Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

jamboinglasgow
58 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Fantastic, what exactly did he do to earn such a minging reputation nearly 10 years later :lol:

Hopefully lots of background arguments and falling out. 

Noticed in that link a Blackburn fan saying go onto their forum to see why he is hated which I did. Think this post is the best explainer of why Blackburn fans are telling Hibs fans to not let him near the club:

8 hours ago, rigger said:

I have registered on the Hibs site, they seem to think that our only problem with Kean was that he was a shit manager. I think they are in for a rude awakening.

Some delusional twonks on that site. 

They think it’s because he’s a shit manager and he called Allardyce a crook. No mention that his agent was acting beyond the board, then mysteriously Sam was sacked. Kean wasn’t even assistant manager but despite that Kean the coach with zero experience of football management “mysteriously” got the job. Then shortly afterwards our entire board and executive structure - one envied by other Premier League clubs, was gone. Then the b*****ds relegated us and the club has never recovered.

It could be you Hibs fans!

Another Blackburn fan responded to the above post:

The Hibs fans don't know the half of it. This goes way beyond him being a crap manager.

They should be on guard with that pillock now inside their club. Any Hibs fans reading this should consider the following:

1) The sporting director at Hibs left a month ago leaving a gap in your recruitment department.

2) The owner's son has been heavily involved on the recruitment side since the above occurring.

3) Kensell has come out saying they are looking for an experienced candidate to take on the role of recruitment. He says the candidate will be coming into a new role, not specifically as sporting director.

4) Kensell also says that business needs to be done in January as the work done in the summer wasn't good enough. "There are certainly plans being put forward and we are discussing them with the owner".

Hibs need help with recruitment and in particular, the upcoming January transfer window. We know of an agent that could help you out on that front. An agent who enjoys spending entire January's at training grounds. An agent so considerate and committed, that he can even go to the trouble of sleeping at the training ground too if need be.

Does anybody know of a connected agency that can help Hibs out by supplying them with players? (and managers if they want). Crap players, but still, the odd one might be decent. We know of an agency that can help you out there, Hibs fans.

We also know who you have just appointed as academy director. Guess who he is connected to? Yep, that's right, said agent and agency. Beware. Keep an eye on where your January signings come from and do not be surprised one bit if Jack Ross is replaced by him in the dugout one day.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the slippery gits have offered their services to Hibs and got their man into the building off the back of it.

Edited by jamboinglasgow

7 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Noticed in that link a Blackburn fan saying go onto their forum to see why he is hated which I did. Think this post is the best explainer of why Blackburn fans are telling Hibs fans to not let him near the club:

8 hours ago, rigger said:

I have registered on the Hibs site, they seem to think that our only problem with Kean was that he was a shit manager. I think they are in for a rude awakening.

Some delusional twonks on that site. 

They think it’s because he’s a shit manager and he called Allardyce a crook. No mention that his agent was acting beyond the board, then mysteriously Sam was sacked. Kean wasn’t even assistant manager but despite that Kean the coach with zero experience of football management “mysteriously” got the job. Then shortly afterwards our entire board and executive structure - one envied by other Premier League clubs, was gone. Then the b*****ds relegated us and the club has never recovered.

It could be you Hibs fans!

Another Blackburn fan responded to the above post:

The Hibs fans don't know the half of it. This goes way beyond him being a crap manager.

They should be on guard with that pillock now inside their club. Any Hibs fans reading this should consider the following:

1) The sporting director at Hibs left a month ago leaving a gap in your recruitment department.

2) The owner's son has been heavily involved on the recruitment side since the above occurring.

3) Kensell has come out saying they are looking for an experienced candidate to take on the role of recruitment. He says the candidate will be coming into a new role, not specifically as sporting director.

4) Kensell also says that business needs to be done in January as the work done in the summer wasn't good enough. "There are certainly plans being put forward and we are discussing them with the owner".

Hibs need help with recruitment and in particular, the upcoming January transfer window. We know of an agent that could help you out on that front. An agent who enjoys spending entire January's at training grounds. An agent so considerate and committed, that he can even go to the trouble of sleeping at the training ground too if need be.

Does anybody know of a connected agency that can help Hibs out by supplying them with players? (and managers if they want). Crap players, but still, the odd one might be decent. We know of an agency that can help you out there, Hibs fans.

We also know who you have just appointed as academy director. Guess who he is connected to? Yep, that's right, said agent and agency. Beware. Keep an eye on where your January signings come from and do not be surprised one bit if Jack Ross is replaced by him in the dugout one day.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the slippery gits have offered their services to Hibs and got their man into the building off the back of it.

Theres loads more if you want to dig further.

You have to wonder why hibs have went with this option though.

There is nothing about this appointment that would give me confidence if I was a hibs supporter.

I see on a thread about it on .net that there are a few who are already unhappy about it.

Time will tell but creepy Jack isnt happy I'm told .

I also hear that players aside it's not a happy camp.

🙂

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Theres loads more if you want to dig further.

You have to wonder why hibs have went with this option though.

There is nothing about this appointment that would give me confidence if I was a hibs supporter.

I see on a thread about it on .net that there are a few who are already unhappy about it.

Time will tell but creepy Jack isnt happy I'm told .

I also hear that players aside it's not a happy camp.

🙂

At least they've got Hanlon and wee Louey tied down contract wise. 😀

14 minutes ago, martoon said:

Imagine the seethe if we pulled of a Mcgrath pre contract in January 

3 minutes ago, martoon said:

😂 Also forgetting Darren McGregor the one who was proud to say he went from Arniston Rangers to Glasgow Rangers 😂

3 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Imagine the seethe if we pulled of a Mcgrath pre contract in January 

Sign me up for that, TJ.

Very good player, who, apparently slipped through Hibs' fingers. 👏

3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

😂 Also forgetting Darren McGregor the one who was proud to say he went from Arniston Rangers to Glasgow Rangers 😂

Has he signed on again, too?

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

Has he signed on again, too?

:rofl:

I'm sure he did at the start of the season, Takes the under20 coaching too. 

Hibs will sign a player or two from this in Jan this is their go to market normally 

image.png.655b7cd84c9f31c013f6bcafc1c16c87.png

Ex member of the SaS
On 08/11/2021 at 20:36, Pasquale for King said:

Fair enough, I think someone else said they shouldn’t be able to play players who were injured at the time of the original game which I agree with. 

That was me! Imagine if every club in the league that had a couple of key players injured and went down the covid route, there would never be any games played. To play the guys that were injured at the time of the call off's, means the opposition is disadvantaged as they would be up against first team players instead of reserve players. No only does this disadvantage the opposition it also makes a mockery of the league as the team using this excuse could end up with more points.

29 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I'm sure he did at the start of the season, Takes the under20 coaching too. 

Hibs will sign a player or two from this in Jan this is their go to market normally 

image.png.655b7cd84c9f31c013f6bcafc1c16c87.png

Curtis Main is so Hibs

jambo-in-furness

I’m just waiting on this striker that’s supposed to be coming from the USA in the new year window falling apart,  there are a lot of Hibbies praying that this guy will be their saviour.  Oh how I will chuckle.

22 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

I’m just waiting on this striker that’s supposed to be coming from the USA in the new year window falling apart,  there are a lot of Hibbies praying that this guy will be their saviour.  Oh how I will chuckle.

A Vanacek or Oshinewa (sp) would be good 

12 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Another fun thread spoilt.

yep ☹️

I was surprised to see so little reaction to the Steve Kean appointment, but how I laughed when I saw the news. They were hyping it up in the press to be a 'big name' and someone with bags of experience that would delight Hibs fans. Steve ****ing Kean. :lol:

Then I briefly thought, perhaps he's far better at the academy side of things rather than the first team, but reading the quoted posts from that Blackburn forum have put me safe in the knowledge that he's a complete dud. That whole thing stinks, and I guarantee, like the Blackburn fan says, Steve Kean will be their manager one day. I give it within the year. :rofl: 

Oh Hibs.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

"Jack Ross undermined in brutal reshaping of power at Hibs"

won't be the Evening News story this week.

Rumour is he recommended him.

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

Miserable git. Minions are brilliant.

Hey, I resemble that remark :lol: 

Minions are brilliant if you're a mid-40s woman on Facebook and need to share a funny picture about how wild you are, how much wine you drink, or some other "unique" quality.

I hate them so, so much!

44 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Decent contract extension keeping Doidge.  Hanlon and Stevenson on the other hand :lol: 

Stevenson doesn't want to play for another club . Always assumed he wouldn't

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Rumour is he recommended him.

He was interviewed by Jim White on Talksport and Kean did indeed confirm it was Jack Ross that had approached/recommended him. I was out with my Hobo mate (I know I know) yesterday and he's fairly hacked off with the appointment was certain that Kean was a snake to Sam Allardice when both at Blackburn. I just grinned and minded him of £2 mill in profit and had their accounts been published yet?. Was a braw day/night.... 

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

That was me! Imagine if every club in the league that had a couple of key players injured and went down the covid route, there would never be any games played. To play the guys that were injured at the time of the call off's, means the opposition is disadvantaged as they would be up against first team players instead of reserve players. No only does this disadvantage the opposition it also makes a mockery of the league as the team using this excuse could end up with more points.

Absolutely. 

2 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Decent contract extension keeping Doidge.  Hanlon and Stevenson on the other hand :lol: 

Doidge is pish. There have been countless threads on .net in the past about how bad he is.

Hilarious that Hibs fans think all they need to save their season is him to return from injury. He’s a ten-a-penny target man up here but the longer a player doesn’t play the better he becomes. I can remember we were counting down the days until Stevie Boyack came back from injury!!!

2 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

He was interviewed by Jim White on Talksport and Kean did indeed confirm it was Jack Ross that had approached/recommended him. I was out with my Hobo mate (I know I know) yesterday and he's fairly hacked off with the appointment was certain that Kean was a snake to Sam Allardice when both at Blackburn. I just grinned and minded him of £2 mill in profit and had their accounts been published yet?. Was a braw day/night.... 

That's not what I was told.

Jack Ross had nothing to do with the approach.

It's all about the movement of players.And although the players are getting along theres tension outwith them.

Check Keans track record and it's the same MO.

We can enjoy what's coming but let's see if hibbys keep an eye on their club like they obsess about us.

31 minutes ago, Ked said:

That's not what I was told.

Jack Ross had nothing to do with the approach.

It's all about the movement of players.And although the players are getting along theres tension outwith them.

Check Keans track record and it's the same MO.

We can enjoy what's coming but let's see if hibbys keep an eye on their club like they obsess about us.

Just checked Ross recommended him, they are pals.

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )