The Future

Greedy Jambo

19 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Would you care to list the to many times you've been right to mention?

Shouldn't take him long John.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• JamboAl

• FarmerTweedy

• kingantti1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot

The only logical reason for verbal diarrhea like this is that because we haven't been beat and Bob is doing well, all the the tripe and slaver bombs build up over time. 

They then have to be released, this is the end result - An absolute train wreck of incoherent ramblings sprinkled with bull shite  then saturated in a  substantial  amount slavers. 

For some, Hearts doing well clearly negatively impacts  thier mental capacity to function. 

Absolute melt of an op content of quite extraordinary proportions. 

Greenginger would be prowwwd. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Ann has obviously gone all out with the benefactors to get success before she calls it a day. 

Neilson will look like a good manager. 

What happens after that?

What happens when the money runs out?

The Academy that kept Craig Levein in a job? 

How many of them are in the squad? none.

I'm no being funny, but this is all set up for her looking good and us all wishing she was still here when she leaves. 

The only thing you got right in that was that you aren't being funny. 

At least you got something correct. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

If we win the champions league, someone will post how lucky we were to get to the final.

Quite possibly the OP.

Someone else will complain we were too defensive in the first half and could have beaten PSG 4-0 instead of 2-0 if only we'd "had a go".

3 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Ann has obviously gone all out with the benefactors to get success before she calls it a day. 

What happens after that?

I'm no being funny, but this is all set up for her looking good and us all wishing she was still here when she leaves. 

Have you duplicated your reservations on **** by any chance, Terry?

3 hours ago, kila said:

I trust Savage to get it right with the academy.

We're chasing Europe and the cash it'll bring, even that new third tier tournament. I think the club is run well financially, and aided with the benefactors (including the FoH members) we can reach those European goals without going into lots of debt or having to put up with a lunatic at the wheel.

Ah but, what happens when Savage moves on to better things?  We're doomed I tell ye, doomed!

5 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

Nadda donations from you on here in 2 years! Hmmmm ...

I'm no being funny but .... in case you missed it, 8.5k of us pony up and have done for 8 years to support the club outwith Mr or Mrs Benny Factor sooo chillax 👌

Very strange thread. I'll be surprised if alcohol wasn't a factor.

Does the OP think we're living outwith our means or have any sort of evidence to support this?

Pulls pin on slaver grenade, pushes the door open gently, then rolls said grenade into the room, closes door with a creak then walks away sniggering like muttly.

Under the floodlight
8 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

endures-to-the-end-saved.jpg

gorgie rd eh11
9 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

We could install a couple of big tellies and sell all our players for millions.

DDs cancelled. Hope yoos lot enjoy sitting with the other 57 season tickets holders that will be left next season, at least you'll be able pick up yer bread and milk on the way out, in the new Tesco Express that's being opened in the main stand.

The OP gets everything right so I'm not wasting my precious time waiting for the youth players to turn up.

I'm done.

“The Gauls have only one fear: that the sky may fall on their heads tomorrow. But tomorrow never comes”

Chief Vitalstatistix, 50BC

28 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

DDs cancelled. Hope yoos lot enjoy sitting with the other 57 season tickets holders that will be left next season, at least you'll be able pick up yer bread and milk on the way out, in the new Tesco Express that's being opened in the main stand.

The OP gets everything right so I'm not wasting my precious time waiting for the youth players to turn up.

I'm done.

"yoos"? "57 season tickets holders"? "Tesco Express"? :cornette:

:notsure:

Under the floodlight
15 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

“The Gauls have only one fear: that the sky may fall on their heads tomorrow. But tomorrow never comes”

Chief Vitalstatistix, 50BC

😊😊 And in todays news.

the-sky-is-falling-newspaper-headline-picture-id182409390

11 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

You might need Mr Anderson to help paying those car mechanics if they keep ripping the piss out of you. 

:sweeet:

Sick of looking too far ahead. Why not enjoy the moment?

Don’t think too much. Leave it until

its more suitable to start questioning things.  We’re in a good place on the field just now and while I accept you need a vision and be aware of the bigger picture, why not just enjoy where we are and see what happens?

Was the OP not one of the Budge oot lot? Now he’s worried about her leaving? 

I think this is possibly one of the most bizarre threads to hit JKB in while. Perhaps we can call these the hokey kokey years… budge in out and shake yer money about!

14 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

Posted near word for word last night on Talk Hearts 🤣🤣

Well played Terry 👍

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Posted near word for word last night on Talk Hearts 🤣🤣

Well played Terry 👍

Even the ramjets on that abomination are not having his gibberish.

