Dot Count - Hearts v Dundee | 23rd October

JALBO

22 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Ardmillan Hotel/Bar 300 yards from the Stadium, sky sports, two bars and a beer garden.

ย 

Just don't think of sitting in our reserved seats๐Ÿ˜

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• scott herbertson

• Maroon Sailor

• Fozzyonthefence

will-i-am-a-jambo

Got tickets online for my girlfriend and l no bother. It's her first game, anyone know how l can do a half time request please?

Fxxx the SPFL
38 minutes ago, JWL said:

ย 

Just don't think of sitting in our reserved seats๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™ll get the wife to nip up quicker ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Got tickets online for my girlfriend and l no bother. It's her first game, anyone know how l can do a half time request please?

My wife tried and failed online on her phone too so not just me being a technophobe (maybe both of us). ย But extra ticket required purchased in ticket office now anyway.ย 

Paid to get my ticket posted 1st class last Wednesday and still not here. Every time I choose the delivery option it arrives quite quickly now Iโ€™ve got the fear that if it doesnโ€™t turn up tomorrow Iโ€™ll get the fun of spending Saturday morning queuing at the ticket office.ย 

3 hours ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

ย 

Fingers crossed she says yes :lol:

Fxxx the SPFL
32 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Paid to get my ticket posted 1st class last Wednesday and still not here. Every time I choose the delivery option it arrives quite quickly now Iโ€™ve got the fear that if it doesnโ€™t turn up tomorrow Iโ€™ll get the fun of spending Saturday morning queuing at the ticket office.ย 

get down early and hit the ticket office and have a few bevvies in the 1874 Bar

Rudi cant fail
4 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I still canโ€™t even book a ticket online today - still saying โ€œThere are errors on the pageโ€!. ย Looks like a trip to the ticket office.

Maybe just trying to force us to buy season tickets ๐Ÿ˜‚ was tempted anyway

will-i-am-a-jambo
2 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

My wife tried and failed online on her phone too so not just me being a technophobe (maybe both of us). ย But extra ticket required purchased in ticket office now anyway.ย 

Good luck!

will-i-am-a-jambo
1 hour ago, Homme said:

ย 

Fingers crossed she says yes :lol:

๐Ÿ˜‚ Im not proposing although if l did she probably would say yes! Both of us are temporarily unemployed and skint to even think about it just now lol.ย 

52 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Cheers, got it sorted. Whether it gets read our or not we shall soon see. Thanks again, much obliged.

ย 

You are welcome good luck.

How easy is it to change a child ticket to an adult ticket on Match days? As in a season ticket, just for 1 game?

ย 

I'm arriving just before KO and my nephew can't go so was giving ticket to a friend.

14 minutes ago, Gorgieshed said:

How easy is it to change a child ticket to an adult ticket on Match days? As in a season ticket, just for 1 game?

ย 

I'm arriving just before KO and my nephew can't go so was giving ticket to a friend.

Easy to do but your problem maybe the queue at the ticket office.ย 

Cannae wait for this. Got a ST but due to a broken ankle haven't been to any games yet. Healing up well now with weight on it (though still using crutches) so will be making my way there this Sat.

1 minute ago, Grinder said:

What's the latest dot count Jalbo and co?๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Jalbo will firm up with the figures but basically J gone in roseburn a few seats left , couple of hundred in H so suspect K will open tomorrow. Other sections around the ground starting to become unavailable so heading for excellent crowdย 

3 hours ago, Gorgieshed said:

ย 

ย 

I have phoned a few times to do that and they have taken money over the phone and posted out ticket. Still worth doing that tomorrow so all you need to do is collect the ticket on Saturday. They might even be able to email it to you.

This morning's count:

ย 

Wheatfieldย  58

Roseburn 213

Main 23

Gorgie 26

ย 

Total left: 320

ย 

A bit of a surprise K hasn't been opened yet with so few tickets left. It's really only oddย seats dotted around, except for the top-left hand corner of section H with 189 seats available.ย 

Different Class
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

This morning's count:

ย 

Wheatfieldย  58

Roseburn 213

Main 23

Gorgie 26

ย 

Total left: 320

ย 

A bit of a surprise K hasn't been opened yet with so few tickets left. It's really only oddย seats dotted around, except for the top-left hand corner of section H with 189 seats available.ย 

ย 

It's irritating, the whole of K should be available from the start. If Dundee need an extra allocation they could have the lower section or even half of L.

