Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ahh. 

Imagine not watching a Hearts game for a whole season! 

Indeed, I think they would’ve used dodgy streams surely? Some would maybe have financial reasons for doing it also. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

22 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ahh. 

Groups would've used one login maybe?

24 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ahh. 

Cant of been many unless family go of course. One season ticket would get it on tv the rest deferred ?

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hibernian head coach Jack Ross: "[The penalty] I think it's one, for me, that I would want in the opposition box. But that doesn't mean to say it's a penalty. At the time I had no idea now I've watched it back and Ryan [Porteous] pulls his foot away. There's minimal contact.

confused.com 

That statement is what I would call sucking and blowing at the same time!

27 minutes ago, Canscot said:

Is that the secret of his (alleged) success with the womenfolk ?

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hibernian head coach Jack Ross: "[The penalty] I think it's one, for me, that I would want in the opposition box. But that doesn't mean to say it's a penalty. At the time I had no idea now I've watched it back and Ryan [Porteous] pulls his foot away. There's minimal contact.

confused.com 

PortoLoo clips him twice

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Are they sponsored by KFC nowadays?

4FF1EA39-5778-466C-8D85-4FF532D0D0D2.jpeg

I'm lost.  Can anyone tell me what those cretins were trying to do?

Losers, again.  :rudi:

Even most Hibs fans were saying that's a penalty and calling out Porto for what he is, an inexperienced defender that continually makes rash decisions and never learns. 

8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Even most Hibs fans were saying that's a penalty and calling out Porto for what he is, an inexperienced defender that continually makes rash decisions and never learns. 

No mystery - Portoeus tripped the Rangers player and made no attempt to play the ball . Definite penalty. Only mystery is where were the mythical Hibs support?? 

Ronald Villiers
8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

confused.com 

Ross is a complete roaster.  I'd be interested in his views on the majority of the penalty's that Boyle has been given over the past couple of seasons.

That was a hard to watch game last night. 

Both teams as bad as each other and I felt a penalty was the only way we were seeing a goal. 

The Rangers seem to lack urgency and we have every chance of a good result against them imo. 

fabienleclerq

I only watched the second half last night and hibs looked the better team, porteous was having a decent game until leaving his leg in like a rookie. 

No longer active
8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ahh. 

Difficult - we were on BBC Scotland at least once a month during the season, occasionally twice. They broadcast the Championship and WE were the most televised team. Free to air !

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

confused.com 

There is zero point in asking a manager about a penalty decision after the game.  If it was awarded to them then it was a pen, if not then it wasn't a pen or sometimes given blah blah blah.  

25 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I only watched the second half last night and hibs looked the better team, porteous was having a decent game until leaving his leg in like a rookie. 

You didn't miss anything in the first half it was truly awful. 

I felt Hibs looked the most likely to score until the penalty. 

Rangers are definitely beatable. 

SectionDJambo

Whatever excuses they come up with, their real attendances, not the cooked up ones that make it appear they've almost filled their dump, are pathetic for a club who think that they are playing such marvellous football and have managed to reach the League Cup final. They are furthermore complaining about not getting enough tickets for that cup final when they can't come close to filling their own ground.

Hearts didn't give season tickets away. They compensated us for not getting into Tynecastle last season after paying full prices for season tickets, then only being able to watch a stream each week.

I'm surprised they're not mentioning Hearts receiving a financial grant from the Scottish Government, whilst they got a loan which they have to repay, albeit over a considerable period of time. We don't have to pay back that grant, due to be demoted by an unprecedented vote that they supported and celebrated the result of.

They're a phoney football club, run by phoneys and followed by ******s.

1 hour ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Ross is a complete roaster.  I'd be interested in his views on the majority of the penalty's that Boyle has been given over the past couple of seasons.

that was a stonewaller, hes a clown if he thinks it was not.

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

Whatever excuses they come up with, their real attendances, not the cooked up ones that make it appear they've almost filled their dump, are pathetic for a club who think that they are playing such marvellous football and have managed to reach the League Cup final. They are furthermore complaining about not getting enough tickets for that cup final when they can't come close to filling their own ground.

Hearts didn't give season tickets away. They compensated us for not getting into Tynecastle last season after paying full prices for season tickets, then only being able to watch a stream each week.

I'm surprised they're not mentioning Hearts receiving a financial grant from the Scottish Government, whilst they got a loan which they have to repay, albeit over a considerable period of time. We don't have to pay back that grant, due to be demoted by an unprecedented vote that they supported and celebrated the result of.

They're a phoney football club, run by phoneys and followed by ******s.

Top notch Sir!!!!

The Old Tolbooth

They can overstate their poxy little crowds all they like, it'll come back to bite them when they run out of money because their fans don't back their tinpot club, anyone who believes they get over 15k fans at home games are utter idiots, which pretty much sums the majority of them up really. 

I wonder?

Has the abuse of concession ticket sales been tightened up?

Well known how easily it was to get a student or OAP ticket and thousands of them did.

Makes sense that perhaps that particular loophole has been closed causing such a dramatic drop in attendances. 

If that is the case those who aren’t buying standard tickets should hang their heads.

Edited by Vlad Magic

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

You didn't miss anything in the first half it was truly awful. 

I felt Hibs looked the most likely to score until the penalty. 

Rangers are definitely beatable. 

My thoughts on it too, I think celtic will overhaul them. 

4 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Think his wee perm is his rashest (most rash?) decision

21 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

These inbred feckers have Hibsed it again.

17 hours ago, Ked said:

Screenshot_20211201-174503_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211201-174455_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211201-174439_Chrome.jpg

I know HibbySam( easy to work out from the post) I will ask him were he is getting his giving away shed loads of tickets info from and I will make sure I correct him lol. 

17 hours ago, Ked said:

Screenshot_20211201-174503_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211201-174455_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211201-174439_Chrome.jpg

He's putting forward the roundabout truth in a very shite manner. I purchased 2 season tickets ahead of the Championship season and we were offered options. I took the free Hearts TV option on one of them and mothballed the other into this season. As others pointed out, it wasn't a 'free' season ticket at all. I paid for it, I just didn't get a chance to use it until this season. I assume several clubs did similar.

The Wrinkly Ninja
4 hours ago, Cruyff said:

This

Terrible defending. The ball is already well on it way to being past him when he kicks out a leg.

How a defender that is valued like they value him can be in a position where he has his body side on like that is beyond belief.

At least he is smiling though.

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The cheesy grinned, glaikit, smegma faced tadger is a liability but the lemmings just don't get it. 

Take away his cowardly thuggery and he is even more useless. 

Someone will 'do' him in a tackle one of these days and it will be seen as self preservation.

Smegma faced tadger lemming , a glaikit cheesy grin

A cowardly liability, Hibsing it is his usual thing

The vermin sisterfisters screamed it was a dive

from the empty stand of the famous five

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, Canscot said:

That’s a great description 😆👍🏽

11 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The cheesy grinned, glaikit, smegma faced tadger is a liability but the lemmings just don't get it. 

Take away his cowardly thuggery and he is even more useless. 

Someone will 'do' him in a tackle one of these days and it will be seen as self preservation.

I think he will 'do' himself, jonno.

Badly timed, reckless tackles can go two ways, injury wise.

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

I'm lost.  Can anyone tell me what those cretins were trying to do?

Losers, again.  :rudi:

Here is a better angle. 
Nah me neither 😆

B6CE3240-2A0C-48D5-A38F-715817C5C797.jpeg

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

There is zero point in asking a manager about a penalty decision after the game.  If it was awarded to them then it was a pen, if not then it wasn't a pen or sometimes given blah blah blah.  

Fine margins, part and parcel, over the moon etc. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Here is a better angle. 
Nah me neither 😆

Aw naw i can see what they were doing...

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Exactly, didn’t hear him moaning about Newells dive in the semi for instance. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Interfering with family members?

so here goes, some of them have been swapping them flags.

Ok here it is ... I cannae dae it....Something FC

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Here is a better angle. 
Nah me neither 😆

That's a shambles.

Finally worked out what they're trying to do but it's a mess. 

One colour for lettering and another for background. It's not complicated.

What is it with Hibs and displays?

Edited by martoon

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

so here goes, some of them have been swapping them flags.

Ok here it is ... I cannae dae it....Something FC

K 😜

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, martoon said:

That's a shambles.

Finally worked out what they're trying to do but it's a mess. 

One colour for lettering and another for background. It's not complicated.

What is it with Hibs and displays?

I’m going to say it’s the morons that follow them 🤔😆?!?!

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I’m going to say it’s the morons that follow them 🤔😆?!?!

A few misplaced cards in the first section and it could almost be 5-1.

Hopefully a JKB computer whizz can alter it.

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, martoon said:

A few misplaced cards in the first section and it could almost be 5-1.

Hopefully a JKB computer whizz can alter it.

Not my area of expertise but I’m sure it can be done 😆

1 hour ago, Locky said:

He's putting forward the roundabout truth in a very shite manner. I purchased 2 season tickets ahead of the Championship season and we were offered options. I took the free Hearts TV option on one of them and mothballed the other into this season. As others pointed out, it wasn't a 'free' season ticket at all. I paid for it, I just didn't get a chance to use it until this season. I assume several clubs did similar.

Very similar to booking a holiday, not being able to go because of covid and rebooking for the following year. I would imagine that some Hibs fans did that and would also guess that they're not claiming they're getting a free holiday this year.

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Cant of been many unless family go of course. One season ticket would get it on tv the rest deferred ?

Yeah, Likley. 

56 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Here is a better angle. 
Nah me neither 😆

Bloody hell... didn't realise they had such a strong Klu Klux Klan following, all sitting in the 'C' section?

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )