The Future

Greedy Jambo

Ann has obviously gone all out with the benefactors to get success before she calls it a day. 

Neilson will look like a good manager. 

What happens after that?

What happens when the money runs out?

The Academy that kept Craig Levein in a job? 

How many of them are in the squad? none.

I'm no being funny, but this is all set up for her looking good and us all wishing she was still here when she leaves. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• JamboAl

• FarmerTweedy

• kingantti1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

When the money runs out? 

Need to explain that. 

The benefactors money. 

And no, i'm not a hibs fan. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Have the anti-Neilson/Budge lot just decided to go ahead and post the posts they've been saving up for our first defeat because they've got bored waiting or something?

Some bizarre takes being posted given what a good state we're in on and off the pitch right now.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Don't get me wrong, i'm happy with the state of affairs at the moment, but it's not sustainable, there's no youth coming through. 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The benefactors money. 

We'd need to know how much benefactor money has gone into the current squad to answer your questions. You seem to know - do you?

Well, James Anderson is a director and may continue to be. The money that comes in from FOH can go directly into the first team. We have no debt and we can hopefully start to max out our revenue which should be in the region of 15-16million. 

I don't see how the money runs out. We're probably the most financially stable club in Scotland. 

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

We'd need to know how much benefactor money has gone into the current squad to answer your questions. You seem to know - do you?

We will never know, but it's pretty obvious that we've gone all out on the finance front after being in the championship and having no fans. 

Ann will want to go out on a high, she'd have been a failure on the football front otherwise. 

When she leaves, we won't have those extra funds. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Don't get me wrong, i'm happy with the state of affairs at the moment, but it's not sustainable, there's no youth coming through. 

Finally Pollock and Cammy Logan are both coming through and are thought highly enough to have been kept with the first team squad rather than sent out on loan. Harry Stone is highly rated. There's 3. Even good quality experienced players are having to fight for a place right now though.

I trust Savage to get it right with the academy.

We're chasing Europe and the cash it'll bring, even that new third tier tournament. I think the club is run well financially, and aided with the benefactors (including the FoH members) we can reach those European goals without going into lots of debt or having to put up with a lunatic at the wheel.

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The benefactors money. 

Did she not get a written undertaking from JA and whoever else that they would give some funding to Hearts for the next 5 years ?    You have to also remember that we (FoH pledgers) are a benefactor also.    Most clubs have a "benefactor" - maybe just someone who gives them a cheap loan  (a Tom Farmer type, or Ann Budge herself).  Anyway, I'd want to see Hearts managing to live without actually NEEDING  benefactors.   Cut our cloth accordingly, so to speak.   

12 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Ann has obviously gone all out with the benefactors to get success before she calls it a day. 

What happens after that?

I'm no being funny, but this is all set up for her looking good and us all wishing she was still here when she leaves. 

E567092F-01F9-41D1-9895-B8FB044F6255.jpeg

Edited by Thomaso

11 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The benefactors money. 

But not £millions in transfer fees. Etc. 

Main stand not finished yet so more money to come from income from that for events etc. 

Etc

23 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

We will quite simply cut out cloth to suit any new income levels.

It really is that simple.

The increased success will generate its own income. Qualification to European competitions will bring far more money than getting papped out by Birkirkara before the real games have even started.  That's what we're aiming for and where we should be aiming to improve on every year. On field success = more money to improve the team. 

23 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We will never know, but it's pretty obvious that we've gone all out on the finance front after being in the championship and having no fans. 

Ann will want to go out on a high, she'd have been a failure on the football front otherwise. 

When she leaves, we won't have those extra funds. 

Think you’re thinking of Aberdeen mate. They’ve gone all out to close the gap on the Old Firm. It’s going well …

kingantti1874
34 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

what a load on nonsensical uneducated garbage 😂 

like all the other clubs we will run the club within its means, those means are bigger than every other club outside of rangers and Celtic, unlike most other clubs our infrastructure is complete and superior to everyone else in the league.. and unlike other clubs we have 9000 benefactors contributing tax free monies each and every month, unlike other clubs those benefactors will not look to take any profit from the club.

in short, we are the best off club in the league at Celtic  and I’m  really not sure you aren’t hibs after that crap.

3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Think you’re thinking of Aberdeen mate. They’ve gone all out to close the gap on the Old Firm. It’s going well …

They've gone all out in the 1st year, i think that's the problem.

We've taken about 7 years to go all out.

What makes you think we’ve gone ‘all out’? We’ve spent little on transfer fees and there is no indication we’re spending crazy money on wages. Probably better waiting for the accounts to come out instead of getting all over excited.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

well that’s not true either. We have been going all out, our wage bill In the season we were relegated was £9million + 

we have just been getting it wrong and now we are getting it right 

6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We’ve just trimmed back our squad in the summer massively …. We’re just signing better players fit for positions???? 

One thing I will give you is I want to see progress in the academy. Maybe pollock will be given a chance at some stage but he will need to prove himself to get in ahead of beni and Devlin (and haring)…. All of whom have been outstanding so far and may make the club serious cash …. Tough ask 

Edited by comradejambo

been here before

Had to check my calendar there as its usually Friday/Saturday night this gibbering shambles starts his cluster**** threads.

Brick Tamland
42 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

What a lot of utter shite. 
What has Ann done to make you think she has gone all out?

Neilson is looking like a good manager because so far this season he is a good manager. 
What happens after what? 
When and why do you think the money will run out?

The academy is undergoing change as highlighted by Joe Savage. Our under 15’s & 16’s are doing really well so expect some of them on the near future. And as others have pointed out we have more than your ‘none’ in the squad. 
You’re right you’re not being funny, thinking that she is doing something to make her look good is just ridiculous given she more or less saved the club from extinction. 
You say you’re not H1b5, I have my doubts when you post drivel like that. 

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Had to check my calendar there as its usually Friday/Saturday night this gibbering shambles starts his cluster**** threads.

Yep.

If we win the champions league, someone will post how lucky we were to get to the final.

Quite possibly the OP.

55 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

FTH

56 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

Give it a rest, you are talking nonsense. Do you really think these benefactors who are clearly very smart business people are just handing lots of  money over to make Budge look good before she retires from the Board?  Away and have a lie down then think about it. 

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Sorry for telling the truth lads. 

Just thinking ahead.

I've been right too many times to mention. 

FTH

53 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Name 15 u20 players at the club that you have watched and then decided they are not good enough. 

baron of ness

Just thinking ahead.

You've lost the plot

48 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Pollock is the only one, let's be fair, and he's been pushed to one side.

Been injured for a few weeks, just making his return to fitness. Exactly same as Logan. Thought you would have known that given your extensive knowledge of the academy guys given you have written them all off. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
48 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Pollock is the only one, let's be fair, and he's been pushed to one side.

Naw, Craig Gordon, Jamie Walker and Robbie Neilson came through the academy 

21 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

What makes you think we’ve gone ‘all out’? We’ve spent little on transfer fees and there is no indication we’re spending crazy money on wages. Probably better waiting for the accounts to come out instead of getting all over excited.

Usually in gambling terms is it not ‘all in’ rather than ‘all out’? 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Name 15 u20 players at the club that you have watched and then decided they are not good enough. 

I don't need to, i just need to look at the first team squad after 7 years of levein doing a great job. 

Pollock should be on the bench every game, correct me if i'm wrong. 

46 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

If we win the champions league, someone will post how lucky we were to get to the final.

Quite possibly the OP.

Funny as **** spat ma wine oot

51 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Just thinking ahead.

Would you care to list the to many times you've been right to mention?

Edited by John Findlay

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

I like the ‘Neilson will look like a good manager’ line. 😄

2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What happens after that?

Get a life