Maroon Sailor
18 minutes ago, Different Class said:

ย 

It's irritating, the whole of K should be available from the start. If Dundee need an extra allocation they could have the lower section or even half of L.

ย 

Don't know what Hearts are thinking here. Some strange decisions regardingย tickets in general this season

11 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

ย 

I have phoned a few times to do that and they have taken money over the phone and posted out ticket. Still worth doing that tomorrow so all you need to do is collect the ticket on Saturday. They might even be able to email it to you.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

ย 

Don't know what Hearts are thinking here. Some strange decisions regardingย tickets in general this season

not as strange ar aberdeen, that lot take some beating edit bleating

Edited by Harry Potter

Different Class
6 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

ย 

ย 

Attemptingย to sell more Gold tickets to both home and away fans

Fozzyonthefence
44 minutes ago, Different Class said:

ย 

K is the middle section isnโ€™t it? ย If so, the best view in the Roseburn. ย Not surprising if people are holding off until these are available to get a good view and multiple seats together. ย I agree with you, ย these should be available from the start if itโ€™s pretty obvious it will need to get opened up. Or just open up H last, these are the least popular seats.ย 

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

K is the middle section isnโ€™t it? ย If so, the best view in the Roseburn. ย Not surprising if people are holding off until these are available to get a good view and multiple seats together. ย I agree with you, ย these should be available from the start if itโ€™s pretty obvious it will need to get opened up. Or just open up H last, these are the least popular seats.ย 

Obviously why they do it that way . Sensible from a marketing perspective but , I suspect , annoying to quite a few

Maroon Sailor
6 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Obviously why they do it that way . Sensible from a marketing perspective but , I suspect , annoying to quite a few

ย 

Theyย openย up K last all the time but don't leave it as late as this.

ย 

EDIT: K upper available to purchase

Edited by Maroon Sailor

ย 98ย 

25 minutes ago, Different Class said:

ย 

Attemptingย to sell more Gold tickets to both home and away fans

All the seats should be made available to purchase.

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, Boab said:

As far as I can see, Upper K are available.

ย 

They must have just doneย that this morning

7 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

ย 98ย 

All the seats should be made available to purchase.

I can see the reasoning in that if Dundee never asked for more, the segregation would have been in L rather than half of K.

They did ask f It more hence the segregation is now half of K.

Fozzyonthefence
9 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

ย 

Theyย openย up K last all the time but don't leave it as late as this.

ย 

EDIT: K upper available to purchase

No time to get tickets posted out now either in normal post.ย 

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, Boab said:

I can see the reasoning in that if Dundee never asked for more, the segregation would have been in L rather than half of K.

Couldnโ€™t they just make half of K available from the off then (like theyโ€™ll be doing today anyway)?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Couldnโ€™t they just make half of K available from the off then (like theyโ€™ll be doing today anyway)?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Yes they could !

Can't answer that one I'm afraid. As someone has already said, it leaves no time for posting tickets etc.

Notable that the cheap bronze tickets in K are not available on e-tickets !

Two can play at that game, Hearts !

ย 

Sorry, it was you who said it.

๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Edited by Boab

Skivingatwork
1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

ย 

Maybe trying to keep the crowd under 10,000

ย 

::troll::

I imagine that every section they open needs additional stewards soย maybe trying to stop unnecessary costs. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

35 minutes ago, Boab said:

thanks Boab.

scott herbertson

45 sold in K alreadyย  this morning - clear that people were hanging on for these - also clear we are going to be close to a sell out which is great

20 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I imagine that every section they open needs additional stewards soย maybe trying to stop unnecessary costs. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

This is it. As well as finances they will need to speak to security companies who in turn need to see if they are resourced etc

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Iโ€™dย imagine youโ€™re 100% correct Dave.ย 

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

ย 

In an ideal world we would steward ourselvesโ˜น๏ธ

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, 132goals1958 said:

ย 

In an ideal world we would steward ourselvesโ˜น๏ธ

ย 

ย 

Looking at the behaviour on this forum, I'd suggest the world is not ideal enough yet

1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

ย 

ย 

Looking at the behaviour on this forum, I'd suggest the world is not ideal enough yet

Shut it you๐Ÿ˜‰