Aberdeen away tickets (sold out)

reidyq

9 hours ago, poultry said:

On the radio last night coming back from Perth, 9 999 seats available at Pittodrie. Absolute small time club.

Is this so they don't have to check Covid passports?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• 1971fozzy

• Maroon Sailor

• Rockwell

14 hours ago, poultry said:

On the radio last night coming back from Perth, 9 999 seats available at Pittodrie. Absolute small time club.

Tried to get ISTL's take on things on the Other Scottish Football thread but deflect tactics employed by him.

You would have thought with their result against their pet hate team rangers the other night that their fans would turn out for Saturday. If they've got 8k ST holders and they're giving 900 to us then they are only letting in 1000 walk ups. It would be ironic if they end up turning away their own fans. Will serve them right. Small time club. Cormack  should know better. 

Absolute tinpottery at it's best and if that is the kind of forward-thinking leadership Cormack brings to the table then hell mend that football club (and he should be hauled up about it by the JRGs he is sitting on while proper business people like Budge and McKinlay are excluded).

Maroon Sailor
21 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Clancy the ref apparently 

Just the timing to sort out for Aberdeen's penalty in that case

Why have they reduced it to 10k spectators? I know above 10k you need to do covid checks etc but that can't be the reason surely? I missed out on a ticket as I wasn't on the ball but its annoying we were given so few tickets.

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Why have they reduced it to 10k spectators? I know above 10k you need to do covid checks etc but that can't be the reason surely? I missed out on a ticket as I wasn't on the ball but its annoying we were given so few tickets.

Sorry but that's the only reason .they don't want to do covid passport checks

7 hours ago, willie wallace said:

Did they give an official attendance for the Hibs game.

Thought it looked more than 10000 on the tv.

According to the BBC website it was 9,431

We are on a great run,which would have added more Hearts Fans to the gate.I think Robbie Neilson mentioned we could have sold 5000.

Aberdeen get a win last week and a draw at Ibrox,so I would Imagine a few of their recent "stay at home" Fans would like to attend.

Taking that Into consideration,Aberdeen are missing a trick,by not taking on more security staff and doing Covid Passport checks.Surely they are losing a fair bit of money by following Cormack's rule.

1 hour ago, Rockwell said:

Sorry but that's the only reason .they don't want to do covid passport checks

You're kidding!? At the Dundee game on Sat I and just about everyone in the queue to the Main Stand didn't get checked. It's not hard to do spot checks and doesn't require any extra stewarding (as far as I can see). Absolute nonsense and I sympathise with any mutton molester who can't get in to their home ground as well as any Jambos not able to get a ticket.

Edited by Jambos_1874

We take 3.5k to Perth on a Wednesday night and Cumsack and his white 1987 Schwarzenegger haircut limits us to a few hundred? He’s either a shit businessman, an anti-vax nutter, embarrassed by the lack of sheepies still living in their dying village, shiteing it from the Gorgie aggro or some combination of the four. 

TerribleTrio2017

Got a free  wheelchair assistant ticket South Stand (away support) going. I can meet you outside the South stand before kick off. 

20 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Got a free  wheelchair assistant ticket South Stand (away support) going. I can meet you outside the South stand before kick off. 

Will happily buy this off you if still available 👍🏻

TerribleTrio2017
34 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Ticket gone 

20 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Is this so they don't have to check Covid passports?

It’s scrapie those ***** need checking for.

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Zico said:

We take 3.5k to Perth on a Wednesday night and Cumsack and his white 1987 Schwarzenegger haircut limits us to a few hundred? He’s either a shit businessman, an anti-vax nutter, embarrassed by the lack of sheepies still living in their dying village, shiteing it from the Gorgie aggro or some combination of the four. 

Think he's making a political statement. 

The Scottish government should change the rules to 5000 or 1000 for covid checks. 

Give him a really tough choice. 

On a more serious note, folk like him ar part of the problem and why there needs to be rules as there are folk  always looking for a way to bend them. 

Usually these eejits are just talking nonsense on fb or in the tory party, but he's wealthy and owns a football club so can make a statement. 

The only statement he's making is that Aberdeen fc are tin pot and he's a ****ing idiot. 

Especially given Aberdeens past record with covid rules. 

Kind of guy that circumvents the rules, then greets like a bitch when things go wrong and stricter ones are enforced. 

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Think he's making a political statement. 

The Scottish government should change the rules to 5000 or 1000 for covid checks. 

Give him a really tough choice. 

On a more serious note, folk like him ar part of the problem and why there needs to be rules as there are folk  always looking for a way to bend them. 

Usually these eejits are just talking nonsense on fb or in the tory party, but he's wealthy and owns a football club so can make a statement. 

The only statement he's making is that Aberdeen fc are tin pot and he's a ****ing idiot. 

Especially given Aberdeens past record with covid rules. 

Kind of guy that circumvents the rules, then greets like a bitch when things go wrong and stricter ones are enforced. 

Don't think there is any doubt about that. Surely selling thousands more tickets would far outway the cost of putting on extra stewards to check Covid Passports. Even if it didn't cover the extra cost he is wealthy enough to foot the bill.