😆😆😆😆😆

I was a bit miffed with Budge during the end of Leveins reign and she has made some mistakes.

But I never and never will stop my contribution to FOH.

The lady on the whole has done an incredible job and gets little credit from the press or indeed on here.

What happens in the future who knows in my lifetime we have nearly gone 3 times .

So I'd say with a degree of certainty that will never happen again(although you never know with the basket case of this club😂).

Hearts are a club that will draw a support even if we are not doing well.

Ran properly stadium renewed and good governance loyal support and hopefully a good team we I think have never been more secure.

Without any benefactors we will do ok.

Nice if we have one or two but sound if we dont.

And never at the mercy of one man/woman again.

Just make sure my sons/daughters grant my dying wish.

Contribute to the FOH or I'm haunting you.So Greedy I think you can relax alls not bad in the background.

We can just concentrate on being greeting faced gits about the football team.

12 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Pulls pin on slaver grenade, pushes the door open gently, then rolls said grenade into the room, closes door with a creak then walks away sniggering like muttly.

It's the very definition of trolling, which I believe is against forum rules. Thread should have been closed.

13 minutes ago, db211833 said:

It's the very definition of trolling, which I believe is against forum rules. Thread should have been closed.

So the benefactors aren't helping us out and there's plenty of academy players breaking into the 1st team?

If that's the case, i apologise. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

So the benefactors aren't helping us out and there's plenty of academy players breaking into the 1st team?

Terry?

Terry?

Terry!!!

🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I get where you’re at but with the recruitment team very recently replaced and a new sporting director don’t you think we should just wait and see? The first team was poor for a long time. Sorting it from top to bottom seems right to me. 

Italian Lambretta

No one knows what the future will look like but one things for sure it will definitely look a whole lot better if we go to Glasgow and win.

19 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

No one knows what the future will look like but one things for sure it will definitely look a whole lot better if we go to Glasgow and win.

No reason we can't aim for the title if we pull that off. 

20 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

No reason we can't aim for the title if we pull that off. 

Winning will just make things even worse surely as it ‘is all set up for her looking good and us all wishing she was still here when she leaves.,

22 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

take a day off ffs

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Winning will just make things even worse surely as it ‘is all set up for her looking good and us all wishing she was still here when she leaves.,

Ha, I'll take the glory days as temporary as they might be. 

Hopefully they're not temporary but i think my concerns are warranted. 

Jambo in Bathgate
22 hours ago, Yoda said:

The money's no running out.  Big crowds, great corporate income and £140k p/m FOH.

Now H1b5, that's another story.....

And reopening Season Ticket sales due to popular request. 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

mainly the benefactors money was used to complete the club’s infrastructure and help us through covid. Neither of which are now a problem are they unless we intend to build more new stands.

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Ha, I'll take the glory days as temporary as they might be. 

Hopefully they're not temporary but i think my concerns are warranted. 

no they aren’t warranted at all - at best they are fuelled by a lock of understanding . There isn’t a club in Scotland with the exception of Celtic who are as healthy in financial terms as hearts. 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

no they aren’t warranted at all - at best they are fuelled by a lock of understanding . There isn’t a club in Scotland with the exception of Celtic who are as healthy in financial terms as hearts. 

So you don't think the lack of academy players coming through is a concern? after Ann told us how great a job Craig was doing with the academy? Probably the last excuse she had left to keep him in a job. 

baron of ness
7 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

So you don't think the lack of academy players coming through is a concern? after Ann told us how great a job Craig was doing with the academy? Probably the last excuse she had left to keep him in a job. 

Are you having a mental breakdown?

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I’d say nice segway but it wasn’t really . When you started this thread we were talking about income and benefactors and how we were having a big blowout before Ann Budge takes a step back and  now youve shifted to the success of the academy..

Being a knowledgeable hearts fan you will recognise the club also believed we could do better on that front and have entirely restructured the youth and scouting aspects of the club over the past 6 months and you will recognise our notable  successes we’ve had recent in many of the age groups. 

Fair do's then, nothing to worry about. 

What's the weather like where you are?

Edited by Greedy Jambo

11 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Was the OP not one of the Budge oot lot? Now he’s worried about her leaving? 

I think this is possibly one of the most bizarre threads to hit JKB in while. Perhaps we can call these the hokey kokey years… budge in out and shake yer money about!

😂   Brilliant !! 

A candidate for induction into the Classic Kickback forum.  Can't wait for his next one where he complains that we've got too many academy players in the first team. :wallbash: