Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

Big question is will Ross County make t-shirts ?  Even that club wouldn’t be so fekin stupid. 
hibs will have a disastrous December guaranteed. We just need to get our shit together to kick them into touch by new year

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

Malinga the Swinga
53 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

I expect - and hope - Celtic win the Final.

But Hibs deserve credit for getting there. As I’ve had to say on a few occasions, you can only lose a cup final if you compete in one.

We need to be debating why it’s not us in the Final and forget about them.

They deserve absolutely **** all, the same as they deserve every ****ing game.

Giving Hibs credit whilst kicking own team. This place is more infested than ever.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Big question is will Ross County make t-shirts ?  Even that club wouldn’t be so fekin stupid. 
hibs will have a disastrous December guaranteed. We just need to get our shit together to kick them into touch by new year

Spot on 

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Giving Hibs credit whilst kicking own team. This place is more infested than ever.

Agreed

On 23/11/2021 at 17:40, Salad Fingers said:

I see they've released a t shirt mocking a manager they never managed a win against in three and a half years and doesn't even live in the country anymore :laugh2:

Screenshot_20211123-173821_Chrome.jpg.df9281e6c92d531f4f95d030ffca0709.jpg

Well as predicted this aged well 😂😂 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

The only people who need to be debating that are people who hate Robbie Neilson so much they're determined to turn every single thread on jkb into an argument about him.

Absolutely, if we’re not twenty points ahead after beating them at ER in January it’s p45 time? 
Am I doing it right 😜?

On 21/11/2021 at 07:58, PTBCAL said:

Hibs could win their games in hand and catch us. Winnable games tbh 

They are in a semi of cup we haven’t won in 60 years 

Regardless of the individual merits of the players - they are signing new deals. While Soutar is walking away 

Is the penny finally going to drop with us and Neilson? 

Hibs are ****ing pish. They won't be catching us.

In semi final of a cup we haven't won... Is that supposed to be some sort of win over us? :lol:

Meanwhile they are signing up their bottom six superstars on long term contracts :rofl:

Go Hibs!!

8 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Ross County now current holders of the 'Do we look happy?' Cup.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
25 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Some might worry about the effects of long covid.

Hibs, meanwhile, have to concern themselves with long Hibs. Incurable.

Where is the “like” button?

😂

Салатные палочки
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Jack Ross must stay

Could imagine that phone call going like Bart Simpson's "Hugh Jass" call, Ron the Con answering and the caller shiting himself :laugh:

Ross pretty much saying that they’ll appeal both reds. 

Boyle just appraised the ref , he didnt aim it at the ref 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, sadj said:

No chance Doidge one gets over turned, seen a clip of it and hes kicked out at the guy

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hibs have 6 league games before the final

St Johnstone (A)

Rangers (H)

Motherwell (H)

Livingston (A)

St Mirren (A)

Dundee (H)

And a game every three or four days until the derby.

They’re ****ed.

2 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

No chance Doidge one gets over turned, seen a clip of it and hes kicked out at the guy

It was 💯 violent conduct , wont stop them appealing it. That was effectively a stamp. Even McManus admitted it was a red after he saw replays

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

St Johnstone (A)

Rangers (H)

Motherwell (H)

Livingston (A)

St Mirren (A)

Dundee (H)

Should pick up a few points there to match their standing and ambition in the game. Imagine this place with 5 defeats in a row.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

St Johnstone (A)

Rangers (H)

Motherwell (H)

Livingston (A)

St Mirren (A)

Dundee (H)

I foresee a few injuries from those games, apart from Aberdeen those are 6 of the most physically demanding teams to play against 😆.,

Excellent. They pump the Huns at Ibrox, Jack Ross is lorded up again and then they go do that. :rofl: 

Was that Doidge's first game back tonight or did he play on Sunday? Boyle too. Hibs will be ****ed without that pair.

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I foresee a few injuries from those games, apart from Aberdeen those are 6 of the most physically demanding teams to play against 😆.,

And they play Aberdeen midweek straight after the final.

4 minutes ago, Locky said:

Excellent. They pump the Huns at Ibrox, Jack Ross is lorded up again and then they go do that. :rofl: 

Was that Doidge's first game back tonight or did he play on Sunday? Boyle too. Hibs will be ****ed without that pair.

When did they win at Ibrox? I must have missed that.

56 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I appreciate people see things differently, but in my view, there’s no logic or reason in alleging that giving Hibs some credit equates to “kicking” the Jambos 🤨.

Thumping Sevco at Hampden is fine but 5 straight league defeats is relegation form. Ross County are a side full of average journeyman that should be in the bottom 2 every year. Will Ross still be there for Dec 19th?

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

The only people who need to be debating that are people who hate Robbie Neilson so much they're determined to turn every single thread on jkb into an argument about him.

I’m not suggesting it’s only Robbie who carries the can for our failure and I certainly don’t “hate” Robbie.

But the fact remains its Hibs who’ve reached the Final, not us.
So I think it’s reasonable to reflect on why that’s come about…

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

I’m not suggesting it’s only Robbie who carries the can for our failure and I certainly don’t “hate” Robbie.

Probably because we couldn’t score another goal against ICT and got Celtic as a result, who knows what would’ve happened if we had avoided them.
Another year of frustration for most of us who’ve never seen us win this cup. Sixty years now ffs 🤦🏽

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

We’ve been to the last two Scottish cup finals, both when league form was atrocious. What is your point?

12 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

I appreciate people see things differently, but in my view, there’s no logic or reason in alleging that giving Hibs some credit equates to “kicking” the Jambos 🤨.

6 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Think focus at ER will turn to a shocking league run. It sort of puts one off cup matches in perspective. Survival for some  teams is more important than cup glory.

Edited by Riccarton3

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Think focus at ER will turn to a shocking league run. It sort of puts one off cup matches in perspective. Survival for some  teams is more important than cup glory as Hibs are finding out

8 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

We’ve been to the last two Scottish cup finals, both when league form was atrocious. What is your point?

We have and that had little to do with Robbie whose cup record remains awful. 

Edited by Hmfc1965

2 hours ago, sadj said:

I laughed when I heard that. I was trained that when doing an appraisal you always start with positives even for somebody under performing. He probably said that you were well turned out and started the game bang on time then you were ****ing sh**te you stupid ****. Now sign here and I will see you next month... 

Doctor FinnBarr
5 hours ago, sirwalter said:

It's party time..!

Oh hell no, last time I attended a relegation party I ended up with 2 skint shins in the old stand celebrating the goals.

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )