**** OFF DON ROBERTSON

Armageddon

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I think when you see it from behind you will see he put his arm across Boyce and push him then fall over as he’s a weight was on him. 

I acknowledge folk have different opinions, I’m more shocked when folk agree with me tbh 😱🤔🤪😂

ps wtf were you doing in with them and did you manage to keep cool when we scored?

I arranged to use someone's season ticket a few weeks ago prior to our allocation being sorted. A wee bit of effort had been put into that so I decided to stick with it. I enjoyed it actually. My view was better than usual (and yours 😜) and it was actually brutal when we scored. 😁

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Thomaso

• Roxy Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

How can you shove someone over and it not be a foul?

Its hardly a shove. Its not a non contact sport though

12 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

What abuse? It was clearly a penalty. Can't believe we, as Hearts fans, are discussing it!

What so because we are Hearts fans we have to think it was a penalty. Ffs , does it mean I have to hand my Hearts credentials back because I didnt think it was a penalty and neither was Devlins v Motherwell. I assume we have to sack Devlin for not thinking the one v Motherwell was a penalty too.

AlphonseCapone
25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I couldn’t care less it was penalty, were you all sitting tutting in 1998 when Fulton went down saying that was soft?

Obviously it was a penalty, we all watched Boyce miss it. Shouldn't have been though. But regardless, obviously because it went for us I'm delighted, doesn't mean I wouldn't be fuming if it's against us. So no, I wasn't tutting then. If we got that today I'd have been delighted, if it went against us, fuming. 

Not a penalty for me either.

Aribo lucky to stay on but it's Huns at Ibrox.

There were so many offside decisions that went against us today that I lost account. Hun TV had no replays so no idea if they were correct or not. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Obviously it was a penalty, we all watched Boyce miss it. Shouldn't have been though. But regardless, obviously because it went for us I'm delighted, doesn't mean I wouldn't be fuming if it's against us. So no, I wasn't tutting then. If we got that today I'd have been delighted, if it went against us, fuming. 

I’d be more angry at our player pushing someone over instead of defending it properly. 

Should have been a straight red ….. should have been a pen ….both would have been given if it had been in Rangers favour. The neck grab was a reaction to being pushed , handbag stuff .

not surprised RN was sent to the stands , must be one of the worst places in the world to be standing on the sidelines 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Its hardly a shove. Its not a non contact sport though

Have you seen the replay from behind? He shoves him and falls over as his weights on him. Do that in Europe and it’s a penalty and a red, IMO 😜

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Have you seen the replay from behind? He shoves him and falls over as his weights on him. Do that in Europe and it’s a penalty and a red, IMO 😜

We Aren’t gonna agree R , i just don’t think theres enough in it for a pen in either box. Wether it would get given in Rangers favour is different

Edited by sadj

Pasquale for King
Just now, fila said:

Should have been a straight red ….. should have been a pen ….both would have been given if it had been in Rangers favour. The neck grab was a reaction to being pushed , handbag stuff .

not surprised RN was sent to the stands , must be one of the worst places in the world to be standing on the sidelines 

At least you’re a fair distance away from them, ER is worse. I remember giving Butcher dogs abuse from a few yards when we played Motherwell there in a LC semi. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, sadj said:

We Aren’t gonna agree R , i just don’t think theres enough in it for a pen in either box. Wether it would get given in Rangers favour is different

Fair enough 👍🏽

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

At least you’re a fair distance away from them, ER is worse. I remember giving Butcher dogs abuse from a few yards when we played Motherwell there in a LC semi. 

Was thinking about the pressure of keeping cool when decisions are not given 

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

What so because we are Hearts fans we have to think it was a penalty. Ffs , does it mean I have to hand my Hearts credentials back because I didnt think it was a penalty and neither was Devlins v Motherwell. I assume we have to sack Devlin for not thinking the one v Motherwell was a penalty too.

It was a penalty! Doesn't matter about other decisions or games!

1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

In your opinion it was a penalty 🤣🤣 in other peoples opinion it wasn’t. How is that difficult for you to grasp. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, fila said:

Was thinking about the pressure of keeping cool when decisions are not given 

Well yes I would implode in every game, RN doesn’t get riled like that in most of our games. I’m glad he called out the decisions you don’t get there after the game, he deserves huge credit for that. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

In your opinion it was a penalty 🤣🤣 in other peoples opinion it wasn’t. How is that difficult for you to grasp. 

Do you think it would've been awarded at the other end?

2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Do you think it would've been awarded at the other end?

No but I think it would have more chance of being awarded at the other end

HOWEVER

Just because you clearly do think it would have been awarded at the other end doesn’t mean its a penalty. You are having a mare. Its the same argument as Hibs fans made the other week. Its not a red card because it wouldn’t have been given the other way around. 

Edited by sadj

Apologies if discussed already but was there much in the foul for our disallowed goal? I know Devlin put it in well after the whistle but we still might have scored.

Boyce pen would have been soft imo and at the time I wasn’t sure if the foul started in the box. Seen them given though although maybe not against Rangers at Ibrox.

Didnt think the ref was all that bad on the whole. A few dodgy offsides though.

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I arranged to use someone's season ticket a few weeks ago prior to our allocation being sorted. A wee bit of effort had been put into that so I decided to stick with it. I enjoyed it actually. My view was better than usual (and yours 😜) and it was actually brutal when we scored. 😁

Not sure if I could do that, yeah watching it my phone wasn’t great . 
Sportscene showed all the angles, it’s in again now. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Brick Tamland

Sadly, it’s hardly a surprise that we got nothing from a referee against one of the bigots in Glasgow.
A bit controversy with the other arsecheeks fist goal in Motherwell too. 
So a successful weekend for them, Scottish referees doing what Scottish referees do and the compliant media just turning a blind eye. 
Delighted our late equaliser ruined their party though. 

44 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

What abuse? It was clearly a penalty. Can't believe we, as Hearts fans, are discussing it!

To be fair what team you support should have no bearing on whether you think it's a penalty or not, if it does then your opinion is worthless.

10 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Apologies if discussed already but was there much in the foul for our disallowed goal? I know Devlin put it in well after the whistle but we still might have scored.

Boyce pen would have been soft imo and at the time I wasn’t sure if the foul started in the box. Seen them given though although maybe not against Rangers at Ibrox.

Didnt think the ref was all that bad on the whole. A few dodgy offsides though.

A foul can start outside the box and if it continues into the box then a penalty can be given.

23 minutes ago, sadj said:

HOWEVER

Just because you clearly do think it would have been awarded at the other end doesn’t mean its a penalty. You are having a mare. Its the same argument as Hibs fans made the other week. Its not a red card because it wouldn’t have been given the other way around. 

How am I having a mare? A lot of people agree it was penalty. Quite simple really.

SectionDJambo
6 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Sadly, it’s hardly a surprise that we got nothing from a referee against one of the bigots in Glasgow.
So a successful weekend for them, Scottish referees doing what Scottish referees do and the compliant media just turning a blind eye. 

As someone said on the match thread, it’s just as well there wasn’t a Hearts player within a yard of McGregor when he misjudged the corner kick. He would have been awarded a free kick and the goal chalked off.

At least we managed to get a point after going behind and the officials doing there usual selective decision making.

Don Robertson seems to be the replacement for Ian Brines. A referee who we are, no doubt, just imagining doesn’t like us.

16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

It would have been given at the other end.

I mentioned my concern about the officials before the game but it didn't take a genius to work that out. 

As we progress throughout the season we can expect more of the same. 

If VAR comes in they will find a way of manipulating that to suit the gruesome twosome, especially with the 'no obvious error' decisions.

Correct Jonno. I just hope the VAR person is based in Europe or England 🤣

4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

How am I having a mare? A lot of people agree it was penalty. Quite simple really.

Exactly

Maybe the ref had heard that we've already been awarded 5 penalties this season and he thought that was more than enough.

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Oh I won't forget, The Thrill Of It All.....

🤣tremendous. Having a large glass of vin rouge at the moment and when you posted the lyrics, I thought, great song and from a superb album. Still a penalty after watching weejiscene!

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Maybe the ref had heard that we've already been awarded 5 penalties this season and he thought that was more than enough.

🤣

Robbie post match criticism of the officials will be picked up no doubt

Calling out the 4th official for the throat grab & saying when you come here you never get any decisions

Wait for him to be charged 1st thing Monday morning and get a touchline ban

Meanwhile they'll "review" the Bacuna incident and see nothing wrong with it

He should (in a normal league) get a 3-5 game ban for that. Don't hold out much hope here though

29 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

As per Sow's late winner, there was no time for the ref to do anything about it. That's the very best time to score against them.

Yes, I know, that's a very cynical take on things, but not without justification based on previous experience.

