Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

17 minutes ago, King prawn said:

7 defeats in their last 9 :jjyay:

10 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Sounds better everytime you say it!!!

4 points from a possible 27 sounds good too

1 hour ago, 22games nro said:

738BA480-76FE-45F7-8A54-CDCACE9D4925.jpeg

is  that fud still writing his column ? Or on Twitter ?

Would love to see his answer to this now 🤣🤣 

44 minutes ago, King prawn said:

7 defeats in their last 9 :jjyay:

And Livingston hadn’t won in 6 🤣 they are giving out Xmas presents early. And their annual Xmas slump still to come. 
The empty seats next home game v Dundee (after St Mirren beat them in Paisley) will be wonderful to see

Edited by 1971fozzy

25 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

885F1E5B-7379-4372-8C08-61547CED0FF2.jpeg

Livingston have now won 2 games at home this season
It's the manner of the defeat more than the defeat itself
He can not survive this really can not

From Hibs Net, made me smile.

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Not checked but i presume .net (the original lock down experts) is in full lock down?

They are small time shite. 1 win in 9 is relegation form. 

That kind of form put us in shit creek, 1 in 9, but its that lot so f...k them and all who sails with them, c,Mon the hearts  & FTh👊🇶🇦🇶🇦🇱🇻

Tams latest column pre game. Still obsessed with us :rofl: enjoy folks 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

…….”Which brings me to Hibs. Where is the fun, the flair and the colour? It's all a bit predictable and dull at Easter Road just now, a lack of on-field personality is an issue with the likes of Scott Allan sitting on the bench.

I told you it was better to start with a laugh as it's going to get serious. The last time Hibs had only managed five wins up until this stage was back in season 2013-14 and if that doesn't get alarm bells ringing loudly then nothing will.

Four points out of a possible 24 is relegation form.Since beating Livingston at the end of August, they've only won twice in the league, both times against St Johnstone and that's no benchmark for a side with aspirations of a top four finish.

Over the last eight-game period they have only hit five goals, they've conceded 12 in that time and it's the form of a side battling against the drop. I said it last week, it's not good enough and they appear to be putting all of their eggs in the one basket with the upcoming League Cup Final.

I don't for one minute believe Hibs will be relegated but they need to start picking up points.

They have too many good players and I think they'll strengthen in January.

Not enough goals, no clean sheets and fans not bothering to turn up for games. It's all starting to sound familiar. December is an enormous month, it has to start with a win over Livingston on Wednesday but it's all about the final against Celtic and then the derby against Hearts at the start of January. 

Look at the approval rating swingometer at the moment. Jack Ross is being judged on a game by game basis. 

After the recent Rangers game it was all positive, Jack was doing a good job and then after Saturday there were calls on social media for him to be sacked. There are a lot of supporters who are petering on the brink of wanting to get rid of him and wanting to keep him. It's simple, the cup final and then Hearts at home will see the swingometer in full swing.  If he wins those two then his approval rating will soar to between 80 and 85-per-cent. He'll have won a trophy and be the man for the job. Lose those games and he'll only have around 15-per-cent of fans behind him so that's how vital these two games are for both him and Hibs.

I've also been surprised to see so many empty seats at Easter Road and I know the weather hasn't been great and there are a lot of games coming up. That'll be as much of a worry for the board as the team struggling to win games.

Maybe it's time to take a leaf out of Gazza's book, get some fun back, a bit of personality and get smiles back on faces……..”

Edited by 1971fozzy

It's great to remember wee ron in the summer window telling us all but directed at their supporters that he was turning down multi million bids for their superstars.

He couldn't give them away now.

They were of course imaginary bids.

11 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

It's great to remember wee ron in the summer window telling us all but directed at their supporters that he was turning down multi million bids for their superstars.

He couldn't give them away now.

They were of course imaginary bids.

but they got their big screens 🤣🤣🤣

millerjames398
13 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

…….”Which brings me to Hibs. Where is the fun, the flair and the colour? It's all a bit predictable and dull at Easter Road just now, a lack of on-field personality is an issue with the likes of Scott Allan sitting on the bench.

I told you it was better to start with a laugh as it's going to get serious. The last time Hibs had only managed five wins up until this stage was back in season 2013-14 and if that doesn't get alarm bells ringing loudly then nothing will.

Four points out of a possible 24 is relegation form.Since beating Livingston at the end of August, they've only won twice in the league, both times against St Johnstone and that's no benchmark for a side with aspirations of a top four finish.

Over the last eight-game period they have only hit five goals, they've conceded 12 in that time and it's the form of a side battling against the drop. I said it last week, it's not good enough and they appear to be putting all of their eggs in the one basket with the upcoming League Cup Final.

I don't for one minute believe Hibs will be relegated but they need to start picking up points.

Not enough goals, no clean sheets and fans not bothering to turn up for games. It's all starting to sound familiar. December is an enormous month, it has to start with a win over Livingston on Wednesday but it's all about the final against Celtic and then the derby against Hearts at the start of January. 

Look at the approval rating swingometer at the moment. Jack Ross is being judged on a game by game basis. 

After the recent Rangers game it was all positive, Jack was doing a good job and then after Saturday there were calls on social media for him to be sacked. There are a lot of supporters who are petering on the brink of wanting to get rid of him and wanting to keep him. It's simple, the cup final and then Hearts at home will see the swingometer in full swing.  If he wins those two then his approval rating will soar to between 80 and 85-per-cent. He'll have won a trophy and be the man for the job. Lose those games and he'll only have around 15-per-cent of fans behind him so that's how vital these two games are for both him and Hibs.

