Just enjoy

Clerry Jambo

I think ozturk got a raw deal at Hearts. Felt if he had better CB pairing beside him he would have a been a excellent player for us. 

8 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I think ozturk got a raw deal at Hearts. Felt if he had better CB pairing beside him he would have a been a excellent player for us. 

We drew with Hib5 at Tynecastle after being 2-0 up in a cup tie on a very wet day, Ozturk was subbed at half time and we lost two goals, then lost the replay (I seem to remember). He didn't stay long after that, but neither did Neilson when the fans got on his back with banner trailing aircraft. 

15 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I think so too, I liked him a lot.

Robbie in that video :wub:

The boy booting the stair case on the way out was class.

It's no wonder they absolute clowns despise us to the point of obsession.

:verysmug:

Edited by Craigieboy

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

All about the assist. 

Prince teed it up on a plate for him tbf. Could hardly miss.

Салатные палочки

Hibs fans claiming it was a fluke :laugh:. You can actually see him clearly looking up and seeing the keeper off his line. 

The noise when that goes in is unreal. Wish there was one of those videos from the home support of that goal.

Fxxx the SPFL
4 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hibs fans claiming it was a fluke :laugh:. You can actually see him clearly looking up and seeing the keeper off his line. 

The noise when that goes in is unreal. Wish there was one of those videos from the home support of that goal.

There is one from the old stand saw it on you tube not sure if was a Hearts fan but it shows our end going mental

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hahahaha fluke aye……luvly jubly

2 minutes ago, Forrest said:

To be fair, that one was put goalkeeping. 

Still had the balls to take the ball into the Raith half and take a shot a week after doing it at Hibs.. If that was our current centre half the ball would be played wide to Smith 😂

1 hour ago, Craigieboy said:

The boy booting the stair case on the way out was class.

It's no wonder they absolute clowns despise us to the point of obsession.

:verysmug:

:rofl:I'd never noticed that before, a beautiful watch which I have now made up with multiple watches.

I love seeing the hibs fans bouncing in the east stand just before it, they had a great view of it.

33 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Still had the balls to take the ball into the Raith half and take a shot a week after doing it at Hibs.. If that was our current centre half the ball would be played wide to Smith 😂

tbf Souttar did no bad on Saturday. A teensy bit further forward I'll grant you 😀

34 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Apart from one of our current centre halves scoring a gem against Dundee last Saturday.

38 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I wonder if he would have taken the shot if the fans hadn't all shouted 'shoot' as he ran forward.

16 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I wonder if he would have taken the shot if the fans hadn't all shouted 'shoot' as he ran forward.

We were behind the goals on the same level as the crossbar. When he shapes to shoot it we’re thinking ‘FFS not from there Alim’ At first it looks like it going miles over the bar and we’re actually getting ready to catch it. Then it stops rising and it starts to dip and move and you can see the keeper losing the flight of it

I clearly remember Stubbs saying it was a fluke and  that he would never score one like that again. :rofl:

Did so the next week and against Cowdenbeath in the 10-0 game.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Why's that even funny. 

Centre half in  playing ball to full back shocker. 

Souttar just scored a belter as well. 

:getout:

2 hours ago, 1953 said:

Yeah the amount of space he all of a sudden had driving into their half. 

Byyy The Light
2 hours ago, 1953 said:

I was at the beamback at Tynecastle in the Gorgie suite and shouted. ****sake no from…YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!

1 hour ago, corryjambo said:

I clearly remember Stubbs saying it was a fluke and  that he would never score one like that again. :rofl:

Did so the next week and against Cowdenbeath in the 10-0 game.

Against raith 1 nil

On 27/10/2021 at 11:00, Costanza said:

:rofl:I'd never noticed that before, a beautiful watch which I have now made up with multiple watches.

I love seeing the hibs fans bouncing in the east stand just before it, they had a great view of it.

It’s terrific eh. 

Wankers. 

Pasquale for King
On 27/10/2021 at 10:27, Forrest said:

To be fair, that one was poor goalkeeping. 

Hibs GK didn’t exactly cover himself in glory either, Ozturk saw he was miles off his line.

maroonlegions

Some strike. Was behind the goals, next thing , seen ball beginning to dip  , then utter carnage in our end. The Hibs boy booting the wall is funny as feck.