Bazzas right boot

My only gripe was Hagi- 

the bhoy falls over a lot.

Everything else was 50/50.

The penalty was 50/50- soft if given imo.

The yellow card was a a yellow card.

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Likewise a lot of people don’t think it was. 🙈

2 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

To be fair what team you support should have no bearing on whether you think it's a penalty or not, if it does then your opinion is worthless.

indeed , sadly referees don’t follow that line 😏

29 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

My only gripe was Hagi- 

Equating it to Porteous is lunacy , however with VAR it is a red I think , you can understand the ref giving it as a yellow though. Penalty im still it wasn’t. The Bacuna throat grab is a red and the fourth officials eyes were at worst 10cm away from it…

fabienleclerq

Can't believe folk think that wasn't a pen. Guys made no attempt to play the ball and clumsily bundles boyce over. So did boyce dive? 

12 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Can't believe folk think that wasn't a pen. Guys made no attempt to play the ball and clumsily bundles boyce over. So did boyce dive? 

It’s the fact that the Rangers player has lost the ball, and chooses to play the man that makes this a pen. It’s not two players going for the same ball and coming into contact. 

3 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Yep it was definitely a pen, wasn’t shoulder to shoulder, was a solid shove and clear penalty

4 hours ago, Halliphax said:

I thought it was a penalty but in all fairness... Boyce makes Boyce fall over, seemingly quite often.

At any rate, we're not winning a penalty at Ibrox unless a Hearts player has been clotheslined and even then I wouldn't expect one these days, shambles.

You spelt "Boyle" wrong. 

3 hours ago, sadj said:

HOWEVER

Utter nonsense. It’s you that’s having a mare all over this thread

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

My only gripe was Hagi- 

And Hearts to be 3-0 down at half time.

I'm starting to worry.

It was in the box.  Boyce was taken out.  It was a penalty.

I must have watched it 10 times.  The guy could have fallen on top of him and grabbed him by the throat and a penalty still wouldn't have bern awarded.

We've got the establishment slightly worried.  Clear cut penalties not to be awarded against the establishment teams.

If new rangers had been 5-0 up we might have got it.

Boyce penalty shout:  decision goes in Rangers' favour.

Aribo tackle red card?: decision goes in Rangers favour

Hearts player grabbed by the throat: decision goes in Rangers' favour

Hearts players marginally offside: decisions go in Rangers' favour

Rangers players marginally offside: decisions go in Rangers' favour

None of that should be a surprise to any of us --- we all knew it would be like that going in and it transpired as expected.  It's a testament to our players that we managed to get a point today.

8 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Boyce penalty shout:  decision goes in Rangers' favour.

Aribo tackle red card?: decision goes in Rangers favour

Hearts player grabbed by the throat: decision goes in Rangers' favour

Hearts players marginally offside: decisions go in Rangers' favour

Rangers players marginally offside: decisions go in Rangers' favour

None of that should be a surprise to any of us --- we all knew it would be like that going in and it transpired as expected.  It's a testament to our players that we managed to get a point today.

This is exactly right.

I finally got a chance to watch the replay, and the only stick-on cock up by the referee was the hand on the throat. Any ref who sees that has to pull his red card out. Kingsley had just shoved him in the back so it was provoked but the throat-grab should have been a red and Neilson was right to go ballistic about it. In doing so, he's ensured that the incident isn't swept under the rug. I hope we appeal for a retroactive red.

The Aribo tackle at speed is a narrow one. His motion is always downward -- it's kind of a big, awkward stomp forward -- so comparison's to Porteous's knee-breaker are well off the mark. It's at least a yellow all day long, but to get it to red you have to see some kind of malicious intent in the stomp, which there may well have been. I wouldn't scold the ref for missing that one in the absence of the rest.

The penalty is a far worse miss for me. Yes, Laurie on Hearts TV said it was a "coming together," but from the back angle Boyce is running straight at the ball and the defender has lost it and stumbles into him, killing the chance. No, it wasn't malicious but I fail to see how that much physical contact in the box that nullifies a chance isn't a penalty. Many say it wasn't a pen and fine, clearly there's room for disagreement.

But I fully agree with ML here that on balance we came out far worse by the ref. Well done getting the point.

4 hours ago, sadj said:

Peoples is pushing it a bit, Sadj. :D

Boyce incident was a pen. Aribo Red. Neilson sending off - I thought we improved after he was sent to the stands.......