Best but about the goal

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Tom Hardy’s Dug

All 4ft nothing of Devlin at the back post in front of Halkett trying to get his head on it.

😂

Defended a header in the 6 yard box too from a cross...managed to direct it over the goals for a corner.

He's literally everywhere.

6 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Love him. Exactly my kind of player.. 100% effort at all times.. 

He's exactly how you imagine yourself playing for Hearts :lol:

Their fans surprise at the venom we directed at them at the goal. Yeah if we're going to put up with your abuse for 89 mins you're going to get it back in spades. Was 4 seats away from them. Enjoyed it immensely. Like being back in the 80s at the old segregation fences.

It’s the finish for me. Has to adjust his head thrust very quickly to make sure that goes on target. It’s actually a tremendous finish. He’s put it in a very small gap otherwise it’s probably bouncing off someone and away

Edited by JimmyCant

Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 hours ago, Turkishcap said:

Would love to see him, Ben & Beni statr scoring and take pressure off Liam.

The way it’s going I’m fairly certain Beni and Cammy will have chipped in with a few goals between them before the season is out - maybe 8 to 10 between them?

willie wallace
2 hours ago, bigdav said:

Their fans surprise at the venom we directed at them at the goal. Yeah if we're going to put up with your abuse for 89 mins you're going to get it back in spades. Was 4 seats away from them. Enjoyed it immensely. Like being back in the 80s at the old segregation fences.

I was in the last seat of the row before the segregation section and it was brilliant to see their reactions after the equaliser.

They had enough to say all game as did our fans but it was all one way at the end.😃

the Hearts way
3 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

I was in the last seat of the row before the segregation section and it was brilliant to see their reactions after the equaliser.

They had enough to say all game as did our fans but it was all one way at the end.😃

Remember the Newspaper game, like the shoes off at a Fester Road;)

HHGH 

Love watching the goal and celebrations back, but what makes it for me is seeing me steaming trying not to fall down the stairs going tonto. :rofl: Glorious viewing.

Robbie saying he never seen the goal 

But heard the silence

Clever 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
10 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s the finish for me. Has to adjust his head thrust very quickly to make sure that goes on target. It’s actually a tremendous finish. He’s put it in a very small gap otherwise it’s probably bouncing off someone and away

He didn't seem to get the credit he deserved for the goal, with everyone concentrating on McGregor's cock-up. As you say, he had to adjust and get the ball through a tight area, it wasn't an easy finish.

11 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I thought exactly the same thing. Can’t have known till late it was coming. Adjusted superbly

surely the best "but" of the game was us getting a point away to the orcs but, but, but we're going nowhere under Nielsen according to some.....🤣

4 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

surely the best "but" of the game was us getting a point away to the orcs but, but, but we're going nowhere under Nielsen according to some.....🤣

The worst ‘but’ of the game is that it hasn’t told us that much about where we’re actually going under Neilson and we won’t know until we get there, or we don’t get there.

3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

The worst ‘but’ of the game is that it hasn’t told us that much about where we’re actually going under Neilson and we won’t know until we get there, or we don’t get there.

er.....looks like we're going towards the top end of the table, scoring plenty of goals and not letting many in. sounds good to me.

15 hours ago, Locky said:

Love watching the goal and celebrations back, but what makes it for me is seeing me steaming trying not to fall down the stairs going tonto. :rofl: Glorious viewing.

Blue jacket by any chance? 😂

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Blue jacket by any chance? 😂

Light blue jumper and flailing arms. After losing my specs on a night out the week before too, you can even see me have a little push up the nose to make sure they're secure. :rofl: 

16 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

er.....looks like we're going towards the top end of the table, scoring plenty of goals and not letting many in. sounds good to me.

We’ll that’s where we are now. Where we are going next is anyone’s guess. Keep doing what we’re doing and we’re going upwards. If we stop doing what we’re doing we’re going downwards.

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

We’ll that’s where we are now. Where we are going next is anyone’s guess. Keep doing what we’re doing and we’re going upwards. If we stop doing what we’re doing we’re going downwards.

indeed. bit obvious though - thats the same for any sporting team...

20 minutes ago, Locky said:

Light blue jumper and flailing arms. After losing my specs on a night out the week before too, you can even see me have a little push up the nose to make sure they're secure. :rofl: 

Knew that would be you. You have the look of a guy who's father smelled his bare arse

6 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

indeed. bit obvious though - thats the same for any sporting team...

Indeed, and therefor we are no different with or without Neilson yeh ? And so those you had a wee dig at who think we’re going nowhere under Neilson may prove to be correct yeh ?

Edited by JimmyCant

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Indeed, and therefor we are no different with or without Neilson yeh ?

at this moment, we're better with Nielsen.

I think saturday's game told us (well - me anyway) that we have a very good set up off the field (Nielsen, coaches and Savage). We appear to have a primary tactic / formation - and plenty of confidence and self belief to keep going for the full 90 minutes in a game.

1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

at this moment, we're better with Nielsen.

I think saturday's game told us (well - me anyway) that we have a very good set up off the field (Nielsen, coaches and Savage). We appear to have a primary tactic / formation - and plenty of confidence and self belief to keep going for the full 90 minutes in a game.

Indeed. It’s all going swimmingly so far but we’ve been here before many times after 9 or 10 games. Sustainability is the key and the time to judge Neilson would be at the end of the season IMO. We are coming into a run of very hard games.

12 hours ago, Section Q said:

Anyone else glad Rangers still had 11 men on the field when we scored.....?

Some would say that they had 12 men on the field.

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Indeed. It’s all going swimmingly so far but we’ve been here before many times after 9 or 10 games. Sustainability is the key and the time to judge Neilson would be at the end of the season IMO. We are coming into a run of very hard games.

yeap. perhaps an important barometer will be how the players react to an inevitable league defeat. we'd hopefully see them bounce back to winning ways.

20 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Knew that would be you. You have the look of a guy who's father smelled his bare arse

:rofl:

I was the victim.

13 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

yeap. perhaps an important barometer will be how the players react to an inevitable league defeat. we'd hopefully see them bounce back to winning ways.

Vital that we do. No doubt we’ll get a defeat at some stage, although ‘we are unbeatable’ got an airing At Ibrox