Aberdeen away tickets (sold out)

reidyq

Anyone know when these are to go on sale or just pay at the gate? Games in 10 days and nothing as yet. 

Suspect we'll take a big crowd up and can see us selling our full allocation.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• 1971fozzy

• Maroon Sailor

• Rockwell

I believe we’re only getting 900 tickets, as they want to keep the crowd below 10,000. (35% of their season ticket holders aren’t going this year apparently) 

1 hour ago, JCR said:

I believe we’re only getting 900 tickets, as they want to keep the crowd below 10,000. (35% of their season ticket holders aren’t going this year apparently) 

Hopefully we're complaining to the SPFL if they try that.

They can't justify giving us so few seats when they expect more than 10,000 sitting empty.

I understand that they're going all out to avoid checking vaccine passports but the fact more than a third of their season ticket holders aren't expected to watch Aberdeen play sounds far too tinpot to be believed, even for Aberdeen these days.

Tickets now on sale to those with 150 Loyalty Points so looks like we only got 900 seats. The whole away end is blocked off for home fans for ticket sales though.

Also 1,372 seats available to home fans in the rest of the south stand - including 246 in section S, next to the away section. Wonder if we could just take over the whole stand.

Edited by number-16

44 minutes ago, number-16 said:

Tickets now on sale to those with 150 Loyalty Points so looks like we only got 900 seats. The whole away end is blocked off for home fans for ticket sales though.

Also 1,372 seats available to home fans in the rest of the south stand - including 246 in section S, next to the away section. Wonder if we could just take over the whole stand.

How can they justify giving us only 900 tickets due to them wanting to keep the attendance bellow 10k for covid passport reasons.

What a tinpot outfit not even getting 10k at home matches anyway. Ram rooting poo stabbing sheep mungering mutton mangling bellends!

44 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

How can they justify giving us only 900 tickets due to them wanting to keep the attendance bellow 10k for covid passport reasons.

What a tinpot outfit not even getting 10k at home matches anyway. Ram rooting poo stabbing sheep mungering mutton mangling bellends!

They backed themselves into a corner. They promised their fans there wouldn't be any COVID checks at Pittodrie so now need to make sure their attendance is below 10k every game. It should be even both the OF only get about 900 tickets too, will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Maroon Sailor

Would they not be better just giving Hearts the Merkland and just open up the main stand and the Beach End for themselves ?

Hearts have just tweeted less than 100 tickets left. 

Well done to everyone who who managed to get one. 

I usually make a weekend of it, but due to my lack of loyalty points and reduced allocation 

its not looking good. 

Aberdeen shooting themselves in the foot here. 

August Landmesser
13 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Would they not be better just giving Hearts the Merkland and just open up the main stand and the Beach End for themselves ?

they want to keep the crowd under 10k to avoid having (to pay for extra stewards) to check covid passports

tinpot club

The Treasurer
18 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

they want to keep the crowd under 10k to avoid having (to pay for extra stewards) to check covid passports

tinpot club

It's good that their team is doing their part to help keep the crowd down

I've emailed ticket office, reply said don't think we'll get any more, is there an email address to ask someone higher up the chain to put pressure on Aberdeen to increase our allocation?

The Hogfather
6 minutes ago, airthjambo said:

I've emailed ticket office, reply said don't think we'll get any more, is there an email address to ask someone higher up the chain to put pressure on Aberdeen to increase our allocation?

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

8 minutes ago, airthjambo said:

They are giving us and hibs the same amount and think they also cut celtics a few weeks back. Wasting your time trying to take that further.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Aberdeen away tickets (fewer than 100 tickets left)
Kalamazoo Jambo
16 minutes ago, airthjambo said:

If you think they’ll suddenly act all sheepish then you’re wrong. But also right.

You would think someone was trying to run that club into the ground. 

All for the sake of getting round the vaccine passport checks. 

Not so long since they were bragging about being the third force in Scottish football. 😂

15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Not so long since they were bragging about being the third force in Scottish football. 😂

Crazy decision

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Aberdeen away tickets (sold out)

Very bizarre decision this by Aberdeen.  You'd think that at £29 a ticket you would only need to sell a couple of hundred more at most to cover the cost of any extra stewarding for vaccine passports. Very strange.

Aberdeen will barely get 10k in the home end. Why aren't they giving us more? Idiots.

If it's to do with the vaccine passport thing then that is nonsense.

That clubs an absolute farce. 
Purposely keeping crowds down is just the latest chapter in their fall from grace (use that term lightly).

Tinpot doesn’t begin to describe them.  When do they start their new stadium ?  

My half sister

A bigger farce is that Hearts have once again set the Loyalty Points bar too low. I have in excess of 190, just came in from work and I can’t get a ticket. 
this game was always going to be more popular than Rangers away, the bar should have started higher.

Is Aberdeen fc rotating what Aberdeen fc fans get to go or is it just season ticket holders? Could it be them that are doing the right thing? 

Was wondering is there stuff on line where you can find out how many away fans go to SPL grounds

Having a ding dong on FB

Thanks 

The Treasurer
29 minutes ago, My half sister said:

A bigger farce is that Hearts have once again set the Loyalty Points bar too low. I have in excess of 190, just came in from work and I can’t get a ticket. 
this game was always going to be more popular than Rangers away, the bar should have started higher.

Should have been set at the number of tickets available. 

I only found out by accident a couple of hours ago that they were on sale 

Wow. I thought it was a joke that they were trying to keep the attendance under 10k to avoid covid checks!! 

Surely if we sold another 500 tickets x £29 = £14,500, that would easily cover the extra hundred or so extra staff they'd need at £10 an hour. Bizarre!

4 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Like ibrox, only the truest of hertz will be at the game. Makes for a much better atmosphere. 

Hertz?

Kalamazoo Jambo
5 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Like ibrox, only the truest of hertz will be at the game. Makes for a much better atmosphere. 

Indeed

:verysmug:

Spoiler

Not going.

Just got in from work to find out these went on sale and sold out all before I had a chance to open my phone....219 “loyalty” points, be good if it was a 2 way street this haha! 

Anyone with a ticket and not going please give me a shout, happy to buy any ticket! 

been here before
25 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Been saying for the last couple of years I was going to give Pittodrie a miss due to it being an absolute  shit hole and being rushed the thick end of 30 sheets to stand in that ****in corner and miss seeing 1/3 of the pitch, but each time against my better judgement Ive shleped uo the road swearing Im not doing it again. Finally bit the bullet this time round and swerved the tickets.

By far the worst away view in the league and always one of the most expensive.

**** them.

Pasquale for King

Surely they should give us the extra seats they give to the uglies, is sticking two fingers up at the SG worth the loss of thousands of pounds. 

InternationalJambo
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

8k hahahahaha 

If there is over 10k including away fans at the game I’ll be surprised. That’s the difference between us, hibs and them. 

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Been saying for the last couple of years I was going to give Pittodrie a miss due to it being an absolute  shit hole and being rushed the thick end of 30 sheets to stand in that ****in corner and miss seeing 1/3 of the pitch, but each time against my better judgement Ive shleped uo the road swearing Im not doing it again. Finally bit the bullet this time round and swerved the tickets.

By far the worst away view in the league and always one of the most expensive.

**** them.

You could have gone up with Big Franko. 

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Aye but Burrows said Aberdeen hadn’t played so well at Motherwell in years and he couldn’t believe Aberdeen hadn’t won so its all good 👍🏻

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

If there is over 10k including away fans at the game I’ll be surprised. That’s the difference between us, hibs and them. 

They reckon they will only get 9700 for the games against us and Hibs. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

You could have gone up with Big Franko. 

True.

Accompanying a slavering, gibbering wreck of  humanity might have gotten me a cheaper concesion ticket as his carer.

Doubt he goes to away games mind you.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

True.

Accompanying a slavering, gibbering wreck of  humanity might have gotten me a cheaper concesion ticket as his carer.

Doubt he goes to away games mind you.

Meme/gif/daft emoji incoming….

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They reckon they will only get 9700 for the games against us and Hibs. 

And they will if they only sell 9700 tickets .if they say home end is sold out as well .then they have controlled it to the attendance they wanted

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

And they will if they only sell 9700 tickets .if they say home end is sold out as well .then they have controlled it to the attendance they wanted

They will say that some ST holders didn’t turn up, all a bit dodgy.