• bobskeldon

• 5-1Jambo

• Riccarton3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
2 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Deserves his own thread.

Absolute warrior today and has been tremendous in every game so far he’s played this season.

He's got one.

Absolute Scenes

For a split second I thought his shot went under flappy earlier in the second half. I love this kid, has already bought into our team

Absolute baller! I think he was MoM today, very close between him and Hallkett imo, When I watched him a couple of times for Wellington phoenix over here in NZ,  I never quite realized just how much of a pest he actually is, I'm now seeing with Hearts, He was winding the bun players up today something rotten, an absolute menace and warrior, something we have lacked in midfield for a long time.

Fire_At_The_Disco

He’s an absolute pest and a total wee shite, gets us fired up and must be an absolute nightmare for the opposition…..oh and you just know he gets Hearts 

Takes no shit and gets stuck right in. Yes he will cop a few cards but this is the type of player we have been crying out for. Beni too, Devlin has an edge to his game, no fear of the opposition. Just what the Doctor ordered albeit for many a year now. 

Thought he was off the pace first half and came right back with a vengeance in the 2nd. He's a little tiger. What he lacks in height he makes up in balls.

Great stamina, tackling and will to win.

Some of our so called big experienced players have went there over the years and shit themselves. Him and Beni showed no fear whatsoever and you could tell Rangers didn’t like that. Immense.

Just an amazing player. Plays with a desire and will to win - something we haven’t had in a player for a long long time.

Exactly the type that you want to be playing with, and not against 

Some idiot on the match day thread saying he does nothing but run about all day. What a f…… tosser.

Absolutely love Cammy Devlin 

AlphonseCapone
17 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Thought he looked lost for most of the game tbh. 

Bit better last 20 mins. 

Felt he wasn't as good on the ball today as we've seen, obviously a different pace and pressure at Ibrox. No doubting his effort and general get ****ed in about everything. Grew into the game and think he'll have learnt a lot from today.

Still laughing at that shove in the first half in the technical area, he's a wee scamp 😂 

Hagar the Horrible

Halket mom for me. Ha carried Soapy in the first half who not match fit. New contract monday for me. Devlin though outstanding. And what a bench

Kalamazoo Jambo
18 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Thought he was off the pace first half and came right back with a vengeance in the 2nd. He's a little tiger. What he lacks in height he makes up in balls.

Yep, he is the Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend of this Hearts team.

Glad he kept his cool in the second half too.

A glad he's on our team type of player that i bet other teams will detest.

Imagine if Scott Brown looked good, sounded good and had a sense of humour......he'd still be a poor man's Cammy Devlin.

Churchill Barrier
59 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Bit better last 20 mins. 

Pish 

Whilst he was a pain in the erse to them today I thought today was his poorest performance so far.

That is not saying he was bad/poor, just that he was good but not as good as previous 2 starts.

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

I hope he's here for a very long time. I thought losing Irving would have been a massive loss but He's quickly been forgotten.

Irving who?

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Bit better last 20 mins. 

I think that was just symptomatic of our midfield in general today. Rangers did a good job of stretching us all over the place, but I think they did as good as you could expect under those circumstances. Would have been a massive learning experience for the two of them.

Devlin for me was better than Beni today who looked like he was drawn out of position far too much. 

But most importantly neither hid or ever stopped working hard and ultimately they managed to get the game back under our control and we looked the better side as the 2nd half wore on.

Exactly what you need in the midfield in these games, clearly doesn't give a crap about not upsetting the weegis. Grateful he didn't get booked too early, Beni was pretty ineffective and quiet after his booking.

Pasquale for King

Just a wee bit too many fouls today, I think when they show him the footage and say where he didn’t need to foul his man he will improve. Beni and him didn’t have much movement ahead of them until the last 30 minutes so it was hard to get us up the pitch. 
Was still going strong at 90 minutes, great signing and will only get better.

Telford_jambo123

kevin thomson and co on rankers tv doing their best to somehow get him sent off.  about time we had someone who isn’t intimidated by the ugly sisters 

1 hour ago, Chaps said:

Deserves his own thread.

Absolute warrior today and has been tremendous in every game so far he’s played this season.

Na @ecky92 said hes shite , hasnmt quantified why yet though

19 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Whilst he was a pain in the erse to them today I thought today was his poorest performance so far.

That is not saying he was bad/poor, just that he was good but not as good as previous 2 starts.

Against the best team he's played against with us.

I thought he was good today.

The Hogfather

I thought he was a bit naive at times today. Caught out a couple of times in the first half, but I’m not going to go out of my way to have a go at any of the players today. A fantastic result and I’m gonna enjoy it. 

Byyy The Light

Anyone who hasn’t needs to give SATF podcast episode with Cammy a listen. His attitude is fantastic.

He’ll learn from that first half today and realise there are more levels to get through. Faultless attitude and commitment.

To think people were losing their shit because we let Lewis Moore and Irving go despite being similar in age. 

Goldstone Wonder

I really think we need to enjoy Cammy and Beni whilst they are here. Both fantastic footballers. 

Gordon Ramsay
1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I think that was just symptomatic of our midfield in general today. Rangers did a good job of stretching us all over the place, but I think they did as good as you could expect under those circumstances. Would have been a massive learning experience for the two of them.

Devlin for me was better than Beni today who looked like he was drawn out of position far too much. 

But most importantly neither hid or ever stopped working hard and ultimately they managed to get the game back under our control and we looked the better side as the 2nd half wore on.

Yeah thought we were quite poor in there really. We didn't win enough of the loose balls today. Delighted with the point obviously but I think we all agree we can play a lot better than that and we got a bit of good fortune today (probably due though to be honest). 

13 minutes ago, Goldstone Wonder said:

I really think we need to enjoy Cammy and Beni whilst they are here. Both fantastic footballers. 

Our best CM pairing since when? Exciting times. 

3 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Bit better last 20 mins. 

NUT. just NO. We can argue all night about Boyce’s contribution and Woodburn and Cochrane not handling the big game very well but I’m not having this. He was immense today.

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Bit better last 20 mins. 

Eh, you thought he looked lost?? Lad had another very good game, hagi spent his time of the park attempting to get cammie booked.

The lad will get better and better.

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

NUT. just NO. We can argue all night about Boyce’s contribution and Woodburn and Cochrane not handling the big game very well but I’m not having this. He was immense today.

This. Totally this.

Absolute Scenes
4 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

He's the perfect example of what I want from a Hearts central midfielder.

Summed up perfectly. Our frustration as a team since I can remember was watching guys like Djoum, Bozanic, Clare, Lee all trying to command the midfield like Price and Gomis did for our championship team and going back with Brellier and Hartley. We now have two dogged midfielders who run the midfield. Beni wasn’t great today but him and cammy are the best pairing we have had in a long time

My favourite player already! Most of the fouls he gave away were embarrassing, ref just reacted to mostly hagi falling and the crowd!