I've also been surprised to see so many empty seats at Easter Road and I know the weather hasn't been great and there are a lot of games coming up. That'll be as much of a worry for the board as the team struggling to win games.

Maybe it's time to take a leaf out of Gazza's book, get some fun back, a bit of personality and get smiles back on faces……..”

A good few pins pulled, on the slaver grenades, in that "article", fair amount of pish spouted there😂🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

46 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

If Ross does go, I wouldnt be surprised if Ron brings in an American to replace him.

Let's hope so, maybe Ron the con will fancy a go at management himself 😄 and the best of it is h1b5 are at his mercy, they are just wee Ron's plaything and he will get bored very quickly when they inevitably win f-all, well my thoughts are feck them and all who sail in them, we on the other hand are in the safest hands possible.

:leveinnaturalorder:

Ronald Villiers

My Hibby workmate was laughing on Monday saying he couldnae believe we nearly got beat by Livi on Sunday.  Looking forward to seeing him this morning.

Apparently its Alex Neil who will take over as he said he would like to manage a top six club in the SPL. Someone chimes in with the comment but were are in 7th then some roaster chips in with come on we are the third/ fourth biggest club in Scotland do you think he will be looking at D Utd or Motherwell 🤣

7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

What a slaver he is.  It's full of contradictions.  "December is an enormous month but it's all about Celtic and Hearts"  EH??  

Edited by TexasAndy

Surely this is a parody account 😂😂😂

Giving out bacon rolls and free stadium tours to fans who haven't been to the ground before 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

If Ross does go, I wouldnt be surprised if Ron brings in an American to replace him.

he will give the gig to his son 

55 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

What a slaver he is.  It's full of contradictions.  "December is an enormous month but it's all about Celtic and Hearts"  EH??  

...he cannae even bring himself to refer to HIS team as 'us'... keeps saying 'they'... Clown!

Brick Tamland

Just catching up on this now as didn’t know they were playing. 
Summary

Livi go 1 nil up. 
The diving wig cheats his way to a penalty. 
The diving wig misses the penalty. 
H1b5 get a man sent off. 
H1b5 get their captain sent off. 
H1b5 lose the game. 
H1b5 have one win in 9 league games. H1b5 have no clean sheets in last 10 games.
H1b5 are 11 Eleven points off third place.

H1b5 are 9 points off bottom place. 
Manager is sacked. 

Only H1b5 can give so much joy from 1 game. 

What a 

:glorious: Thursday 

julienbrellier

Jack Ross must stay :rofl:

I know we say it time and time again but what an utter embarrassment of a football club they are.

You just know a massive hibsing is round the corner at just about every turn for them.

:jjyay:

10 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

“I’ve also been surprised to see so many empty seats at Easter Road…”

:rofl:

And here was me thinking he knew the place.

Petering on the brink🤣

He's as bright as two o clock in the morning.

Hibs class.

They have too many good players and I think they'll strengthen in January

Ahhh the old "too good to go down" adage. Nice too see that one being wheeled out so early in the season!

Ron will want someone in post who won’t be reluctant to moving players on. Also someone who won’t rock the boat when unwanted duds from the USA appear.  The real agenda starting to take shape there with Kean now in post.

2 hours ago, Bozi said:

Surely this is a parody account 😂😂😂

Giving out bacon rolls and free stadium tours to fans who haven't been to the ground before 😂😂😂

Must be a joke but wouldn't be shocked if it was true besides they have nothing better to do on a Thursday morning not as if they have work to go to. 

millerjames398
42 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Must be a joke but wouldn't be shocked if it was true besides they have nothing better to do on a Thursday morning not as if they have work to go to. 

Most will have joined the queue, to pass time, till they get their methadone script at 9😂

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Ron will want someone in post who won’t be reluctant to moving players on. Also someone who won’t rock the boat when unwanted duds from the USA appear.  The real agenda starting to take shape there with Kean now in post.

I wonder if Ross has said that they should hold out for more money or if they just didn’t have any bids? 
The first unwanted dud arrives in January, but as I had a week off from here for wishing him all the worst I won’t say anymore about him 😆

HeartsandonlyHearts
6 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

My Hibby workmate was laughing on Monday saying he couldnae believe we nearly got beat by Livi on Sunday.  Looking forward to seeing him this morning.

Living overseas, these are the type of mornings I miss.

Nothing like a huge smiley “good morning, how was your evening” to get under their skin.

When they get beat on Saturday they will be 8th. Depending on results they might only be 2 points above the relegation zone. Hilarious.

The last 5 years have been shit for us no doubt about it. It’s took a bit longer for things to get back to their natural order but it’s happening and it’s going to be great viewing! FTH

2 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Petering on the brink🤣

He's as bright as two o clock in the morning.

Hibs class.

Whats even better is someone at the rag will be editing that and left it in. 

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I wonder if Ross has said that they should hold out for more money or if they just didn’t have any bids? 
The first unwanted dud arrives in January, but as I had a week off from here for wishing him all the worst I won’t say anymore about him 😆

That’s the question -  certainly talk that they had had a bid for Doig that was a long way short of the guff figures they were putting about in the media. Interesting that their then Director of Football and now their manager are down the road in a matter of a few weeks of each other. If Kean gets the job then there’s certainly something afoot that the more savvy of their supporters should be very worried about.  Ron’s not there for the love of the club - he’s there for profit. 

Edited by Deevers

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )