***Official Heart of Midlothian vs Dundee Match Thread***

CloustonHMFC

2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

We're going to give them an absolute tanking, 5-1 (Boyce x2, Devlin, Woodburn and Smith). 

Hearts 6-0 Dundee 

Boyce (3)

Mckay (2)

GMS 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• Morgan

• Pasquale for King

Take it from me you do not need any form of I’d tomorrow . The security are only doing “ spot checks “ which basically means they just have a quick cursory look at your phone or paper evidence , they are not allowed to look at it in detail . 

3 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Sorry about that but it is for the vast majority of people and I'm not sure what the point is of making fun of people who simply want to ensure they mix with vaccinated people as much as possible to protect their loved ones. They are the "normal" ones. It's not even a debate - the vast majority of people are united in believing in vaccines.

??? Where have you been ? Don’t you know that vaccinated people can still catch covid and spread it ? There might be a few there . Vaccine passports are a ludicrous ineffective over the top reaction from the SG . 

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Assumption of victory is a danger for the side and the fans

Of course we are favourites, playing at home and in decent form but we've seen it all before when what seems straight forward is anything but.

It's a 3 games in 8 days period including 2 away matches so selection will be impacted even if only a little.

All the chat about e mails etc is just so unnecessary, it's a football match that needs to be played and won without thoughts of any other issues.

Our manager has also caused a small issue after last week so lets hope he and his staff keep control as the match proceeds....never mind player discipline

However if we are going to challenge for the top 3 it is a match we should (and need to) win

I think it’ll be a tight game ! Cummings and Griffith’s always seem to up their game against us 

45 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Why? It doesn’t say we need it in the clubs statement?

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/covid-passport-checks-this-saturday

No way will I be showing any Id if unlucky enough to be selected for a spot check at Tynecastle the Morrow

10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

??? Where have you been ? Don’t you know that vaccinated people can still catch covid and spread it ? There might be a few there . Vaccine passports are a ludicrous ineffective over the top reaction from the SG . 

I think it’ll be a tight game ! Cummings and Griffith’s always seem to up their game against us 

No way will I be showing any Id if unlucky enough to be selected for a spot check at Tynecastle the Morrow

Good luck with that. 

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Good luck with that. 

You are not being asked for any ID you may be asked for the VP code on phone or letter but no ID such as. Passport or driving licence etc 

What is the point i checking the passport if you don’t also check the ID of the person showing you the passport? I could have anyone else's passport on me and show it but without picture ID to back it up it is about as useful as tits on a bull. 

4 hours ago, Canscot said:

What is the point i checking the passport if you don’t also check the ID of the person showing you the passport? I could have anyone else's passport on me and show it but without picture ID to back it up it is about as useful as tits on a bull. 

Anybody who is determined to get in to the match without a covid passport will be getting in. It isn’t even hard to think up ways to do it, not going to detail them here obviously. 

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

It's a very effective way of indirectly forcing folk who were too lazy or not bothered to get vaccinated to get of their arse and to get vaccinated. 

In doing  so it increases the % uptake of the vaccination, it also  protects society, the vulnerable and the NHS more against this virus and helping ensure society remains not only open but inclusive for every one going forward. 

Anyone with a brain cell would see that the vaccine passport itself isn't all that effective but the requirement for a passport helps increase the % vaccinated. 

That is very effective in combating a virus. 

Aye, but don't want you to have to stretch to the effort of actually showing a document. 

The horror. 

Cummings is shite, Griffiths is a wee turd, hard fought but ultimately a good win today for us I reckon. 

Fxxx the SPFL

Can’t wait to get back into my actual seat today hooray Section Q thank feck been in every stand since season started will take any win today let’s rip these bar stewards 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Anybody who is determined to get in to the match without a covid passport will be getting in. It isn’t even hard to think up ways to do it, not going to detail them here obviously. 

