Cammy Devlin

Chaps

3 hours ago, brux said:

5 yellows is a 1 game ban, that'll soon show us whether we will have the depth required this season 

Is it not 6? 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• bobskeldon

• 5-1Jambo

• Byyy The Light

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, brux said:

You could be correct, I read 5 this morning on Google though

Maybe just 5 for non OF teams 😂

I think there are actually bookings which attract more points toward suspension depending on how the ref is feeling on the day.

Can't be too long till we get some media coverage using retired refs to highlight how put upon our officials are by clubs. 

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

It means what it said. We played with three centre mids against celtic at parkhead and were over ran.

No nothing works?

Kind of thinking we should be looking to add a year to Beni and Cammys deals in the summer. Both have been so solid for us, so would be good to get ahead of the curve on contract negotiations. 

Probably the best midfield duo since Hartley and Rudi! 

3 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

No nothing works?

I don't know. Maybe three centre mids would have worked better on Saturday. I was just pointing out it didn't help much against celtic. We got a point, I'm quite happy with that tbh.

I had a good feeling about this guy when we signed him, can't explain why but sometimes a signing captures your imagination.  Well he's way better than I expected.  Him and Beni are the best CM we have had since Cameron\Salvatori\Fulton.  Class.  

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I don't know. Maybe three centre mids would have worked better on Saturday. I was just pointing out it didn't help much against celtic. We got a point, I'm quite happy with that tbh.

I was delighted when the whistle went and the point was deserved on our last 35 mins performance. I agree 3 centre mids didn’t work well against Celtic at Parkhead but that was without Devlin whose energy and ball retention makes a massive difference to a 3 so I would have changed it after 20/25 mins and changed Woodburn for Haring given that we couldn’t get  enough of the ball to bring Woodburn (or McKay for that matter) into the game, I think it needed changed.

7 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

I was delighted when the whistle went and the point was deserved on our last 35 mins performance. I agree 3 centre mids didn’t work well against Celtic at Parkhead but that was without Devlin whose energy and ball retention makes a massive difference to a 3 so I would have changed it after 20/25 mins and changed Woodburn for Haring given that we couldn’t get  enough of the ball to bring Woodburn (or McKay for that matter) into the game, I think it needed changed.

Fair enough 👍

3 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

Is it not 6? 

It seems as if you are correct.

1 match dated suspension Effective from 14th day Accumulation of six cautionable offences in (For every further accumulation following date of match when the same Competition (including cautions of six cautionable offences, sixth cautionable offence incurred under Part D below) the suspension applied will be occurred and to be served in extended by one match.) the same Competition.

Amoruso_lets_it_run
1 hour ago, TexasAndy said:

I had a good feeling about this guy when we signed him, can't explain why but sometimes a signing captures your imagination.  Well he's way better than I expected.  Him and Beni are the best CM we have had since Cameron\Salvatori\Fulton.  Class.  

Both Cammy and Beni ran over 12km each on Saturday which is a tremendous work rate

1 hour ago, TexasAndy said:

Aye, cause the likes of Hartley, Brellier , Aguair and Rudi were pish.

42 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye, cause the likes of Hartley, Brellier , Aguair and Rudi were pish.

Said nobody ever.

1 hour ago, Amoruso_lets_it_run said:

Both Cammy and Beni ran over 12km each on Saturday which is a tremendous work rate

Some stat - I think Michael Smith said Cammy managed 14 in his first home game which is mad