• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Thomaso

• Roxy Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For what it's worth, I think the Boyce incident was a penalty.  To be fair to the ref, he possibly wished he was allowed to award it.  Similarly. The strangulation.

Maroon Sailor

Always remember him as the ref in the 1st game of the season at Pittodrie when we lost 3-2

He gave us nothing that day as well and gave them a dodgy pen

55 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

And also his linesman for calling multiple offsides on Boyce which were not offside.

Notably never raised a flag for their attacks on more than a few occasions that looked way off…

53 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

FILTH. Worse thing is the impartial Scottish media completely ignoring the clear violent conduct and red card. 

This has annoyed me more than anything.

kingantti1874

Amazing now we see things differently - I thought that was a stonewall pen.. Balogun only tried to play boyce. No where near the ball.  

Edited by kingantti1874

6 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I didn't think the Boyce incident was anything like a penalty. 

It was an absolute penalty! How can you not see that? Did he just fall or what was it you didn't see?

10 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I'll lay 100 to 1 odds on that the next time a Hearts defender has a brain fart and bowls over an opposition player in the box then the ref will be blowing his whistle before that player even hits the deck.

Collum wouldn't think twice!

Edited by Wee Mikey

3 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

It was an absolute penalty! How can you not see that? Did he just fall or what was it you didn't see?

I honestly didn't think it was a penalty. 

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Very poor standard, hagi fell over about 74 times today and every time he was trying to get an opponent booked.

Absolutely!

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Sending off Robbie

Not giving a penalty on Boyce

Not sending off Aribo for a challenge worse than he received himself v Hibs

And the neck grabbing incident

He's just a wee corrupt Hun

Indeed. 

whanganui jambo
7 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Not a penalty I guess. 

Guess everyone's entitled to an opinion but I thought it looked like a penalty.  Expect if had been at the other end the Ref would give it.

Pasquale for King
30 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

So the guy leans on Boyce and knocks him over and falls too, exactly like the penalty Devlin got versus Motherwell. Not a foul? Why?

Pasquale for King
Just now, whanganui jambo said:

Guess everyone's entitled to an opinion but I thought it looked like a penalty.  Expect if had been at the other end the Ref would give it.

Spot on 

25 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Hahaha, Hi Don! :)

Boyce is taking the ball down in the box and he's knocked over = penalty.  Nothing else makes Boyce fall over.

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

So the guy leans on Boyce and knocks him over and falls too, exactly like the penalty Devlin got versus Motherwell. Not a foul? Why?

Pretty sure Devlin said on Scarves that wasn’t a penalty. 

AlphonseCapone
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Devlin's penalty was soft as shite and I'd be fuming if it was given against us. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Pretty sure Devlin said on Scarves that wasn’t a penalty. 

It was a penalty, the guy was leaning on him and shoved him over like today, you can’t do that in today’s game. 

31 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

****ing abuse you are getting for not thinking it was a penalty. It wasn’t in my opinion either. Was it a foul outside the box im still not sure but wether it would be given at the other end is irrelevant. If it was given to Rangers its still not a penalty.

i thought the Aribo challenge a yellow until you see the stills of it. So tbf to the ref at pace you could miss it. The throttling of Kingsley though was about 10cm from the 4th official and a disgrace 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Devlin's penalty was soft as shite and I'd be fuming if it was given against us. 

I couldn’t care less it was penalty, were you all sitting tutting in 1998 when Fulton went down saying that was soft?

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

It was a penalty, the guy was leaning on him and shoved him over like today, you can’t do that in today’s game. 

You can and you can and you can…

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Indeed. 

I couldn’t care less it was penalty, were you all sitting tutting in 1998 when Fulton went down saying that was soft?

No but everyone of us since has looked at it and thought na its never a pen or **** me how did we get that given against Rangers

1 minute ago, sadj said:

****ing abuse you are getting for not thinking it was a penalty. It wasn’t in my opinion either. Was it a foul outside the box im still not sure but wether it would be given at the other end is irrelevant. If it was given to Rangers its still not a penalty.

i thought the Aribo challenge a yellow until you see the stills of it. So tbf to the ref at pace you could miss it. The throttling of Kingsley though was about 10cm from the 4th official and a disgrace 

I was in the main stand and there was a pillar obstructing my whole view of the Kingsley incident. I only saw his reaction. I knew something had happened as Neilson was furious but I did think Kingsley was lucky to stay on the park following his reaction. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, sadj said:

You can and you can and you can…

Indeed. 

How can you shove someone over and it not be a foul?

44 minutes ago, kila said:

Think the Rangers fans weren’t impressed either

That angry, hateful mob will never be happy with anything so between them and the entitled Celtic fans I tend to ignore everything they have to say on refereeing bias.

One side will say it's Bhobby Madden and the other will say it's Bobby Mason - that bunch of wallopers wouldn't know refereeing bias if it gave them a blowjob.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

No but everyone of us since has looked at it and thought na its never a pen or **** me how did we get that given against Rangers

I think if you read the thread quite a few think it was a penalty, soft or not it’s still a penalty and a red card by the letter of the law. 

12 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Nothing else makes Boyce fall over.

I thought it was a penalty but in all fairness... Boyce makes Boyce fall over, seemingly quite often.

At any rate, we're not winning a penalty at Ibrox unless a Hearts player has been clotheslined and even then I wouldn't expect one these days, shambles.

51 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Ye didnae aye 😏

I didn't think it was a penalty at first viewing, seeing it from behind Boyce is clearly pushed, the defender makes no contact with (or attempts to play) the ball, it is not shoulder to shoulder. Looked like a penalty to me.

5 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I was in the main stand and there was a pillar obstructing my whole view of the Kingsley incident. I only saw his reaction. I knew something had happened as Neilson was furious but I did think Kingsley was lucky to stay on the park following his reaction. 

Did ye aye 😏

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

But you saw the penalty incident 60 yards away clearly? Have you seen the replays from behind?

10 minutes ago, sadj said:

What abuse? It was clearly a penalty. Can't believe we, as Hearts fans, are discussing it!

1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

What abuse? It was clearly a penalty. Can't believe we, as Hearts fans, are discussing it!

Exactly!

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

But you saw the penalty incident 60 yards away clearly? Have you seen the replays from behind?

I haven't seen any replays. I was right in line with the Boyce incident and I didn't think it was a penalty. If I do see a replay and change my mind then I promise to come back on this thread, quote you and acknowledge it. 

In the meantime, and I appreciate this is a bit of a reach, but can you just accept that not everyone sees things as you see them? 

Just makes it sweeter getting a well deserved point imo.

That was the best result we could have got today, make no mistake.

Did he not send RN off twice last season also 🤔?

Kind of hoping he could send you off.

He was poor and got a lot wrong.

Should have been pen to us and 2 reds for them.

Rangers gave away 11 fouls = 4 bookings, we gave away 12 fouls = 4 bookings.

He will get pulled for amount of Rangers bookings and not pen/red card calls.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Savage Vince said:

I haven't seen any replays. I was right in line with the Boyce incident and I didn't think it was a penalty. If I do see a replay and change my mind then I promise to come back on this thread, quote you and acknowledge it. 

In the meantime, and I appreciate this is a bit of a reach, but can you just accept that not everyone sees things as you see them? 

I think when you see it from behind you will see he put his arm across Boyce and push him then fall over as he’s a weight was on him. 

I acknowledge folk have different opinions, I’m more shocked when folk agree with me tbh 😱🤔🤪😂

ps wtf were you doing in with them and did you manage to keep cool when we scored?