I'm sorted, I have a cunning plan

As a side note-Anyone on here got the number of a plane hire? 

3964.jpg

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'm sorted, I have a cunning plan

As a side note-Anyone on here got the number of a plane hire? 

3964.jpg

😂

Word of advice to the folk going to the game.

If the next 3 games at Tynie are behind closed doors, then you have done your bit👍🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Edited by Longbaws

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's a very effective way of indirectly forcing folk who were too lazy or not bothered to get vaccinated to get of their arse and to get vaccinated. 

In doing  so it increases the % uptake of the vaccination, it also  protects society, the vulnerable and the NHS more against this virus and helping ensure society remains not only open but inclusive for every one going forward. 

Anyone with a brain cell would see that the vaccine passport itself isn't all that effective but the requirement for a passport helps increase the % vaccinated. 

That is very effective in combating a virus. 

Aye, but don't want you to have to stretch to the effort of actually showing a document. 

The horror. 

Cummings is shite, Griffiths is a wee turd, hard fought but ultimately a good win today for us I reckon. 

Aye ok 

Good morning and Come on the Hearts! 

I'm in for an entertaining 4-0 today.    Will take a cheeky 1-0 as well.   Boyce to get at least 1 goal. 

The minor league team to draw today with them up north.   1-1 perhaps. 

Hopefully further ahead in the league at full time. 

Edited by HMFC01

9 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Take it from me you do not need any form of I’d tomorrow . The security are only doing “ spot checks “ which basicallyths means they just have a quick cursory look at your phone or paper evidence , they are not allowed to look at it in detail . 

Is your ID not built in to the QR code on your Certificate or App on your phone.

I suppose if they had suspicions about someone's ID they would just refuse entry unless person voluntary provided photo ID. 

You are correct they are not supposed to demand ID in detail but neither will they let anyone fiddle the system. 

Another 3 points today, a few goals and a clean sheet. Hopefully make it back from work in time to get hearts tv on and watch it. I will be giving those dundee s€€€e abuse from my apartment in dubai 🇱🇻🇱🇻

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Is your ID not built in to the QR code on your Certificate or App on your phone.

I suppose if they had suspicions about someone's ID they would just refuse entry unless person voluntary provided photo ID. 

You are correct they are not supposed to demand ID in detail but neither will they let anyone fiddle the system. 

I have a vaccination letter certificate on my phone which has those barcodes on them so I assume that it was the will look at ? It’s a letter with my address and date of birth etc too . I’m just using that . Yes I’m less to believe that it’s just a cursory glance 

8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

They will let people fiddle the system imo. They just won’t care. 

I’m going to be at Victoria Park today so won’t be able to follow the game. 

However, I’m hoping at 5pm I hear we’ve put at least 3 past them, kept a clean sheet and everyone else has dropped points. 

I will also accept, but not be totally satisfied with, a scrappy 1-0

ALEX COCHRANE INTERVIEW:

https://t.co/DNcRDkMYuJ 

Enjoyed listening to Alex on Thursday, he’s clearly well media trained, so didn’t give too much away, but it’s good to hear him talking up Scottish football. 

As for today’s game, hopefully a pumping, but I’ve got my doubts.  

Remember the minutes applauses today if you’re attending in the 15th and 61st minute for two Jambos who sadly passed away recently. 

Reads appreciated, I’ll say a nervy 3-1 win.

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Of course it would be easy to do that but the vast majority won't .

All of these measures are based on numbers , percentages .

The more that stick to the rules , obviously the more effective 

Charlie Adam:

"It is a another tough test at the weekend - it is a challenge but one we are looking forward to. They are in good form, but you are not playing Man City or Man United, you are playing Hearts and we are capable of going there and getting a result."

... I hope we hammer them!

StirlingJambo

Come on the Hearts!

Hoping to see a Gnando and Boyce pairing up top today. Think we look dangerous with the big man up top and Boyce playing of him! Let’s go for this!

