Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

13 hours ago, moshy said:

His Grandfather will be telling him stories of how they used to throw Jambos over the bridge of doom to their deaths below.

😂The best fairytale of all times

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

On 11/01/2022 at 10:38, moshy said:

His Grandfather will be telling him stories of how they used to throw Jambos over the bridge of doom to their deaths below.

I prefer the story about when they threw bottles up to the bridge to glass Hearts fans only for them to come down the other side and bottle each other.

Just now, Clark Griswold said:

Had to laugh at their new Belgian loanee stating he’s joined the best team in Edinburgh… 

Didn't Rherras do the same... That ended well

1 hour ago, Locky said:

I prefer the story about when they threw bottles up to the bridge to glass Hearts fans only for them to come down the other side and bottle each other.

The only trouble I’ve ever had in 35 years on the bridge of doom is trouble getting across due to the volume of Hearts fans crossing. 

2 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Had to laugh at their new Belgian loanee stating he’s joined the best team in Edinburgh… 

The blokes hardly played any top league footy. He may have ability but have the feeling he might have the odd nightmare as well! 

2 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Getting in some browny point credits from the deluded lochend tramps before they turn on him when they realise he has all the skill of an over boiled sprout. 

3 hours ago, Rudy T said:

The only trouble I’ve ever had in 35 years on the bridge of doom is trouble getting across due to the volume of Hearts fans crossing. 

🤣 Me too.

9 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

CC1F566C-AFBE-4F01-B1F1-DC5DB30F1D76.jpeg

Clark Griswold
21 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Unfortunately the vermin don’t live by facts and stats. No matter how often you throw them in their faces to squash arguments, they always come back with unsubstantiated shite. 

1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

Unfortunately the vermin don’t live by facts and stats. No matter how often you throw them in their faces to squash arguments, they always come back with unsubstantiated shite. 

We urrr betterer cause sisters and flair likesay….oh n big screens n floodlites

😉

31 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Apols if been posted already....but have we seen this from the other new Hobo (who sounds like he's miles off it anyway 🙂) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1736938207/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=&linkCode=w00&linkId=&creativeASIN=1736938207

WTF, that's Volume 1 of 

"How to build unshakeable confidence tune out the noise, and rise to the occasion". He'll definitely have a ready market in the hibs changing room. Shame none of them have progressed beyond picture books. 

jambo-in-furness

Now they have an angry Boyle,  does it need lancing or will it burst and spew rancid puss all over the dressing room?

12 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Lovely to point out that Hibs are closer to Motherwell and Dundee (and almost Killie) than they are to us.  Seems about right, actually.

4 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Lovely to point out that Hibs are closer to Motherwell and Dundee (and almost Killie) than they are to us.  Seems about right, actually.

I'm surprised they're as high as 5th. 

(inset your own punchline)

21 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

ROCKY!

I seen a picture some Hibs twat on my FB shared tackling Nisbet in training. They love this new Rocky guy after 1 pic of a tackle in training. 

12 hours ago, KyleLafferty said:

That new Hibs boy is currently kicking about with Gnando 👀

Will just be for a day or so before Gnando goes down to Liverpool. 

On 11/01/2022 at 10:38, moshy said:

I mind watching Danny Dyer deadliest men Danny met Brad Welsh, Welsh took him down the bridge of doom 😂 Not many people have made it over but they have made it over that way and pointed over the side 😂.  Same episode when he was wandering about Waverly and showing them where they would scout out the Aberdeen fans 😂 What a weapon. 

2 hours ago, Turkishcap said:

Have doubts boil will move.

correct because they haven’t received a decent offer! All this “we turned down a £2m bid” is fodder for their idiot fans!

15 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

correct because they haven’t received a decent offer! All this “we turned down a £2m bid” is fodder for their idiot fans!

If there's a glimmer of truth about the wages they ****s are forking out, there's no way they'd be turning down £2 million. Bunch of roasters that lot, honestly.

3 hours ago, TheBigO said:

As an aside, strange to see Dundee United are not even in the top 10

considering they were actually champions as recently as 1983

The Jim McLean years a brief moment in time in Uniteds history 

16 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I'm sure they only made it to the top flight in the 50s or 60s 

43 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

My initial thought too.

24 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I'm sure they only made it to the top flight in the 50s or 60s 

They only played a handful of top flight seasons in the first 50 years of their existence, Turbo.

They were promoted again in 1960 and only then became a top flight mainstay.

Two relegations in the last 30 years and a few Championship seasons apart.

1 hour ago, jbee647 said:

Aye, true - they're really not classically a big club.  Dundee were always bigger than them I'd reckon until the 80s (which seems to have been backed up by the posts above actually)

The young Norwegian fella they’ve signed apparently cost them £400k , if that’s true and I’ve no reason to doubt the person who told me , they surely will be looking to offload someone to recoup some cash . 

11 hours ago, Mister T said:

WTF, that's Volume 1 of 

"How to build unshakeable confidence tune out the noise, and rise to the occasion". He'll definitely have a ready market in the hibs changing room. Shame none of them have progressed beyond picture books. 

He'll not need to be tuning out much noise when playing in front of the half-empty stands at fester. 

will-i-am-a-jambo
11 hours ago, Turkishcap said:

Have doubts boil will move.

Is that the diagnosis from your doctor?

#prayforTurkishcap

On 12/01/2022 at 14:16, Rudy T said:

... and well worth the trouble after a(nother) victory. 👍

Screenshot_20220114-051151_Gallery.jpg

jambo-in-furness
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

... and well worth the trouble after a(nother) victory. 👍

Screenshot_20220114-051151_Gallery.jpg

And,  we’ve had more of them at Easter Rd than the home team.

14 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

The young Norwegian fella they’ve signed apparently cost them £400k , if that’s true and I’ve no reason to doubt the person who told me , they surely will be looking to offload someone to recoup some cash . 

In the meantime, we coup whilst they struggle to recoup.

Natural Order, an' aw that. 🤭

Was speaking to a hobo at work, he was praising hibs for dropping the prices tomorrow nights game with cove to a £10 adults and £5 for kids to help with the attendance, you should have seen his face when I pointed out that on fingersinthe ears.net that they reckon they have only shifted 4,000 tickets so far !! 😎😎

Fxxx the SPFL

Apologies if mentioned but was speaking to work colleague before game last night and he heard seemingly some of the new hobbits that have signed are on £8k a week find that hard to believe 

Just now, **** the SPFL said:

Apologies if mentioned but was speaking to work colleague before game last night and he heard seemingly some of the new hobbits that have signed are on £8k a week find that hard to believe 

when they get £5 million for Nisbet it’ll cover it 🤣🤣🤣

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

when they get £5 million for Nisbet it’ll cover it 🤣🤣🤣

5p going by current form 

2 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Between them

InternationalJambo
2 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

And he didn’t even get on the pitch against Celtic 👍

On 13/01/2022 at 15:04, TheBigO said:

Aye, true - they're really not classically a big club.  Dundee were always bigger than them I'd reckon until the 80s (which seems to have been backed up by the posts above actually)

They were originally called Dundee Hibernian - so no wonder they were always shite.

Edited by briever

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )