UK Commercial Fishing Row

Restonbabe

WorldChampions1902
18 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Explain?  Were the boats in question eligible or not - the UK government says they weren't due to the rules on fishing the waters within 4 years (or something on those lines).

“The U.K. government says”!!??

That same U.K. government that has spewed a litany of lies on Brexit since day one?

That same U.K. government that is quite happy to break international law?

That same U.K. government that spouts lies and disinformation to our citizens on domestic politics almost on an hourly basis?

That U.K. government???

Deary, deary me. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ked

• frankblack

• NANOJAMBO

• Pans Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Paddy Crossan said:

A guy phoned a radio station tonight and he said the ship was Canadian owned, Flemish crew and the skipper was Scottish as a flag of convenience. It was Talk Radio so might have been some nutter

probably thinks they were fishing for freshly grown concrete

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

That same U.K. government that has spewed a litany of lies on Brexit since day one?

That same U.K. government that spouts lies and disinformation to our citizens on domestic politics almost on an hourly basis?

That U.K. government???

Deary, deary me. 

So, reading around all your deflection above - in other words you don't know.  Thanks for confirming. 👍

Edited by frankblack

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

That U.K. government???

Deary, deary me. 

Raging much :lol:

5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Agreed.

Its just the usual French overreaction that isn't going to help their cause at all.

The issue is that the French want the access they had to all British waters while we were in the EU and think this tantrum will magically give them it.

Yes, it does appear that the French want the exact same rights post Brexit that they had when the UK was in the EU.

A phrase a certain Mr. Tusk used to like to use springs to mind here, something about a cake................

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yes, it does appear that the French want the exact same rights post Brexit that they had when the UK was in the EU.

A phrase a certain Mr. Tusk used to like to use springs to mind here, something about a cake................

It's what both sides wanted  and what both sides agreed to. The ships that were doing so (inshore fishing) only had to prove they were doing it before brexit and a licence would be granted. 

Facts, eh ?

Boris and Co will be desperate to get HMS Victory out of the dry dock in the solent to give those cheese eating surrender monkies a bloody nose. 

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

You dont think the “we won the war” god save the queen” “land of hope & glory” the empire” “everything about Scotland is utter shite unless Westminster has a hand in it” doesnt exist???

Take yer blinkers aff!

No doubt theres a few.

Wouldn't see me lick French politics bottom and go against a Scottish fisherman's livelihood.

33 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It's what both sides wanted  and what both sides agreed to. The ships that were doing so (inshore fishing) only had to prove they were doing it before brexit and a licence would be granted. 

Facts, eh ?

Fact is some poor sod got his boat taken off him to appease the french daily mail types.

Yet you and others rally behind them.

Alban signing up for a square go just because it's against England.

French appeasement if its daily mail types is steroided up compared to our lot.

And its laughable how anybody but Britain brigade lap it up.

Just now, Ked said:

Fact is some poor sod got his boat taken off him to appease the french daily mail types.

Yet you and others rally behind them.

Alban signing up for a square go just because it's against England.

French appeasement if its daily mail types is steroided up compared to our lot.

And its laughable how anybody but Britain brigade lap it up.

I'm not rallying behind anyone . In fact , it was the poster I replied to who was doing so with his dig at France. Fact is, no one knows the reality AFAIK - we're still waiting to have it confirmed whether the boat did or did not have a permit to fish ?  Laughable , aye ? 

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

No point .

The entrenched views will make the arguments .

The French imo are as dirty as any British empire but some would argue black is white to suit their anti English agenda .

Despite it being a Scottish fisherman who got his boat stolen.

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

I'm not rallying behind anyone . In fact , it was the poster I replied to who was doing so with his dig at France. Fact is, no one knows the reality AFAIK - we're still waiting to have it confirmed whether the boat did or did not have a permit to fish ?  Laughable , aye ? 

Aye it is .

Not so much you but the responses from the anti english brigade.

8 minutes ago, Ked said:

No doubt theres a few.

Wouldn't see me lick French politics bottom and go against a Scottish fisherman's livelihood.

No need to go that far. Just get your permit before you go fishing and you'll be fine. 

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

That U.K. government???

Deary, deary me. 

Or the French government.

The same French government that covered up crimes against it's own citizens.

They are more tory than the tories .

Have a word with yourself .

"Not so much me" ?

:rofl:

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

No need to go that far. Just get your permit before you go fishing and you'll be fine. 

You make out it's the UK at fault and immediately go to blame brexit.

You did the same with the Europe wide problem of supply chains .

But at least your not a total away with it like Alban .

4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Yep screw the Scottish fishermen’s livelihood.  - collateral damage for our cult 

You wouldn't like them for neighbours if trouble came to your street.

2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

probably thinks they were fishing for freshly grown concrete

The freshly grown concrete is in relation to a new method of not sub basing slabs as it acts in the same way a horse hair strengthened.

Structurally sound.

Is that what you are referring to or are you just repeating stuff you got from twitter.

Genuine question .

As I dont know this growth of concrete but there is a new method for sub base.

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Plenty people have a dig at the UK or England or Scotland, so in the interests of fairness thought I'd include the French in on the party as well.

5 minutes ago, Ked said:

You make out it's the UK at fault and immediately go to blame brexit.

You did the same with the Europe wide problem of supply chains .

But at least your not a total away with it like Alban .

Show me.

Supply chains - circa 15-20,000 EU based HGV drivers went home & never came back. In addition, EU based drivers are now using direct France to Ireland ferries and missing out UK meaning there is no cabotage.

Source - RHA. Take it up with them. 

Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Plenty people have a dig at the UK or England or Scotland, so in the interests of fairness thought I'd include the French in on the party as well.

And they deserve it .

Play politics with refugees

Have way more racist politicians 

Pander to their version of daily mail types on a scale that blows our lot out the water.

Has an empirical record as shameful as ours.

A total wank nation

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Is the Daily Mail comments section down tonight as they all seem to be posting on here😂😂

Your the Turkish scots nationalist version.

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Is the Daily Mail comments section down tonight as they all seem to be posting on here😂😂

The parents must be down the boozer tonight. 

Show me.

Supply chains - circa 15-20,000 EU based HGV drivers went home & never came back. In addition, EU based drivers are now using direct France to Ireland ferries and missing out UK meaning there is no cabotage.

Source - RHA. Take it up with them. 

Germany has exactly the same problem and exactly the same percentage.

Get real eh?

Brexit isnt ideal but please stop just being the same but opposite of the daily mail.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Get real eh?

Brexit isnt ideal but please stop just being the same but opposite of the daily mail.

There are supply chain problems all over the world and all caused by Brexit, apparently. 

Ooo ooo I'm a left leaning progressive.

So I take the side of a country which has a far right representation that dwarfs the UK.

😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

There are supply chain problems all over the world and all caused by Brexit, apparently. 

Yeah those unprecedented queues outside Chinese ports were sold a kipper by the big bad bus.

28 minutes ago, Ked said:

No doubt theres a few.

They voted for Brexit. They wanted control of their waters. They believed the lies. They were duped. The UK was duped. The boat belongs to one of my customers. They were suffering as a result of Brexit before this happened. 
Turkeys votes gor Christmas and now theyre basting in the oven. It’s not their fault. They were lied to and given promises that the tories had no intention of keeping. Liars gonna lie. 

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

They voted for Brexit. They wanted control of their waters. They believed the lies. They were duped. The UK was duped. The boat belongs to one of my customers. They were suffering as a result of Brexit before this happened. 
Turkeys votes gor Christmas and now theyre basting in the oven. It’s not their fault. They were lied to and given promises that the tories had no intention of keeping. Liars gonna lie. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

The supply chain issues worldwide are because there were little or no mining for raw materials or manufacturing etc during the global lockdown so after the World started to get back to a reasonable level of normality, the orders soared, but there was no stock of anything and a manufacturing backlog. 
That said, its worse in the UK because of the eu red tape, the lack of trade deals and the fact that most of the EU workers have left. We import most of our raw materials to manufacture foodstuffs and its harder to obtain than previously. Brexit!

But, you knew this. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

9 minutes ago, Ked said:

Get real eh?

Stop embarrassing yourself. 

As for Germany - put up some numbers / sources and we've can have a debate.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

The supply chain issues worldwide are because there were little or no mining for raw materials or manufacturing etc suring the global lockdown so after the World started to get back to a reasonable level of normality, the orders soared but there was no stock of anything and manufacturing backlog. 
That said, its worse in the UK because of the eu red tape, the lack of trade deals and the fact that most of the EU workers have left. We import most of our raw materials to manufacture foodstuffs and its harder to obtain. Brexit!

But, you knew this. 

Sorry I don't do gibberish can you translate? 

11 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Who's saying that on the thread ? 

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

The supply chain issues worldwide are because there were little or no mining for raw materials or manufacturing etc suring the global lockdown so after the World started to get back to a reasonable level of normality, the orders soared but there was no stock of anything and manufacturing backlog. 
That said, its worse in the UK because of the eu red tape, the lack of trade deals and the fact that most of the EU workers have left. We import most of our raw materials to manufacture foodstuffs and its harder to obtain. Brexit!

But, you knew this. 

The supply chains have been creaking since 2012 at least.

No structural investmestment .

The chinese own many of the international ports.

They control the vast majority of world trade routes without so much as one soldier on the ground.

Brexit isnt great but ffs have a wee look at reality.

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Sorry I don't do gibberish can you translate? 

OK

It was big boys wot done it and ran away!

Just now, Ked said:

The supply chains have been creaking since 2012 at least.

No structural investmestment .

The chinese own many of the international ports.

They control the vast majority of world trade routes without so much as one soldier on the ground.

Brexit isnt great but ffs have a wee look at reality.

I do. Its part of my job.