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

Charlie Adam:

"It is a another tough test at the weekend - it is a challenge but one we are looking forward to. They are in good form, but you are not playing Man City or Man United, you are playing Hearts and we are capable of going there and getting a result."

Problem for gummy there is that we're no a man citeh but these clowns are not a Watford either. 

It's all relative dear Charles. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

21 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

Charlie Adam:

😂, put that on the dressing room door.

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

If folk are carrying their passports unnecessarily some might lose them, I’m positive we don’t need to. 

Just a goal from Liam Boyce helps the medicine GO DOWN !

The medicine GO DOWN !

The medicine GO DOWN!

Just a goal from Liam Boyce helps the medicine GO DOWN !

In the most delightful way

Tynecastlesmychurch

This is the team I really cant stand losing too. I'm only recently 25 so I don't remember THAT dark away day. But theirs plenty other cause for bad blood from our point of view! I think its just the dislike I have for that mob that gives me the fear today. As I say I just desperately don't want to lose this today! 

First things first just get the win today please Hearts! Don't care how or by how many just win. 

Now with all that being said I'm going 10-0 us.. :clyay:  

Why oh why can’t I just relax and look forward to the game instead of getting the fear. 
80% of me says we’ll be fine and at the very least beat them by 1 or 2.

I want 6 though.

That remaining 20% of me can just feck off! 
Comeonnnnn the Hearts!!!!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Sertse said:

The all important question... Are we chanting 'pedo' or 'beast'?

I think beast better describes other characteristics as well. But I think it'll be a mixed bag.

He'll be getting subbed btw. In tears.

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Could be anyone's letter. I'd check before you go. 

1 hour ago, JJ93 said:

Charlie Adam:

What an idiotic statement. I’ll be seriously pissed off if that shower take anything from this game. They deserve the full Gorgie and if there’s a team I want us to blast at for 90 minutes this season, it’s them.

12 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Take it from me you do not need any form of I’d tomorrow . The security are only doing “ spot checks “ which basically means they just have a quick cursory look at your phone or paper evidence , they are not allowed to look at it in detail . 

I suspect spot checks will also only be carried out on younger people (probably under 40s) as there's no need for them to do spot checks on, for example, people in my age group (over 60) when the stats are showing that 90 odd % of this particular demographic are fully vaccinated. 

I'd like to see us start, 

Boyce 

GMS                                McKay 

Devlin      Beni 

Kingsley                              M. Smith

Souttar Halkett Moore 

Gordon 

10 minutes ago, Musemic said:

I suspect spot checks will also only be carried out on younger people (probably under 40s) as there's no need for them to do spot checks on, for example, people in my age group (over 60) when the stats are showing that 90 odd % of this particular demographic are fully vaccinated. 

Yes I can imagine that . However I think to target one group to spot check isn’t very fair really and it’s almost a form of profiling 

Diadora Van Basten
2 hours ago, StirlingJambo said:

Come on the Hearts!

Hoping to see a Gnando and Boyce pairing up top today. Think we look dangerous with the big man up top and Boyce playing of him! Let’s go for this!

I kind of think this is better for games when we need to counter attack. For games we expect to have more possession I would stick with Boyce, Woodburn and McKay.

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

McKay to score any time hearts to win 5.0 125/1 with paddy power 😂

I got 100/1 for a smith anytime 4-0 :brows:

Hope he fancys it today along with the rest of the team. 

Diadora Van Basten
30 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

What an idiotic statement. I’ll be seriously pissed off if that shower take anything from this game. They deserve the full Gorgie and if there’s a team I want us to blast at for 90 minutes this season, it’s them.

Fat waster has been type statement. We need to make sure this clown is not given a chance to get on the ball and play to his strengths and take advantage of his lack of mobility and the gaps he leaves in their defence. 

2 hours ago, JJ93 said:

Charlie Adam:

Lovely, team talk sorted.