Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Could have and should have been 2 there. 

Dafuq was that , the slavers on here whove never kicked a ball could have finished that blindfolded.

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Dafuq was that , the slavers on here whove never kicked a ball could have finished that blindfolded.

I don't know why players don't instinctively hit shots these days when given an opportunity like that. The more touches they take it seems the less likely it is they score. 

Just now, Hearts007 said:

County not sitting back

They are , they’ve dropped deeper and less of them going forward since they scored. Trying to pick Hibs off now. This is the first time they’ve really played football since the goal and they won the corner

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

I don't know why players don't instinctively hit shots these days when given an opportunity like that. The more touches they take it seems the less likely it is they score. 

I think sometimes natural instinct is almost coached out of players now - make sure as opposed to just doing it. If That was me it was stop the ball and chip it in. It was such an easy chance. Had miles of room to curl it lower too with Macey so far to the left of his goal. 

was just saying above Hungbo and Cook are decent lower prem with potential , think that made my point quite well. That pass to Spittal there too

InternationalJambo
2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

no it was the dodgey guy

Yeah seen that mate got confused as I looked away for a second and the camera panned in to Newell lol. The yearly collapse is happening…

What a miss!!

Edited by InternationalJambo

McManus “by the letter of the law its a red but its harsh” pretty much drove his studs in his thigh as he came down. He knew what he was doing.

spittal blows another sitter

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

McManus “by the letter of the law its a red but its harsh” pretty much drove his studs in his thigh as he came down. He knew what he was doing.

spittal blows another sitter

:rofl:

He really is a thick ****.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

I think the fact Doidge didnt complain at all says he knew what he was doing too

That won't stop Hibs appealing it. They always do. 

HeartsandonlyHearts

Think I’ll do Hearts, St Johnstone, Aberdeen and Livingston for a 4 team roll up this weekend. #!bs to fall to 10th in one fell swoop.

Pasquale for King

Hahahahaha back to reality, let those extra staff they thought they needed for cup final tickets know they’re not required 😆

Lol , they got away wi one there that could have got very heavy after they went 1down. Serves that twat on HibsTv right for saying once Hibs score it could be any scoreline.

Boyle just got a red too 🤣🤣

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )