Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

Seymour M Hersh

I went past their shitty store in the Gyle yesterday. One bright ginger looking sisterfister pawing at cheap looking rags hanging up but definitely no buying signs there. So in short the penny is not dropping in their second hand charity shop.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

I see their wee band of singers has disbanded, dwindled numbers the reason given bit like their support as a whole. Won’t be long now before Ron the Con cashes in. Tick Tock indeed.

They are the gift that keep on giving , delusions of adequacy as per usual. Been funny to see their annual  Christmas slide down the table start early , It's no even Halloween. 

I've heard a few of them moaning about Ross. Thankfully a bullet we dodged. 

Be nice if they lost to County...

7 hours ago, 1953 said:

He probably would as long as he could be bothered which seems to be the problem that Hibs have with him.

It's a good point. We have had talented players who couldn't be bothered or lost interest before. And that does get to me. Give me a Stevenson over a Kingston any day.

And yes, I know Kingston had more talent in his left pinky. But it just got to me that he didn't try a leg in most games when he was clearly amazingly talented.

On 28/10/2021 at 21:51, cotter said:

Think it's more Celtic took the foot off the gas at 3-0, and tried to over complicate it in the second half, as opposed to Hibs playing really well

yup, 0-3 and the games over . 

8 hours ago, DS98 said:

Given he has scored 5 league goals this entire year and we have TWO centre halfs with as many as him this season, I’d have to say . . . naw.

Poor man's Keith Wright. Even looks a wee bit like him if he had prince charles ears. 

Clark Griswold

They will be outside the main stand shouting ‘wur gawn doon stotty’ before long. Wish I could find that video

4 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Not 100% sure myself? Sounds like a group of fans who had some influence both on match days and on social media. Think they created “since 1875” as some sort of fan super club? 

Anybody else confirm?

Either way the fact this group of “elite” supporters of indeed that’s what they were has gone tits up tells it’s own story.

it’s their fans group that was suppose to add atmosphere to the match day experience, used to do banners and flag days etc, think they used to be section 43 , so the fans that wanted to be vocal at the games have jacked it in (pun intended) I am pretty sure the rot is setting in and more importantly THEY KNOW IT .

DF7972B2-82E7-466B-ACEF-972D8E36F289.jpeg

Edited by 22games nro
Spelling

1 hour ago, JamboAndrew said:

It's a good point. We have had talented players who couldn't be bothered or lost interest before. And that does get to me. Give me a Stevenson over a Kingston any day.

And yes, I know Kingston had more talent in his left pinky. But it just got to me that he didn't try a leg in most games when he was clearly amazingly talented.

Stevenson? As in Lewis Stevenson?😂🤣😂

1 hour ago, Clark Griswold said:

They will be outside the main stand shouting ‘wur gawn doon stotty’ before long. Wish I could find that video

Ross apparently calling out James Scott to get himself fitter.  It's never a great sign when a manager goes public on something like this.  It tells me he has lost patience with the player and feels the need to publicly shame him to try and get a reaction.

2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Ross apparently calling out James Scott to get himself fitter.  It's never a great sign when a manager goes public on something like this.  It tells me he has lost patience with the player and feels the need to publicly shame him to try and get a reaction.

Milinkovich. 

Byyy The Light
11 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Lovely stuff. Was worried he was going to do well for them. Another waster 👌🏼

I said at the start of the season that Hibs will be relegated and I stick by it.

They are in a terrible state financially and they are not getting out of it without selling their best players.  If they lose Boyle, they are ****ed because he won't be replaced.

On 28/10/2021 at 13:37, Marvin said:

That **** is a dirty barsteward. Should be nowhere near a professional (🤭) football club.

Didn’t watch the match highlights so this is the first time I’ve seen this.

I think you’ve summed up the situation well. Ross needs to rein him in now.

Bazzas right boot

The best thing is if it does go wrong Ron will drop kick them. 

No way he'd put up with the shite, for example Budge got. 

Despite her faults she's transformed us for the long term and would never bin us, even when folk were going to her house and the social media bile campaign was ramped up. 

If Hibs fans go to that level and the club is in freefall, he'll lose all interest and punt to the first bidder or worse. 

He doesn't give a **** about Hibs, leith, the community or even Edinburgh and Scotland. 

He wants to make money. 

If it gets too much hard work he will be gone quicker than Ruth Davidson was when she got offered a seat in the Lords. 

He's in it for himself, nothing else. 

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

I said at the start of the season that Hibs will be relegated and I stick by it.

They are in a terrible state financially and they are not getting out of it without selling their best players.  If they lose Boyle, they are ****ed because he won't be replaced.

If Ross County beat them, they are in trouble, but if they win and say we draw or get beat there is not much in it. 

The league will just be tighter. 

Hard to tell until 2 rounds of fixtures imo. 

Hope you are right tho. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

The best thing is if it does go wrong Ron will drop kick them. 

No way he'd put up with the shite, for example Budge got. 

Despite her faults she's transformed us for the long term and would never bin us, even when folk were going to her house and the social media bile campaign was ramped up. 

If Hibs fans go to that level and the club is in freefall, he'll lose all interest and punt to the first bidder or worse. 

He doesn't give a **** about Hibs, leith, the community or even Edinburgh and Scotland. 

He wants to make money. 

If it gets too much hard work he will be gone quicker than Ruth Davidson was when she got offered a seat in the Lords. 

He's in it for himself, nothing else. 

american / foreign owners aren’t in it for the love of the clubs that’s for sure.  We’ve been down that road.  I would not want to be in their shoes or Aberdeens for that matter.

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Milinkovich. 

Was he publicly shamed tho? 

I remember it being something like he is capable of moments but we need more given our situation, only when asked about him as well. 

DV was more of a shaming, get fit fatty you're an embarrassment. He deserved it tho, went on holiday and taken the piss out of us. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

american / foreign owners aren’t in it for the love of the clubs that’s for sure.  We’ve been down that road.  I would not want to be in their shoes or Aberdeens for that matter.

Sure the Aberdeen guy is originally from Aberdeen. Could be wrong. 

Hibs, Dundee and Utd tho.... 

47 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Tbf Cormack is a Don. Think he genuinely wants success for Aberdeen. Bihger issue for them is his ego and lack of football knowledge. More hands on than you'd maybe want, but unlike Peruvian Ron, pretty genuine connection.

53 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sure the Aberdeen guy is originally from Aberdeen. Could be wrong. 

Hibs, Dundee and Utd tho.... 

yeah he is , grew up in Denburn Court. He wasn’t the most liked of people and was banned from Pittodrie at one point so that in itself adds credence to the idea its an ego trip for him.

11 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Tbf Cormack is a Don. Think he genuinely wants success for Aberdeen. Bihger issue for them is his ego and lack of football knowledge. More hands on than you'd maybe want, but unlike Peruvian Ron, pretty genuine connection.

As above , based on his past how much is his ego from an arrogance and how much is  because he had a bit of a poor relationship wi them previously and now wants to go **** you to those people

1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

Only decent player they have, even he cant halt the slide.

I see they have brought another American over on trial. Ron’s business plan is there for all to see. No doubt if he’s signed he’ll be talked up as some sort of super star.  He’ll undoubtedly be just as ordinary as the other supposed superstars at the San Giro like Porteous and Doig. Mind you the talking up of them has not exactly brought a rush of clubs wanting them. Despite all the media stuff, they are seen as average.

part_time_jambo
42 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Why is he referred to as "Peruvian Ron" (I get the second bit).

Just now, part_time_jambo said:

Why is he referred to as "Peruvian Ron" (I get the second bit).

He comes from Paddington Bear country

part_time_jambo
20 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

He comes from Paddington Bear country

But I've heard him called "American". Although Peru is South America I suppose.

part_time_jambo
Just now, part_time_jambo said:

But I've heard him called "American". Although Peru is South America I suppose.

It's ok. Mr Google to the rescue. Born in Peru but honed his entrepreneurial skills in the US.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, sadj said:

yeah he is , grew up in Denburn Court. He wasn’t the most liked of people and was banned from Pittodrie at one point so that in itself adds credence to the idea its an ego trip for him.

Never knew that, not great fir Aberdeen but maybe a bit more secure than done random American at the helm. 

53 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I see they have brought another American over on trial. Ron’s business plan is there for all to see. No doubt if he’s signed he’ll be talked up as some sort of super star.  He’ll undoubtedly be just as ordinary as the other supposed superstars at the San Giro like Porteous and Doig. Mind you the talking up of them has not exactly brought a rush of clubs wanting them. Despite all the media stuff, they are seen as average.

I fail to see how the media and Hibs fans can’t see the similarity to Romanov without the huge early investment in the team. “Lithuanian nobodys” as Leckie called the stream of players who came over to us. Its ok they are American so we won’t be racist about it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Moneywise they have to pay back their loan to the SG before they can pay director bonuses I believe. I would imagine punting players would circumvent that and Ron could pocket money from the transfers. Maybe someone more clued up could tell us.

11 hours ago, jb102 said:

The two laddies hanging about, especially the ginger one with the grey hoodie track-suit (Stotty's special friend?🤭) Pure Albion Place Class, that is. 😄

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Cormack at Aberdeen is in it for the love of the club. He's from up there and got involved because he's a fan. Whether he's willing or able to continue pumping in a few million per year, I don't know. 

The Dundee clubs and the weeteam, however...

:Shoosh:

Samuel Camazzola
21 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

“Since 1875” Has disbanded.

The rot really has set in.

They'll go away and come back under the same banner then claim to be the same mob. Just like that lot they follow... 😉 

18 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Not 100% sure myself? Sounds like a group of fans who had some influence both on match days and on social media. Think they created “since 1875” as some sort of fan super club? 

Anybody else confirm?

Either way the fact this group of “elite” supporters of indeed that’s what they were has gone tits up tells it’s own story.

Just done some in depth research and it is Tinder for siblings👍

They meet everyday at 0830 outside chemists. We've probably all seen them👍

Edited by Longbaws

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Just done some in depth research and it is Tinder for siblings👍

They meet everyday at 0830 outside chemists. We've probably all seen them👍

Just about coughed up a lung after reffing this 😂🤣👍🏽👏🏾

36 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Are Hibs the only top league team without any black players 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Boy on loan from Boro?

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )