Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

43 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Are Hibs the only top league team without any black players 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

😄  looking at get at them for anything.  Brilliant. 

They were the first purely sectarian club in this country.  Also refused to have a non catholic manager for about 6 years. 

3 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Cormack at Aberdeen is in it for the love of the club. He's from up there and got involved because he's a fan. Whether he's willing or able to continue pumping in a few million per year, I don't know. 

The Dundee clubs and the weeteam, however...

:Shoosh:

How much that is true is open for debate I think

12 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

They were the first purely sectarian club in this country.  Also refused to have a non catholic manager for about 6 years. 

Another first for the wee team. 

1 minute ago, Longbaws said:

Another first for the wee team. 

They are the wee team.  Look at the difference when we aren't doing that well.  Our crowds don't go down but theirs **** off as soon as it hits xmas.   

Remember they are also the first club to play athletic poetry rather than football.  Ask millions of Brazilians...

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Still are, they’ve signed nothing but those types of players since the turn of this century. 

Just dawned on me when I was watching Serie A highlights, and thinking about strikers 😆

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 hours ago, 151 said:

A wee throwback to when the penny really did drop for the losers. Came up on my memories on FB from last year. 

:sweeet:

FB_IMG_1635752187815.jpg

Cheers for flagging up that thread.

Just found and read it and it's a belter.

Can't post a link to it but anyone who can, or who just wants to read it, will find it on page 74 of inferiorandtheyknowit.net.

Ps. To the Hibby who wanted to see the pre 1983 derby stats: Hearts 82 Hibs 56 in all three competitions. Miles ahead, despite the 1970s.

Edited by martoon

Ex member of the SaS

They are reporting they have to play the young guys Wed night, as they have 10 players out. I thought with so many involved they gave three points to the opposition.

9 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

They are reporting they have to play the young guys Wed night, as they have 10 players out. I thought with so many involved they gave three points to the opposition.

5 with Covid and 5 injured.

No idea who they are.

11 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Just a chance for them to showcase the conveyor belt of talent coming from East Mains.

On 30/10/2021 at 11:35, Samuel Camazzola said:

They'll go away and come back under the same banner then claim to be the same mob. Just like that lot they follow... 😉 

"Since 1893"?

23 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The 3-0 thing only applies to Cup ties, I think. 

League games can be rearranged but not Cup games, apparently.

Berra than you

Did the old firm not have similar earlier in the season and had to play the games? I'm not 100% on Celtic, but rangers definitely had a few missing for the old firm and had to play. What's the difference here with their match being postponed? 

That's what they get for crying off on Saturday, should have just played the game then, when they only had two players off, now they have 6 off with covid and 4 out injured, fecking didums.

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

Flouted covid rules being reported.

15 point deduction and a heavy fine .

:pleasing:

Fingers crossed. Throw the feckin book at them.

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

That's what they get for crying off on Saturday, should have just played the game then, when they only had two players off, now they have 6 off with covid and 4 out injured, fecking didums.

oh-dear-how-sad.gif

Greeting about 10 being out when 5 are injured.

newsflash to Hibs - injuries are part and parcel of the game.  Didn’t see them greeting for us when Levein had half a team out a whole season. 
And allegedly breaking covid rules in a hotel ? Well that’s how covid is caught so maybe (if true) they need to learn from it

Squad decimated and injuries piling up.

A grass leaking bad news to the press and a midweek game in the Outer Hebrides to look forward to as well.

This is some dark, dreich Monday night🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

:verysmug:

50 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

They've turned on Roy McGregor!!   :rofl:

Victim cards being used everywhere on weeteam.net. 

Throw the book at them SPFL! 

They've been hit with "bad luck". 

Yeah, well I doubt it - it sounds like they completely messed up their covid precautions. But frankly with the luck* they got with the early fixtures and their luck in games, it was always coming.

*Petrie fixture algorithm

Good to see hibs financial director saying in interview on bbc sport web site that a vegan kiosk and solar panels are more important than a good player on a three year deal!!😂

manaliveits105
11 minutes ago, Hairy Nugget said:

Good to see hibs financial director saying in interview on bbc sport web site that a vegan kiosk and solar panels are more important than a good player on a three year deal!!😂

Heard that - another soccer ball yank 

and claiming another first - Hibs are the greenest team in the country 

as Celtic are just green stripes they probably are :ears:

Naisys Tackle

At least Weirdo Jack will have an excuse when they are pumped the next two.  Gone after the Semi pumping off the huns.  Like Hecky at the wheel the wheels are well and truly off at the Giro. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Maybe Ron the Con can get his son registered and get him to play for the shite. 

They've got lovely big screens and could put it on for the packed house that appears each week. 👀 

11 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

They have been told to play the game mid week, don't fancy a trip up there on a cold WED night!

And it's got an awful lot worse.  No fewer than 10 of their superstars are out for Wednesday night.  6 with covid and 4 others with injuries.

Can see Ross county Beijing awarded a 3-0 default win.

37 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Heard that - another soccer ball yank 

and claiming another first - Hibs are the greenest team in the country 

as Celtic are just green stripes they probably are :ears:

I assume thats because all their fans are green seats? 

2 hours ago, Longbaws said:

A grass leaking bad news to the press and a midweek game in the Outer Hebrides to look forward to as well.

Ahem.

Grass no

A concerned member of the public ...yes

1 hour ago, Hairy Nugget said:

Please supply a link to this joyous comedy

Wonder if 4eva will be along soon to wipe the shit of their hibserses on this carry on

52 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

And it's got an awful lot worse.  No fewer than 10 of their superstars are out for Wednesday night.  6 with covid and 4 others with injuries.

No wonder there are covid concerns with the game being in China!!

58 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

🤠

42 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Personally, I hope they rot.

That ship sailed a long time ago judging by the stench that surrounds every last one of them. 

Vermin filth. 

The penny will never drop for them.

Personally I think is a good thing.

Just means they will keep coming back for more pain from the Heart of Midlothian.

12 hours ago, Longbaws said:

What is this? I can't have the air ruined up here with the smell of h**s.

28 minutes ago, superjack said:

Put an old kipper or soiled nappy under your pillow,should improve your air quality whilst they visit.  Shouldn't think there will be too many though. Too close to Giro day.

56 minutes ago, superjack said:

My geography might have been slightly off😁

I was in Tong a couple of years ago and the house that was closest to the wee beach was called Tynecastle🇱🇻

We only went to Harris and Lewis but will be checking out the Uists and Barra!

A truly magnificent part of the world 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Anyway, I'm getting side tracked, let's all have a good laugh at Hibs👍

According to the BBC gossip column:

"A furious member of the public has contacted the spfl to say they witnessed hibs players breaching covid rules before Saturdays game with Ross county".

10 hours ago, Ked said:

Ahem.

Grass no

A concerned member of the public ...yes

Well done Ked, well done👍 

Now head through to Glasgow and work your magic again.

If hibs players have willingly broke covid regs DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC, does that mean they are liable for manslaughter/genocide?

Get them in the Hague!!!!

"I would like to report a crime, an international war crime"

Edited by Longbaws

11 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

According to the BBC gossip column:

"A furious member of the public has contacted the spfl to say they witnessed hibs players breaching covid rules before Saturdays game with Ross county".

"the complaint branded them sister-rimjobbing crackmonkeys.  Authorities have narrowed the complainant down to be @jonnothejambo"

Hearing rumours that Creepy Ross has told the club to ignore Covid protocols as Bezos and Gates have put microchips in the vaccine to usher in the start of the New World Order.

If we had proper journalists in Scotland we would be able to get to the bottom of this, but sadly not.

The hibernian fc Anti-Vax party was a success apparently. Raised well over £15 for Ron and now they have 10 players out.

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )