumble too much I suppose but if those guys are out of form it is hard to see where the goals are coming from.

18 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Yeh good thinking 

when does their season end?

MLS contracts run to the end of the year so normally move around in January, but Russell has another year to run on his and is on a fortune (c.£30k p/w, apparently). He's smashing it too, so will likely have just about every team in the league tripping over one another to try and sign him when the time comes.

And just to give my 2c on what we need to do in January:

- Smith's legs are either going, or he's carrying a knock, or he's getting complacent due to a lack of competition (I highly doubt its this because he seems to be a model pro and always gives 100%), so we need a RB/RWB. 

- Boyce can't lead the line on his own all season without picking up another knock and Gnanduillet doesn't look up to the job, so would like a clinical penalty box striker who can attack the ball and to give our wingers some options when getting the ball into the box from out wide. 

- GMS hasn't been excellent so if we have the option to bring in someone better, we should be all over it.

- I have no confidence at all in Ross Stewart, so a backup keeper would be a good move.

- Souttar and Kingsley to extend by 2-3y, Gordon to extend by 1y, 

- Woodburn*, Cochrane and Moore on pre-contracts.

- McEneff and possibly Walker to go out on loan. 

All of this for me would mean a very successful January. 

* (More to be seen from Woodburn, think the pressure is on him to perform a) because Liverpool are watching and b) expectations of him are sky high. I don't think Liverpool will want to extend his deal which should open him up to a perm move to us, and when he's here not on loan I think the pressure will be off slightly and he'll be a different player).

3 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

☝ That sums it up nicely.

2 hours ago, Maroonblood22 said:

This frustrates the life out of me as well. It's almost as if we don't know how to play a counter attacking scenario.

We seem to press the ball well and regain possession but then we pass it back to the CB's / Gordon to restart the play from there, obviously by that time the opposition have men behind the ball and have regained their shape. Smith is particularly bad for this when he has the opportunity to start a counter attack.

☝ As does that.

I'm guessing that this is also apparent to our manager & coaches.

57 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You might well be right. Can't really grumble too much I suppose but if those guys are out of form it is hard to see where the goals are coming from.

Yeah i just wonder if we are better going with guys who can consistently give us 7/10 rather than oscillating between 4/10 or 9/10 on a weekly basis.

9 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

☝ As does that.

That's the tactic we play. Posession-based and look to make things happen in the final third.

Obviously working to an extent but i do feel we sometimes waste opportunities to move forward quickly during the transition phase (i think it's called)

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

That's the tactic we play. Posession-based and look to make things happen in the final third.

Obviously working to an extent but i do feel we sometimes waste opportunities to move forward quickly during the transition phase (i think it's called)

Precisely. It's ages since I've seen us win so many 2nd balls, interceptions, and recovery tackles but fail to break forward whilst the opposition are in disarray.

Oh, and we still have our fair share of misplaced passes which often makes me think, "Who on earth did he think he was passing to?"

HamishMcGonagall

I see Elijah Adebayo has 8 goals in 14 games this season in the English Championship. Shame we missed out on him and ended up with Gnanduillet.

Jambo in Bathgate
5 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Yes that’s true. There were times on Saturday where we needed someone to carry the ball forward but they just stopped and played a backwards or sideways pass. 

Pasquale for King
32 minutes ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

I see Elijah Adebayo has 8 goals in 14 games this season in the English Championship. Shame we missed out on him and ended up with Gnanduillet.

More worrying that Gnanduillet was the first choice of the manager before Adebayo, who we went back in for when that deal collapsed.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

☝ As does that.

It may well be apparent but as it’s been something that’s happened for over a year and I can’t see them changing it, it’s all part of controlling possession, which is only important if you do something with it. 

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It may well be apparent but as it’s been something that’s happened for over a year and I can’t see them changing it, it’s all part of controlling possession, which is only important if you do something with it. 

Too true. Another baffling thing for me is our tendency (for many years, under many managers) to play deep and narrow. I've seen the same defensive tactic used numerous times in the EPL, but all that other teams seem to have to do v us is launch a ball out wide (typically to a player in acres of space) and they can then put a ball (usually unchallenged) right into our box. Between that and giving away needless free kicks I've lost count of the number of times we've eventually conceded. Sooner or later, we'll either make a blunder, or the ball will fall favourably for the other team. That's probably been the root of way too many games whereby the last 10 to 20 minutes has been absolute torture.

Bazzas right boot
21 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

The lack of ambition and acceptance of mediocrity of some on here is baffling at times.Stuck in the bad old days and happy to be trudging along behind the old firm….but as long as we finish above Hibs eh…😩

Don't think finishing above Hibs was a club target and it certainly wasn't mine. 

