Rangers ballboy

19/05/2012

:jjyay: GIRFUY

Karma for him at the goal. Making Devlin come to him to get the ball for the corner then throwing it away. Then getting high fives off the Rangers fans with a big grin. That big grin was shortly lived.

Edited by 19/05/2012

Салатные палочки

I hate smart arse ball boys. Remember that one who acted like he had been shot by Eden Hazard? A 17 year old ball boy FFS. 

Anyway, hope he enjoyed his wee moments in the limelight. 

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I hate smart arse ball boys. Remember that one who acted like he had been shot by Eden Hazard? A 17 year old ball boy FFS. 

Yup. There to retrieve the ball. 

Actually think clubs should be penalised if the ball boys aren't acting in good faith. Its just bammy and encourages neddy behaviour.

Ochhh come on, he is obviously a young Rangers supporter we undoubtedly have them at Hearts aswell.

Edited by steve123

3 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Ochhh come on, he is obviously a young Rangers supporter we undoubtedly have them at Hearts aswell.

Hopefully not too many young Rangers supporters as ball boys. 

What, young Rangers supporters as ball-boys?

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hopefully not too many young Rangers supporters as ball boys. 

Sigh, young enthusiastic Kids - if your only worry going to Ibrox is the ball boys we are obviously doing well.

Edited by steve123

RenfrewHearts
25 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Karma for him at the goal. Making Devlin come to him to get the ball for the corner then throwing it away. Then getting high fives off the Rangers fans with a big grin. That big grin was shortly lived.

:pleasing:

Maroon tinted glasses 2

On a ball boy story, one of my worst footballing experiences was because of a ball boy. 

Years ago when I worked as a steward (obviously to ensure crowd safety and not because I was getting paid to watch Hearts games) we were playing Dundee utd and I was covering the Old Gorgie Road end when it was roofless terracing and housed the away fans.

All game I had these nobend shirtless utd fans giving it large and I was down at the front of the fencing when I think we scored and the ball boy behind started giving the finger to the utd fans........... This life lesson was the point when I realised (whilst standing dripping in spit and beer) that the away end was not an area that I wanted to work again.

If that ball boy is a member on here then I say UP YOURS and THANK YOU as after this I ended up with a cushy number at the press entrance and directors concourse.       

32 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Haha excellent. 

GIRFUY little zombie.

32 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Charlie Morgan his dad was some director at Swansea . Always thought it was weird he was a 17yo ball boy 😂

39 minutes ago, steve123 said:

He is there to be a ball boy not a supporter, by the way the club is the rangers.

9 minutes ago, stuartp said:

He is there to be a ball boy not a supporter, by the way the club is the rangers.

sigh again, after a decent result we are talking about rubbish like this who cares certainly not me ...

Jambof3tornado

sigh again, after a decent result we are talking about rubbish like this who cares certainly not me ...

Care enough to post 3 times. 

Opposition ball boys are twats,ours are not. Simples. Getting one over on one trying to impede play is funny.

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

👀 I helped with ball retrieving duties at a charity match few weeks ago... 34 years young 🤣

45 minutes ago, Maroon tinted glasses 2 said:

On a ball boy story, one of my worst footballing experiences was because of a ball boy. 

Years ago when I worked as a steward (obviously to ensure crowd safety and not because I was getting paid to watch Hearts games) we were playing Dundee utd and I was covering the Old Gorgie Road end when it was roofless terracing and housed the away fans.

All game I had these nobend shirtless utd fans giving it large and I was down at the front of the fencing when I think we scored and the ball boy behind started giving the finger to the utd fans........... This life lesson was the point when I realised (whilst standing dripping in spit and beer) that the away end was not an area that I wanted to work again.

If that ball boy is a member on here then I say UP YOURS and THANK YOU as after this I ended up with a cushy number at the press entrance and directors concourse.       

Flawed argument.....cushy but no view of the game!

6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Care enough to post 3 times. 

Opposition ball boys are twats,ours are not. Simples. Getting one over on one trying to impede play is funny.

🤣🤣 your opinion I could not give a dam about the opposition ball boy or girl just find it hilarious it is a conversation after a result like that.

Edited by steve123

He's getting leatherd at school on Monday now 😂 

In fact the schools are off. Even worse the teachers can't save him 😂

Edited by Section N Rules

Салатные палочки
Just now, WDJ87 said:

👀 I helped with ball retrieving duties at a charity match few weeks ago... 34 years young 🤣

Living the dream. I wonder if my Junior Jambos membership has expired. I'm still waiting to be a mascot. 

1 hour ago, 19/05/2012 said:

we gave him the perfect ending !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  H e would have had a good close up view of the same ball hitting the net

4 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Living the dream. I wonder if my Junior Jambos membership has expired. I'm still waiting to be a mascot. 

I remember Barry Ferguson leading a mascot out once by the hand who was about half a foot taller than he was :rofl:

Maroon tinted glasses 2
21 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Flawed argument.....cushy but no view of the game!

Couldn't see the game as my eyes were filled with fhlegm

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, steve123 said:

How young his team has only been going for about 9 years 

I'd be proud of my boy if he was following the game enough to know when to speed up or slow down the game as a ball boy. Or even wind the opposition up a bit. Aye, fair enough it bit him on the arse today though.

Remember the lad that quickly gave the ball back for Spurs and they scored from it. Mourinho loved it.

Spitonastranger
36 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Sigh you seem to care lol

2 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

We'd praise our own ballboys for doing the same.

But he supports Rangers so I hope the wee fud fails his next Maths test.

That's a given. 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

We'd praise our own ballboys for doing the same.

But he supports Rangers so I hope the wee fud fails his next Maths test.

Most of them would fail basic arithmetic, they seem to think 0 + 1 = 55

12 hours ago, steve123 said:

Was probably born around the same time his new team were formed 

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

We Hun ***** 😆

Would you like to rephrase that ,PfK. 🤣 It sounds like you are having a go at us. Ignore that, that sounds the same. :rofl:

Another ball boy story. Must have been in the 1970’s but I remember it was reported in the press in a game at Easter Rd, (not involving Hearts) when the ball boys were called in by the then chairman when Hibs were winning 1-0 with five minutes to go. Don’t think that would be allowed to happen today. 😉 😂

32 minutes ago, Inchgarvie said:

Another ball boy story. Must have been in the 1970’s but I remember it was reported in the press in a game at Easter Rd, (not involving Hearts) when the ball boys were called in by the then chairman when Hibs were winning 1-0 with five minutes to go. Don’t think that would be allowed to happen today. 😉 😂

That's made me wonder. 

Is it a requirement for clubs to provide ball boys ? 🤔 

17 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuna.com/amp/en/news/chelsea-2020-02-09-from-being-buttkicked-by-hazard-to-becoming-alcohol-tycoon-the-story-of-swansea-ball-boy-/

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, deko 94 said:

"had to ensure some hardship". I'm sure he did. As someone mentioned, his dad was a director of Swansea. Daddy's money no doubt helped him through the "hardship". Look at the state of his tweet "be in touch" as if everyone is on tenterhooks waiting for the outcome. You were a seventeen year old ball boy. Sitting at the side of a pitch acting like a f@nny on national TV when other lads your age are out knocking their pan in at work or studying. 

Wee tadgers like that really trigger me :laugh2:

3 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Stop being a wein.

I must admit, I'm a bit of a wein-o whenever I'm in Austria.  :icon14:

A serious Austrian red: Moric Blaufrankisch – Jamie Goode's wine blog

Just now, Ked said:

Its bairn .

And if its wein is it not wean.

But wein or wean is horrible

Absolutely. Bairn will do just fine. I detest that weegie derivation.

18 hours ago, Homme said:

I remember Barry Ferguson leading a mascot out once by the hand who was about half a foot taller than he was :rofl:

That made me laugh and I could imagine Barry replying in his best weegie accent, to any stick that came his way, which would have been plenty, small man syndrome.

Bazzas right boot
18 hours ago, Homme said:

Kris Boyd? 

N Lincs Jambo

81-82 season we lost a home game 2-5 to Dumbarton having been comfortably 2-1 up into the second half. Game ends and Dumbarton keeper at school end celebrates before retrieving his gloves. Bends down to get the gloves and a ball boy loses the plot and boots his arse full force. 

6 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

"had to ensure some hardship". I'm sure he did. As someone mentioned, his dad was a director of Swansea. Daddy's money no doubt helped him through the "hardship". Look at the state of his tweet "be in touch" as if everyone is on tenterhooks waiting for the outcome. You were a seventeen year old ball boy. Sitting at the side of a pitch acting like a f@nny on national TV when other lads your age are out knocking their pan in at work or studying. 

Wee tadgers like that really trigger me :laugh2:

Aye, daddies money will have certainly helped 😂

Fortunately that was probably the highlight of his miserable life as he grows up to be an unemployed deadbeat with a life expectancy of about 40 like all the other vermin through there.