• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Jim Panzee

• Riccarton3

• Unknown user

Might be worth airing  the circumstances around his dismissal - natural concern for player safety, natural reaction -and look for suspended ban at worst 

Edited by Riccarton3

Go to hampden and ask politely why there was potentially 3 sendings off but only the manager of Hearts was dismissed.

He’ll end up with a 4 match ban for daring to question a decision versus the old firm of course.

32 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

Offered 1 Match Ban or go to hampden for hearing according to stv 

So if he can appeal his red can we challenge the yellow given to Bacuna?

Why should he take the ban???  I, most certainly, would go along and state my case and, as has been said already raise the question of how at least three fouls escaped sanction especially the throttling threat on Kingsley.

Craig Levein challenged his ban for saying he lost count of the refs mistake at 87 or thereby.

What could it be increased to if we decide to fight it?

Half tempted to say **** it and fight it. He witnessed an opposition player grab his player by the throat right in front of him and the 4th official. 

The beaks will just say “it’s not that your protested, or your reason why, it’s ‘how’”.

Pulis had it right on the SITM podcast. Fighting a losing battle.

As Aribo and Bacuna where both booked, is the rule still the “referee has dealt with it on the park, therefore the compliance officer can’t bring further charges”?

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

It should be the match officials who are up before the beaks!

That's the biggest problem with out game.  Officials can be as bad as they were in Saturday but don't have to answer for it.  

Would the too league in England have a top of the table clash and have a ref from the hometown of one of the teams?   How can that acceptable?  

Is there a process for clubs to ask the compliance officer to look at incidents in games? Or is it only if something is highlighted on Sportscene? Don't think Robbie raising the issues at Hampden will make any difference tbh. He would be there to defend his own actions and it's not clear quite what he was booked for twice - presumably foul and abusive language and/or ungentlemanly conduct calling for a red card? 

Would just take the 1 match ban tbh, the only reason I say that is because we literally have a 0% chance of getting it overturned, the corruption in football is absolutely reeking in Scotland.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Let it pass. Don't take the bait and learn to ignore Don Robertson. 

Let's not be drawn into sideshows and keep our cool. 

Telford_jambo123

no point in fighting it. let’s  just take the ban and steamroll Dundee Saturday to

show the GFA that they can try to derail us but we will just smile and keep on getting good results 

Maroon tinted glasses 2

He should come out and state he will just be accepting the one match ban as its pointless to challenge an institution who make the rules as they go and don't question the failings of their own representatives but penalise those who dare to question.

2 hours ago, SuperAustin said:

Offered 1 Match Ban or go to hampden for hearing according to stv 

Take it and move on,not worth the hassle fighting it.

part_time_jambo
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Half tempted to say **** it and fight it. He witnessed an opposition player grab his player by the throat right in front of him and the 4th official. 

We? I don't think Kickback posters will get a say in it.

Just now, part_time_jambo said:

We? I don't think Kickback posters will get a say in it.

Sorry, I meant the club. 

How dare I say 'we' in relation to the club I support :D 

N Lincs Jambo

If there is any truth in Robbie being the “phoodle” he was referred to as first time round then he should not only defend it but when the beaks try to fine him he should tell them where to ram the fine just as Levein did

AlphonseCapone
15 minutes ago, OTT said:

Sorry, I meant the club. 

How dare I say 'we' in relation to the club I support :D 

That's why that poster is only part time. 

1 minute ago, Longbaws said:

Go to the hearing.

Grab one of the SPFL reps by the throat.

Take the yellow card and move on.

That would be an interesting scenario.

If it's not a serious offence on the field then it can't be that serious off it.

BTW I'm not encouraging anyone to try it - merely thinking hypothetically.

7 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Go to the hearing.

😁

1 hour ago, OTT said:

It shouldn't be able to be increased, just stand or not. But this is the SFA

south morroccan
50 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

That's the biggest problem with out game.  Officials can be as bad as they were in Saturday but don't have to answer for it.  

Would the too league in England have a top of the table clash and have a ref from the hometown of one of the teams?   How can that acceptable?  

The answer to your question is that the Premier League does so. Anthony Taylor is from Greater Manchester, Mike Dean from Merseyside (he does claim to be a Tranmere fan, and to be fair there is evidence for this).

Whether Robbie accepts the ban or appeals won't be his decision though. I'm sure he'll have some input but ultimately the board will decide.

15 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Go to the hearing.

post of the year for me

N Lincs Jambo
32 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Go to the hearing.

Posts like this are why JKB needs a “like” button. Absolutely spot on 👍

Pasquale for King

Well he can show the the penalty in Madrid and compare it to the one we didn’t get on Saturday when Balogun fouled Boyce

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, south morroccan said:

The answer to your question is that the Premier League does so. Anthony Taylor is from Greater Manchester, Mike Dean from Merseyside (he does claim to be a Tranmere fan, and to be fair there is evidence for this).

Whether Robbie accepts the ban or appeals won't be his decision though. I'm sure he'll have some input but ultimately the board will decide.

I don’t think the board should have anything to do with this, and should be criticised if RN wants to challenge it and they say no. 

Bazzas right boot

He should just go to town, call them a cheating incompetent spineless farce from the bottom up and break that Doncaster's glasses of his ugly ****ing bonce.

Take the 3 match ban, at least make it worth it.

On second thoughts

He should go and ****ing burn the shite hole down with the steaming pile of shite spineless  SPFL board still in locked in a  room.

He'd be doing the Scottish game a favour.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Cannae win against the Glesga FA/ Mafia

So we just keep putting up with it forever more? 
Hopefully the rest of the clubs are now going to take a stand against these corrupt weegie ***** who rely on dodgy decisions and religious hatred to be successful. 

57 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Go to the hearing.

Superb.  On the other hand he could welcome the ban and sit beside Nelms.

The poice are looking into what was common assault.  The Supt in charge  however, had to be reminded to roll down his trouser leg before appearing at a press conference.

The investigation is now complete and Hearts player Kingsley has been given a 6 match ban for grabbing Bacuna's hand with his throat.

If he feels hard done by then he should go and state his case at a hearing. The worst that could happen is maybe a 2 or 3 match ban. We have Naismith in the technical area most games to assist McCulloch & Forest.