Aberdeen away tickets (sold out)

reidyq

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Madvlad65 said:

Where is . I've seen the light. When you need him to explain this debacle 

Maybe he’s finally seen it and taken up curling or shinty or whatever else they do up there to pass the time? 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• 1971fozzy

• Maroon Sailor

• Rockwell

And working on The Riggs will be stopping them attending as well

Like thousand's 

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They will say that some ST holders didn’t turn up, all a bit dodgy. 

It's an absolute nonsense .they were they ones that shouted the loudest to get crowds back and now they are limiting crowds to save themselves doing passport checks. you couldn't make it up 

1 minute ago, Rockwell said:

It's an absolute nonsense .they were they ones that shouted the loudest to get crowds back and now they are limiting crowds to save themselves doing passport checks. you couldn't make it up 

To be fair to them, if they keep up their recent run of results their crowds will be well below 10k anyway. 

AlphonseCapone
55 minutes ago, mbhmfc said:

Just got in from work to find out these went on sale and sold out all before I had a chance to open my phone....219 “loyalty” points, be good if it was a 2 way street this haha! 

Anyone with a ticket and not going please give me a shout, happy to buy any ticket! 

Being genuine, what would you have have wanted to see happen, tickets going on sale after work time? 

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

That’s a fair point 🤔🤦🏽😂

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Madvlad65 said:

Perhaps he actually has (seen the light that is) and stopped going to watch them. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

So Aberdeen basically gave us the same tickets as Sevco did?

Why is Cormack prejudicing attendances like this?

Seems mental - of Vlad had been pulling stunts like this and NFT HIB$ tokens he’d be getting an absolute kicking all over the shop.

1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Being genuine, what would you have have wanted to see happen, tickets going on sale after work time? 

The timing isn’t the issue, the points threshold is. 

Tickets should have went on sale to a loyalty point threshold that allowed everyone a chance to get one, 180/190+, that’s my understanding of how a loyalty points system should work. 

Like the tickets for Rangers away, then if there were any left over it could then be dropped to 150 points plus. But that would be using common sense twice in a row.

Nelly Terraces

Only Scottish football, without arguement THE worst run & most tinpot ‘industry’ anywhere in the world, would you get a deliberate policy to stop customers from attending an event. Actually incredible, especially in light of the past year with no crowds.

It’d be like attending your local cinema to see the new Bond film & being turned away even though 50% of the seats weren’t taken. I’d have liked to have gone to this game but turns out Aberdeen are so awash with cash they don’t need my money.  Ah well, hope the players appreciate running out to a half empty stadium that Saturday. I’ll spend my money elsewhere.

been here before
7 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Only Scottish football, without arguement THE worst run & most tinpot ‘industry’ anywhere in the world, would you get a deliberate policy to stop customers from attending an event. Actually incredible, especially in light of the past year with no crowds.

It’d be like attending your local cinema to see the new Bond film & being turned away even though 50% of the seats weren’t taken. I’d have liked to have gone to this game but turns out Aberdeen are so awash with cash they don’t need my money.  Ah well, hope the players appreciate running out to a half empty stadium that Saturday. I’ll spend my money elsewhere.

Its not Scottish football or those who run it doing that though. Its Aberdeen. 

10 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Dont think you are being fair slagging the whole of Scottish football because of one club. 

I wonder what they think they are achieving with this policy. 

Saving a few Bob on stewarding costs when Hibs, Hearts and the OF would bring an extra 10k punters in total through the door. 

How can they be sure that all their ST holders won't attend or did their ST sales not exceed 9k in the first place. 

It's a truly baffling decision. 

Can you imagine the criticism Hearts would get if they tried that ? 🤔 

22 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Dont think you are being fair slagging the whole of Scottish football because of one club. 

I wonder what they think they are achieving with this policy. 

Saving a few Bob on stewarding costs when Hibs, Hearts and the OF would bring an extra 10k punters in total through the door. 

How can they be sure that all their ST holders won't attend or did their ST sales not exceed 9k in the first place. 

It's a truly baffling decision. 

Can you imagine the criticism Hearts would get if they tried that ? 🤔 

it is fair when the league sits back and allows this to happen with no comment.

it is fair when Cormack is invited onto the various JRGs that have 'guided' Scottish football throughout the last 18 months whilst we have been shunned from all areas of influence even though we were one of few clubs that understood the severity of the situation and acted.

It is fair when you see headlines like this in the local sheep rag back in November 2020: "Dave Cormack warns Scottish football needs urgent plan of action as Aberdeen figures lay bare £2.92 million operating loss"

And: "Cormack fears Scottish football will be altered drastically unless the Scottish Government can give clubs the opportunity to welcome fans back to grounds on a regular basis."

Hopefully another straw that will break their weak financial back.

I see our neighbours have just been given another 200 tickets for Saturday. Hopefully something similar happens next week after the lose to hibs this weekend. 

1 minute ago, Bainy said:

I see our neighbours have just been given another 200 tickets for Saturday. Hopefully something similar happens next week after the lose to hibs this weekend. 

How many did they get in the first place?  Same as us?

A_A wehatethehibs

They'd be as well selling Pittodrie and ground sharing with Cove. That ground is 2600 capacity, plenty for Aberdeen's future attendances 

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

it is fair when the league sits back and allows this to happen with no comment.

it is fair when Cormack is invited onto the various JRGs that have 'guided' Scottish football throughout the last 18 months whilst we have been shunned from all areas of influence even though we were one of few clubs that understood the severity of the situation and acted.

It is fair when you see headlines like this in the local sheep rag back in November 2020: "Dave Cormack warns Scottish football needs urgent plan of action as Aberdeen figures lay bare £2.92 million operating loss"

And: "Cormack fears Scottish football will be altered drastically unless the Scottish Government can give clubs the opportunity to welcome fans back to grounds on a regular basis."

Hopefully another straw that will break their weak financial back.

Just incredible 😂

fabienleclerq
16 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Think some folk expect the system to work perfectly for their own situation. My understanding is the club match the threshold close to the amount of tickets we get to the folk on x amount of points. No doubt occasionally there's a bigger take up and they get it slightly off. 

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

Think some folk expect the system to work perfectly for their own situation. My understanding is the club match the threshold close to the amount of tickets we get to the folk on x amount of points. No doubt occasionally there's a bigger take up and they get it slightly off. 

That's my understanding too. Won't be able to please everyone each time but I think the anger is slightly misplaced, should be directed at Aberdeen only giving us 900 tickets yet will have thousands of empty seats, though they're obviously within their rights to do it. 

18 hours ago, Madvlad65 said:

Quite happy the boring git is in hiding.

:glorious:

Francis Albert

With a bit of luck they won't have such issues next season. I mean Aberdeen.

Edited by Francis Albert

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Time to get tough with these clubs and give them one strip and no more. 

Got to stand up for ourselves until we are not short changed by megalomaniac behaviour 

They are  choosing to have below 10,000 to avoid covid checks only because they will have a ready made excuse .

Their chairman wouldn’t like to admit low crowds were as a result of his Glass experiment.

They have 8,000 ST holders or something ? And a fair few of them aren’t going now and zero chance of walk ups .

23 hours ago, Rockwell said:

thats a great point. One that I wish Sportsound had asked Cormack the other night.  Maybe the question that would have made him burst into tears (he sounded close)

Frank Sidebottom

Cormack’s a full of shit. What’s the long term plan here, never have more than 10k at a home game? 

Doubt it’ll be too much of a problem for him shortly. 

21 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

thats a great point. One that I wish Sportsound had asked Cormack the other night.  Maybe the question that would have made him burst into tears (he sounded close)

No the question they should have asked is.if Aberdeen were a point off top of the league and undefeated would you still be restricting crowds to under 10k for home games .I think we all know answer 

32 minutes ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

Cormack’s a full of shit. What’s the long term plan here, never have more than 10k at a home game? 

Doubt it’ll be too much of a problem for him shortly. 

maybe their new stadium willl be modelled on St Johnstones ? Would make sense for them 🤣

17 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

maybe their new stadium willl be modelled on St Johnstones ? Would make sense for them 🤣

Plenty sense if they are happy with 10000 crowds, 3rd force,😂,

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

They are  choosing to have below 10,000 to avoid covid checks only because they will have a ready made excuse .

Their chairman wouldn’t like to admit low crowds were as a result of his Glass experiment.

They have 8,000 ST holders or something ? And a fair few of them aren’t going now and zero chance of walk ups .

So maybe Hearts fans that didn't get tickets could do the walk up. Go in the Merkland. Shouldn't be a problem??

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Not sure they made it to 6k 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, beaver said:

So maybe Hearts fans that didn't get tickets could do the walk up. Go in the Merkland. Shouldn't be a problem??

That's now called the red Shed where their teenage fans wreck their own seats much to Dave's annoyance. 

Could be a laugh right enough 

13 minutes ago, beaver said:

good point

Kalamazoo Jambo
9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not sure they made it to 6k 

They have a bit over 8,000 season ticket holders but they also claim that only 65% turn up :laugh2:

Fozzyonthefence
On 22/10/2021 at 00:51, Newton51 said:

Keeping crowds below 10k is the most tinpot and Anti-vax project I’ve ever heard. Sends out a terrible message

It’s embarrassing patter. 

InternationalJambo
2 hours ago, Mdoug79 said:

Has there been any word of more tickets being released? 

I would expect an announcement tomorrow. 

5 hours ago, 5Jambbo1 said:

Doesn’t look like they will release any more tickets. Gutted. If anyone has a spare ticket let me know. Cheers

Sent you a PM