I guessed top four at the start of the season, many thought we'd do worse. 

Unsure we're you thought we'd end up this season? 

What was your expectation before the season started? 

Reality and being pragmatic is often a boring concept. 

Not sure anyone had us finishing above the OF this season for various reasons. 

If we can get into the top 4 after promotion we'd have done well, but next season we'd need to improve again. 

Top 4 was scoffed at by many on here, never mind being above the OF. 

Bazzas right boot
34 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

More worrying that Gnanduillet was the first choice of the manager before Adebayo, who we went back in for when that deal collapsed.

Unsure if that was true. 

No manager is going to come out and say publicly that thier new signing was second choice as a player they wanted more fell through. 

Pinch of salt comes to mind or common sense. 

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Unsure if that was true. 

No manager is going to come out and say publicly that thier new signing was second choice as a player they wanted more fell through. 

Pinch of salt comes to mind or common sense. 

The manager stated that they looked at Gnanduillet first, but he was unfit as he hadnt played for a month so then moved onto Adebayo, they then went back for Gnanduillet when the other deal fell through. 
His words, doubt them all you like. 

Pasquale for King
31 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Too true. Another baffling thing for me is our tendency (for many years, under many managers) to play deep and narrow. I've seen the same defensive tactic used numerous times in the EPL, but all that other teams seem to have to do v us is launch a ball out wide (typically to a player in acres of space) and they can then put a ball (usually unchallenged) right into our box. Between that and giving away needless free kicks I've lost count of the number of times we've eventually conceded. Sooner or later, we'll either make a blunder, or the ball will fall favourably for the other team. That's probably been the root of way too many games whereby the last 10 to 20 minutes has been absolute torture.

Definitely, the last part of games have been a bit of a struggle this season also as the manager fights his natural negative side, should we stick or twist. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely, the last part of games have been a bit of a struggle this season also as the manager fights his natural negative side, should we stick or twist. 

Oh, definitely twist.

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The manager stated that they looked at Gnanduillet first, but he was unfit as he hadnt played for a month so then moved onto Adebayo, they then went back for Gnanduillet when the other deal fell through. 

As I said, pinch of salt. 

Common sense. 

A manager won't introduce a new signing as the best we could get cos our first choice fell through. 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

"Natural negative side." 

😂😂😂😂

Edited by Smith's right boot

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not quite what you stated 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

"Natural negative side." 

😂😂😂😂

I would say most people on here realise your boy is a negative manager, 8 defensive players every week would prove this. Like his mentor. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

"Natural negative side." 

😂😂😂😂

Och, c'mon SRB! I very well know what you're getting at (having witnessed Robbie consistently urging us forward). But, there must be something in our game-plan that looks to salvage rather than 'stick one on them' ...

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Not quite what you stated 

What’s the difference?

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Och, c'mon SRB! I very well know what you're getting at (having witnessed Robbie consistently urging us forward). But, there must be something in our game-plan that looks to salvage rather than 'stick one on them' ...

He maybe wouldn’t need to urge them forward if he didn’t play a system that seems he’ll bent on the defenders having more of the ball than the three isolated forwards. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He maybe wouldn’t need to urge them forward if he didn’t play a system that seems he’ll bent on the defenders having more of the ball than the three isolated forwards. 

"Three isolated forwards", you say? If only! Nah, usually but one isolated forward. Typically Gnando (or Boyce) with nobody to flick onto (if he wins the header in the 1st instance). Maybe I'm being selective, but that's something I've seen more than a few times.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

"Three isolated forwards", you say? If only! Nah, usually but one isolated forward. Typically Gnando (or Boyce) with nobody to flick onto (if he wins the header in the 1st instance). Maybe I'm being selective, but that's something I've seen more than a few times.

Yeah you’re right there, even with Boyce I saw someone describe him as the goal scoring midfielder we’ve been looking for 🤦🏽

42 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That's what I thought had happened as well. 

Watched the Luton v Middlesbrough game last night. Adebayo was clinical with his goal and played with energy particularly in the second half. 

Thing that puzzles me is Adebayo and Gnando seem to have a totally different style to their play so it seems strange that it was one or the other. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

That's what I thought had happened as well. 

Watched the Luton v Middlesbrough game last night. Adebayo was clinical with his goal and played with energy particularly in the second half. 

Thing that puzzles me is Adebayo and Gnando seem to have a totally different style to their play so it seems strange that it was one or the other. 

Even in the clip it f his goal he looks a much different prospect, aggressive and not scared to challenge the CH, hit the shot pretty cleanly which Gnanduillet seems to struggle with. 
I get the impression Savage maybe knew about Adebayo and was behind that deal. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal
  • davemclaren locked and unlocked this topic